Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkFqg5wAuFk
youtube.com/watch?v=7eDp4wFUPMw
youtube.com/watch?v=O0ilk2NfOyw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oCs2hkuNbjY
youtube.com/watch?v=64DsZSrCmok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus fucking christ

gay guy here. Being gay doesn't mean dressing like a woman. I consider this to be more offensive than just having a gay guy listening to bubblegum pop (the actual reality).

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just uninstalled jewtube musik

Why would you do this? I need some white music to cleanse my fucking head of this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=AkFqg5wAuFk

>open vid
>jazzy nyc doesn't start playing

Why is it always white guys painted as the sissies, the weak, the feminine and gay? Never ever a black man, and in the super rare cases that it is, they're a buff, strong, confident manly gay guy

Are there are mainstream ads or shows with a very effeminate black guy who crossdresses, is this just the jewish media pushing the "fuck whitey" idea more and more

>ywn be a CUTE!

Yeah right, you think jew faggot liberals are ever going to paint minorities in a negative light like this?

HE'S A FUCKING NU-MALE!!!

>gay guy here. Being gay doesn't mean dressing like a woman.

You all shouldn't have allowed the T in LGBT to cling onto your movement. They saw gay marriage happen and figured it's now or never to force the 50 genders lie.

Wtf

Tyson fury was right the end is nigh

what's the context of the gif user
it looks like a camgirl breaking down

>pantera
based americlap

Is Phil Anselmo red pilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=7eDp4wFUPMw

Please fucking kill me.

Saw him say "White Power!!" a bunch a times at the end of a set once. So yeah

Anselmo is a legit white nationalist

kek. Is Google trolling or are psycho tranny villians from the 90s sympathetic role models now?

youtube.com/watch?v=O0ilk2NfOyw

aww man, they cut off the video just when he was about to start taking pictures of his ass and posting them to Sup Forums

This. Stop losing your shit guys.

I made just one more

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oCs2hkuNbjY

>camgirl breaking down

My bet is a classmate recognized her and is threatening to tell everyone

Hi, Borat.

ALL MY FUCKING SIDES

t-t-t-t-t-t-t-those guys in t-that truck w-ww-w-were scary r-rednecks and it's t-twenty sixteen

>girl
>her

>typical gringo men

Seems like an average night for me. What exactly is wrong with the video?

why does anyone care if biological men want to wear makeup and clothes that have been arbitrarily designated to biological females? Why does it matter?

did you see those evil whyte males glaring?!?!

And? I had the same experiences growing up as a faggy tranny. Lets not kid ourselves that they are saints towards everyone.

apparently in one of her streams he ate shit from one of >her dildos and didn't know it was shit

that music

youtube.com/watch?v=64DsZSrCmok