HELP ME Sup Forums! THESE FAGS MOVED IN NEXT DOOR AND THEYRE CLEAN AND NICE AND THEY KEEP UP WITH THEIR YARD WORK AND...

HELP ME Sup Forums! THESE FAGS MOVED IN NEXT DOOR AND THEYRE CLEAN AND NICE AND THEY KEEP UP WITH THEIR YARD WORK AND MY PROPERTY VALUE WENT UP AND ALL MY NEIGHBORS ARE BEING NICE TO THEM AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! I just want them to stay far away from me. What do i do about these homo degenerates and how do i stop myself from catching their gay? I already started having sexual thoughts about them. They infected me.. how do i reverse it? They tricked my neighborhood association by raising all our property values, but now i wanna get tag teamed by these healthy, fit, hung, groomed, handsomely beautiful men.... im scared Sup Forums... how do i fix this?..

Attached: 1E935542-A5C1-4B74-ABCD-0F7A828152CB.jpg (750x563, 42K)

lol

TJAT DOESNT HALP ME

You need the antibodies to fight it, so suck their dicks just a little bit, then wait for your body to become immune!

The great news is, now you can suck and fuck to your hearts desire, because you're immune, you won't catch the gay no matter how many loads you take!

Science is fun!

Spraypaint FAGS on their house at 3AM, then light it on fire a week later?

You might be on to something.. just think about all the women that suck cock and fuck, and they don't turn gay

Shut the fuck UP stupid homophobic

Kill your self, they’re not doing anything bad, THE PROBLEM IS YOU

you are heterophobe because homosexuality is illness

Weak troll

Trick the fags into baking you things.

Go back to redddit you fucking faggot

Sage because it's bait. Got obvious at catching their gay, as if homosexuality is some kind of illness.
If OP really were to fantasize about his gay neighbours, i have bad news for him.

Youre both retarded. all women are bisexual. MEN ARENT SUPPOSED TO SUCK COCK!!! I MUST RESIST!!! If i suck it a little, theres no going back...

Do you guys seriously not get it?

Kek

But is all that good stuff worth the societal decline they signify

I don’t know. All i know is I WANT TO SUCK THEIR COCK!!! Goddamn.. I WANNA BE SPIT ROASTED LIKE A DIRTY SORORITY SLUT!!!!

I NEED HELP

Hey OP, it's me, your neighbor. Why don't you stop by tonight and me and the hubby will make you something nice you eat. Nothing funny. Just three dudes having dinner. Lots to eat.

how do you know you've not already caught their gay ?

..... i dunno...... what are we having?...... maybe. I want to so bad,.....

DONT SAY THAT I CANT BE GAY! GAYS ARE BAD! THE GAY AGENDA IS REAL! PLEASE NO!

It's to late you just gotta embrace it now.

pour gasoline in their water hose RETARD!!!!!!!

The gay agenda is mostly about brunch and architecture suggestions.

You know how I know nobody wants to have sex with you? This includes your faggot neighbors.

i dont care if gays make the ground they walk on turn to gold, they're still disgusting, annoying, dirty faggots that need to be gassed.

No. Its about turning is obviously straight men gay. Dont put your choices onto our cocks you incubus fag!

Lrn2grammar

I got cancer reading that

Attached: 1578670456630.webm (720x812, 408K)

You'll be fine. I've been sucking cock for years and I haven't turned gay once.

I think you may be infected....

Impossible I use protection; I always say "no homo" after swallowing a load.