Is there a scientic reason rich people have shit taste

Is there a scientic reason rich people have shit taste

Look at that leaky fountain, what a shithole.

There's nothing shitty about that house
>Architecture looks good
>That pool looks cool
>The woodland makes it comfy
>Tenis court is a 10/10
>American flag shows patriotism
>Garage for multiple cars

10/10 would live in

it looks like he put my childhood home and backyard on the upper right corner there

Hello.

I am very rich. My father runs a multi million dollar business. His father started the business from the ground up, and it has been a success story ever since. I am highly educated, having been to only the finest private schools. On my 18th birthday, my parents bought me a brand new Mercedes. I am currently studying business administration, so I can run our family business well once I inherit it from my father. No pressure at all for high grades or internship spots for me. After I finish my degree my parents will be paying for me to go on a two year around the world trip. On this trip I will be seeing all the beauty and wonder this world has to offer. I will also have amazing sex with many women of almost all nationalities, all turned on my looks, charm, and wealth. After I return from that trip my parents will be buying me two houses, in locations of my choosing.

You are angry because you are not rich, and never will be. In the future you will have to kiss ass to someone like me, just so I toss you enough cash to keep you housed and fed. Maybe you already do this. You will probably never travel the world, and even if you do it will be on tacky two week package trips. You will always own second hand cars, and will have to either rent or take a mortgage to have housing. You will likely never find an attractive loyal white wife, as no woman wants to be with a poor fag in this age of rampant materialism. Hell, you are probably so much of a and insecure bum that you don't even get laid here in your 20's.

The sad thing is that no amount of whining on the internet, or faggy little rent-a-crowd protests will change anything. I, and people of my class, will live a nice life. And you, will live a bleak life characterized by desperation and servitude. In fact it is only getting better for people like me, all of the immigration and outsourcing means you can minimize wage expenses hugely these days, the simplest way to improve bankable profits.

its too fucking big..

only cucks wouuld live in a house that large

>the water couldn't possibly have come from a lazy beaner gardener watering the visible plants around the fountain

unless they are going to build a house from scratch, which would take ages they just have to buy whatever is on the market.

I suppose it gets to the point where a rich guy is buying so much stuff that he doesn't have the time to make sure each purchase is tasteful

Taste is learned, usually by upbringing. Todays very rich are often celebrity "rags to riches" types who spend money like niggers.

Can I have... 2 thousand bucks?

the pasta is cold

>plants around the fountain
you mean those weeds?

I think the house looks fine, but what gets me is always - why does it have to be so big? Does Tom Cruise strike anyone as someone who hosts giant parties? Has tons of family members over for the holidays? Why do you need 20 bedrooms?

Those are bushes around the fountain, is British humor so fucking bland like your food that calling bushes weeds is humorous to you?

His mom has a lot of influence over him, maybe she kept urking him to get bigger and bigger

It's quite clearly a small hedge.

>I am very rich
>"Father built business from ground up"
>Russian flag
Come on man...

>implying it's not from models who were splashing around in the fountain.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH TOAST SANDWICHES YOU AMERICAN INFIDEL

oh yeah they are bushes, sorry didn't bother looking at the pic

He has a lot of hobbies.

yeah

they're just like normal people, but with money

and normal people have shit tastes 99% of the time

they care less about money spent, because they have a lot of it.

caring less results in making shitty decisions, therefore shit taste

I just want a decent house on lots of land and a shop to fuck around in 2bh. I'll get there one day.

Its shit. Big ass house, everywhere stone, but tiny garden.

looks good to me

>and a shop to fuck around in 2bh.
What do you mean by shop? A Body Shop? Wood shop? Game shop? Cooking shop? Torture shop? Sup Forums shop?

desu It would be great if it wasn't all blinding white colors, and it didn't have a tennis court sitting in the front yard.

>He doesn't know Russia is one of the countries with the biggest number of rich people

It's like you were American education

Only poor people say they wouldn't live in a huge house.

Being rich means you get to have rich friends and big WASP parties

Taste and frugality go hand in hand. If you have just enough, you make it count.

/comfy/ houses thread?

Pic is Bruce Willis'

Kek

Ugh! I REALLLY want to read a book on that couch.

>BE YOURSELF

>be yourself

top kek

It's typical of nouveaux riches parvenus who just want to show how fuckin packed they are.
True aristocrats born of good lineage show people what gives value to sharing the same space as them. They have to look comforting because first of all they own their wealth to protecting people in exchange of various services from food to recreational sex.

What the fucks going on here

Is he an actual manchild?

Not real common knowledge that most of the elite are tied up in mafia activity in both your countries. Not even trying to insult you, but we both know the way things are. US govt keeps its public insulated from the hard truths of certain places.

It's like a luxury basement.

Probably a workshop

> Sup Forums shop?
I can only imagine how nice that would be.

Yes, it would be great minus the tennis court and the house redesigned and moved further to the front and then redesign the garden. The location is nice

>here's a little shed for you, ya cuck!
>haha, nice huge house ya big cuck!

That word has completely lost its meaning.

Yes. Stupid people are the majority. Stupid people have shit taste. When a stupid person becomes rich, their taste doesn't improve. Shit like this are the tattoos and four wheelers of the rich.

If i had that kind of money I would want a mid century modern style mansion with a secure underground level

I love how we all browse the same shit on zillow