Rick, do you think there's someone out there who

Rick, do you think there's someone out there who...
WHAT? YOU MEAN G*D MORTY? WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT *BURP* IT? WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT IT MORTY?!
O-okay Rick, chill, I just wanted to ask someth-
YOU WANTED? AND I WANT FOR EVERYONE TO FORGET ABOUT SOME CHILDISH STORIES MADE FOR HALF-BRAA*BURP*INED APES. YOU KNOW WHY MORTY?
I-i don't want to talk abo-
BECAUSE IT'S STUPID MORTY. I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT BECAUSE I HAVE TO SHARE AIR WITH PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN SOME OLD GRANDPA. I CAN'T FUCKING STAAND IT *BURP* MORTY. I CAN'T FUCKING STAND THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE FAITH IN THINGS. SCIENCE IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING YET THEY TALK TO THEMSELVES THINKING THAT II*BURP*T GIVES THEM SOMETHING. IT'S A FUCKING MEANING OF LIFE TO THOSE SIMPLETONS MORTY. I CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT. FUCK G*D.

Keep it up this shitposting kills me.

>LICK MY BALLS, MORTY. GOD ISN'T REAL, MORTY. SZECHUAN, MORTY. *burp* YOUR PARENTS ARE IDIOTS, MOTY.

I wasnt really expecting them to lay off the God bashing in season 3 but damn...

Sage

GOD *BURP* ISN'T *BURP* REAL *BURP*

I walked out of the room when this happened.

MORTY!
What Rick?
FUCK DRUMPF, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK G*D
W-what?! Why are you-
WHERE IS MY FUCKING SZECHUAN SAUCE MORTY, WHERE THE FUCK IS *BURP* IT
What are you babbling about R-rick?
*BURP*
[roll credits]

Epic fucking show you got there you brainlet redditors shits. I hope you all fucking die, so no one is going to watch this FUCKING GARBAGE ANYMORE

>Sup Forumss heart explodes and he dies, but not before audibly announcing his sage to let you know he won and reporting all the posts he doesn't like because we wouldnt want anybodys feelings to get hurt, right?

cry more reddit

Reminder that YOU will watch every episode of this season

Reminder that YOU will furiously write an entire essay in response to this post, which I may give you the privilege of reading if I'm bored enough

Reminder that YOU will never have sex

kek
KEK
K E K

Lol, I love how Sup Forums portrays this as a really obnoxious SJW show, when the creator made tons of attacks against SJWs on Twitter.

HA HA HA! not as good

I really like Rick and Morty. What's your favorite episode, Sup Forums? Mine is Total Rickall. I thought it was hilarious when Beth shot Mr. Poopy Butthole and he apologizes for not sharing any bad memories.

>wrong

>wrong

>wrong

lol
lel
rofl

Shit on the floor?

thanks for the reddit post, reddit

GET SHWIFTY!

why do you keep making these threads? What's your endgame?

KEK I can LITERALLY feel the absolute rage you were in when you made this post

Rickle in Time

How can one cartoon trigger a neckbeard this badly?

go back to rddt dan. no one is dumb enough to watch reddit and memey here

IM A PICKLE MORTY. THATS THE REVEAL XD IM A PICKLE BTW MORTY LOOK AT ME IM A PICKLE. PICKLE, MORTY. *BURP* I AM A PICKLE ISNT THAT WEIRD MORTY I TURNED INTO A PICKLE. IM MEANT TO BE A HUMAN BUT IM A PICKLE MORTY. XD IM A PICKLE THATS WHAT I AM. PICKLE DUDE MORTY XDD *BURP* ISNT THAT WACKY MORTY. IMAGINE IF I TURNED GOD INTO A PICKLE MORTY, THOSE DUMB CHRISTIAN MON*BURP*KEYS WOULD BE SO MAD MORTY. XDD TOO BAD HES NOT REAL XDDDD PICKLES

reminder to switch to the superior site