This is a thing now; 6/10 instagram hoes are getting random guys to send them huge deposits of cash...

This is a thing now; 6/10 instagram hoes are getting random guys to send them huge deposits of cash, at which point they shame the guys publicly, and block them forever.

Are you sad you weren't born a girl yet Sup Forums? Do you realize how fucking easy your life would be? I'm convinced that 99% of females experience maybe 5% of the hardship a man goes through in life.
I think I'm going to transition, just so I can start living life on easy mode.

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/57571/tag-the-sponsor-exposes-the-depravity-of-modern-women
returnofkings.com/57833/do-women-become-irreparably-damaged-after-allowing-arab-princes-to-defecate-on-them
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ill literally never be able to understand why guys do this

I dont know I dont think I could ever be starved for pussy to such an extent that I would do this.

Sex literally isnt worth it, I dont know how people can do some of the things they do just to try to fuck average whores.

>inb4 virgins project im a virgin for not think sex is the greatest thing in life.

Because they're beta males.

I have absolutely no sympathy for any guy who does this shit. Fucking cuck.

Hardship is what defines man. In the past this was celebrated. We sang songs to honor this, we praised fraternity.

You want to give up, go ahead. You are indeed no better than a woman.

I was just talking to a female friend today who recently had her husband leave her (because she's a bum honestly, good for him).

She told me some old guy sent her a message on facebook saying he would move in with her, give her his paycheck, clean her house, and pretty much be her slave.

Cucks are fucking disgusting abominations. They should be harvested for testosterone (what little they have).

if people are dumb enough to do it, they deserve it

I hate 'men' like this idiot, they fuel the system.

Virgin.

But anyway most of you idiots don't understand this is a bdsm kink called financial domination obv weird af but some dudes are into it.

I have a bf and I'd never do this anyway but some of my girlfriends have done it and can easily make $1,000 in a day. I will admit being a lady is nice.

Well, thats one way to teach them a valuable life lesson.

That is not a man

I would never buy something labeled "cuck testosterone." What if I catch the cuckiness?

>tfw married with kids

I don't really get this either, so I guess its just a single guy thing.

But the thing is; he's literally not even getting sex out of this. Or nudes. Or romance. Or anything.
He's just doing it because he's been so brainwashed that these mixed girls are QUEENS and that you have to treat them as such, while they treat you like absolute shit.

must be a reddit thing

LMAO I'm glad I'm not a thirsty loser

Who cares what the degenerate fetish is, it's a degenerate fetish.

>he would move in with her, give her his paycheck, clean her house, and pretty much be her slave.

like, what the fuck is this sort of behavior? is he that desperate??

fuck your dubs, believe it or not your vaginas are not the holy grail.

How can you guys even be sexually attracted to such a pathetic type of man.

> white "men"

My cock has turned into an eagle and is soaring the skies crying manly tears.

Another masochistic beta male. Keep punching yourself in the balls, you know you like it.

I think it's funny

>why is this so easy for u
>u own me

lol

Sex relations are so busted right now.

I can't even fault Chad for pumping and dumping every girl he comes across.

Women threw away any sense of decency and honor.

Here's where we're at now.

END WELFARE

END CHILD SUPPORT

END ALIMONY

END ABORTION

Only when women start feeling consequences for their actions will they start acting decently again.

Wtf happened to men? Seriously men need to run at least one cycle of steroids their lifetime.

why

called marriage

nobody realized

(((sheffield)))

nigger, im single and you dont see me painting my body, self humiliating myself like a personified wojackfeels meme..

the other user was right, sex isnt worth losing any self respect

this

I wonder how many times a saudi prince has taken a shit on her chest?

returnofkings.com/57571/tag-the-sponsor-exposes-the-depravity-of-modern-women
returnofkings.com/57833/do-women-become-irreparably-damaged-after-allowing-arab-princes-to-defecate-on-them

they aren't they're just using them for money ya dingus
on one hand the women a reprehensible but on the other the cucks deserve it so badly.

Gain some reading comprehension.

what is the purpose of this propaganda? Who is making this? I can't imagine blacks have even have a handle with paint yet.

>instagram hoes

Google tag the sponsor

Guys get told that women like money, and that giving gifts will get you a relationship.

Hell, in the pre-2010 days, there was an incredibly popular image passed around Sup Forums on how to stop being a neckbeard virgin, and it basically said "Get a job, and then spend your entire paycheck every week on giving a chosen girl a gigantic thousand dollar gift, until one of them responds positively."

Men are providers. We're programmed to feel good about it.

The problem is that there is no decency between the sexes anymore. Women use men.

>Findom

Men who are into this should be cast out of society.

hypothetically let's say someone wanted to run a cycle of steriods and had access to test-c

hypothetically what should this person do

>we praised fraternity.

only fucking homos loves fraternity.

think about that. are you a fucking homo? sounds like it, virtue fag

Enjoy your baldness and cancer.

>Only when women start feeling consequences for their actions will they start acting decently again.

The problem is that this generation is so unbelievably spoiled and narcissistic that there may be no going back. Take even one of those things away and there will be mass triggerings and meltdowns. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing I guess.

Fucking hell. I never understood "woman hating" but every day I slip more and more in that direction.

>thinking its gay to love your fellow men

get the fuck out you skunk

>not knowing about Tag The Sponsor
>ReturnoftheKings.com
>watching the depravity of the western women on video, as they film themselves shitting for money

And this is supposed to be their "payback". Weak deprived sluts cant even compete.

>hypothetical baldness and cancer

Virtue fag?

Do you not know fraternity? No wonder why the modern world is brimming with such worms.

He's one of those findom subs. the degenerate gets off on being treated that way.

If some SLUT did this to me she'd be losing her head

The only problem is that the girl is black.

Warning
If you devalue sex as to not being the greatest thing to achieve in life you actively devalue women. If you suddenly have other goals in life than hunting pussy then there is little they can demand from you.
So please stop disempowering females, shitlord!

Stay safe U.S military guy

Prayers for you

>250$
>huge deposit of cash
Too much for a cheap whore, I agree, but in which world is that a huge amount?

Nigga go ask /fit/.

Probably never. She's operating on a whole nother level of ho-nomics. She's getting paid AND not putting out, why would she even fuck someone for money if she didn't have to, nevermind get shit on by some abdul abu jihad motherfucker?

meh, im somewhat of a loner. never had really close friends, only acquaintances who i hung around in my life..

moving 6 times as a child does that to you..

i will admit, there is something amazing about being on a team.. like when i played sports, i played with the same people for all of highschool and a little middle.. it was pretty cool, and in that sense i suppose fraternity was good.

Who cares? This has been going on for years, beta fetishists will find ways to do degenerate shit like this regardless.

Are all men like this? No? Then why care?

This

I have know idea why the user you replied to brought up hardship. Brotherhood is a good thing, so long as it is not abused.

I'm sad I was born in this time when everyone's a fucking dick.
>inb4 people have always been dicks.
No. Our parents' generation and the generation before them built a reputation for our country around the world as being a nice, positive and hard working people. This reputation is in shambles today, and with good reason. We're a bunch of spoiled dicks who only care about the next fix and the next getting muh dick wet. In other words, only about ourselves and our own pleasure, and about nothing and no one else.

Each day, more and more, I feel I'll never get to pass on my genes and humanity will never leave the solar system.

So be it, I guess.

Enjoy being looked down upon by everyone (except women) for being essentially a white nigger.

We as a race are at our weakest point ever, while also being under assault the most ever. Birth rates are globally WAY below replacement level, and our countries are pumped FULL of nonwhites WHILE whites are made weak AND racemixing is promoted AND we're killed off like cattle in terrorist attacks AND 90%+ of our population is not even reacting against this instinctively, let alone intellectually recognizing it

Why didn't he just hire a 10/10 hooker.

What a fucking idiot.

I wonder who is behind this

ive tried responding to you like 4 times johnny rifleman, steer clear of them god damn IEDs and come home safe, would ya?

>checked
>nice choice of image

This has to be a money laundering scheme of some kind.

>huge deposits of cash
literally 200 dollars

You guys laughed and pointed your fingers at black men for choosing not to be cucked.

Now you're in the same position, too.

We're not talking about race here.

This is about women and their degeneracy.

>Warning If you devalue sex as to not being the greatest thing to achieve in life you actively devalue women. If you suddenly have other goals in life than hunting pussy then there is little they can demand from you. So please stop disempowering females, shitlord!

This

Find a hobby that makes you happy and NEVER EVER rely on a woman for happiness.

They will use it against you and make you utterly miserable.

If youre not at least 25, stay the fuck away. You need to have a good foundation before you take roids. Also, take care of your liver, so I dont suggest taking it orally. Use local injections. Look up Dan Duchaine and go to for more info. Dont be fucking lazy! Get a good foundation, or youll regret it.

You're just afraid of him devaluing sex. It's all you have going for you. I agree with him, and I'm not a fucking virgin. Why are you even here?

It's a fetish you dips! Her ignoring and shaming him later probably make his cock that much harder for it.

Thats how you get off.

This is a fetish. This is not new.

You think black women are like this in Africa? Or white women like this in, fuck do I know, Belarus? It's the result of jewish capitalist degeneration of society, which happens to affect a black population in the US aswell

thanks buddy i'm doing alright

hold down the homeland

>it the advice you shouldve gotten from your father as a child on Sup Forums episode.

seriously though, people do not understand how important it is to make women a secondary to your life.

Taxation is theft but I'd love to see that shit taxed.

No you're right. I'm a virgin and I'd still rather be a virgin then be this guy. Nothing pisses me off more than wasting money in life because I've been poor my entire life.

I don't get how these spoiled fucks do it.

>hating other men

You are such a faggot

In countries where there's no welfare, women have to be decent and christ-fearing if they want to make ends meet and live happily.

leaf

Anyway search financial domination on google. It's not anything new, like I said. I first learned of it because I like scanning 800 numbers and I came across a sex line for just this back in like 2002.

Goofy Elizabeth?

probably the stupidest fetish i can think of
just because something is a "fetish" does not make these people not an idiot.

For literally nothing.

i find myself in a state of agree with your post

It'll happen naturally. Women in policy are like children playing in the street, sooner or later a car comes barreling down the road and they either splatter on the pavement or go back to cowering indoors.

>being this much of a cuck
deserved it

No sympathy for those morons at all.

If you were retarded enough to let some slut pull this off on you in the first place you deserve it and she deserves your money.

>if people are dumb enough to do it, they deserve it

>the cucks deserve it so badly.

This is the end all be all answer to all of this. There's nothing more to add besides this.

its kind of sad...
reading of the lord of the Rings you can tell that during the time JR Tolkien grew up in, that brotherly love was perfectly normal
saying you love your male friends without the thought that you're gay come across anyone's mind
today you can't even open up to other male friends without feeling like you're effeminate

but there's a difference between loving your friends as brothers and being a dude bro and spanking each other's asses all day

It's a real thing? I saw it on You're the Worst, and I assumed it was just a joke. A doctor sent $100K+ to some fat bitch while his wife was pregnant.

To be fair the Chads started it

Given how Chads have been in history I'd be pulling this shit too if I were a woman

this. its the truth though

I agree. what the hell.

>that thing
>6/10
Looks like every other brown skank I swipe left on Tinder

so im guessing hide comment doesn't do what i think it does

findom has been a thing for a while