I lost my virginity to a prostitution just a month ago but I still feel like a virgin.. am still technically an incel?

I lost my virginity to a prostitution just a month ago but I still feel like a virgin.. am still technically an incel?

Attached: 79F5763E-500D-49FB-9E30-3D71C541162F.jpg (640x427, 73K)

Prostitute*

are you retarded or something?

>am still technically an incel?
No way. You were pro-active and hired a prostitute. That takes guts. Very forward of you.

>dur dur am i still a celibate after having sex????
>hurrrr im a fucking retard durr durr hurrr

I did it after trying 100 times. Sex felt awesome, she was very kinky and she liked me that much that she licked my balls

No, now you're just pathetic.

Do you know meaning of the word technically you fucking Mongoloid?

What happened is that you learned male virginity means fucking nothing at all. You had sex on a pedestal and it didn't live up to the hype you thought it would. Congrats, you wasted your money.

But at least I’m not an incel anymore? Am I

Maybe, I don't know. You're nobody. Sex with a whore didn't change that.

Rekt xddd

>nobody
You don’t know me.

Who does? The hooker didn't and you sure put your hopes and dreams into her didn't you?

Education comes at a cost, better like this and having a good time then getting cucked

If you think those are your only two choices then education comes at a cost you have yet to pay.

Nice tits

Congrats OP, now go fuck another bitch.
Sure he paid for pussy, but how many guys do? With Tinder and shit sure you can FFF for free, sure, but how many times has some poor bastard paid for meals, drinks, etc.? OP paid but he didn't have to play pretend GQ lemme hear about you type shit.

Attached: 25331816f6360960e5c31713f981b22f--forgive-me-mixtape.jpg (236x177, 7K)

incel is something people decide to be, not something that is forced on you.

if you can't get laid but want to you don't have to call yourself an incel. Just say you had bad luck with women.

Technically you are a Retard.

don't let society dictate your base urges. if you can afford it, have sex with prostitutes and have fun

yeah until u get steady sex on tap her on pill ur a shit

Attached: 1497768601368.jpg (1033x679, 47K)

To this day that pic gets me every time

Attached: smug.jpg (441x408, 11K)

No longer an incel, did you tell her you were a virgin first? I bet she took special care of you if you did.