Tell me about how many people want to join military?

tell me about how many people want to join military?

In south korea, many people want to join military due to Employment crisis

i know that it is over 20:1(apply : need)(army)

Enough in my region. But they don't have money to pay because they inIf they got normal economy we could've made a contract army already.

My parents tricked me into not joining them but others are just too cowardly to get shit done against criminals and instead enter cheaply into a university by forging their stratification until they expire the conscription requirement and then leave university to become criminals themselves.

cant even recognize whos is our army and the rebels

If our army was as advanced as korean, i would want to join as well. Instead our army is a rotting corpse full of outdated soviet tech

No one really wants to, but they have to.

Well some of my friends who join wanted to ether kill narcos or just have that secure job
The army here rejects most applicants its quite small

Men aren't allowed to join our military right now kek

being in the military as a conscript is fun,shoot guns,drive tanks,learn to make IED:s and every other useful things in civilian life

Obligatory for 3 month (CIMEFOR), you become a subofficial. Id say a third of all males go

Army contests are pretty competitive here. Specially for Air-Force and Army officer.

Tests are piss easy but 0.1 can be the difference between being eliminated and getting in the academy.

The prestige of serving in the military is going up day by day here in Russia. Everyone starting to believe that Russia is stornk, I think.
I am OK with it. Protecting your country is important.

I'll join the military in heartbeat in case of big war. Soldier get much more chances to survive then civilian, statistically

>due to Employment crisis
Wut? worst korean unemployment rate is around 4% one of the lowest in the world

After the conscription I even considered to signa contract, but my skills and health are not top notch, so I have to leave that idea.
Though I think army needs to be good, strong and had a full support from population. That is why I always considering any positive changes in the image of the military and it's local achievments a good thing.

I also would like to support the Army in one way or another in the case of war. But I really hope that it's a lot better to have military operations far from our borders rather then being attacked here in our homeland, of course.

It really depends on your role in the military. If you're in the front, then fuck no.

Now if you're working behind the lines with comms, medic or just holding the position, then ur might be fine.

That's why I chose to become a military police. Even though it sucked, had to spend many weekends at the barracks

>not being a CHAD Mec. Cavalry

Lmaoing @ ur lyf.

Anyway, how's the conscription there?

Waste of time. Could squeeze easily to 3-4 months

Well, there's Russia on the other side of the fence, so i wouldn't think that's a waste of time.

I mean waste of time in the sense there's a lot times when there's nothing to do. Especially at the end of service

Well, conscription it's mostly like that.

Here the ones who go do more gardening than actual exercises. Some even barely touches a gun.

>Soldier get much more chances to survive then civilian, statistically
Are you basing this on WW2?

> far from our borders

It's a part of your doctrine. Take the conflict away from the motherland.

t. military autist