So Elon screw us all, what does Sup Forums tards think about that?

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

So Elon screw us all, what does Sup Forums tards think about that?

Attached: starlink.jpg (90 KB, 604x419)

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

Even Sup Forums knows space is really fucking big. What's the problem?

Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez

Yeah elon musky...you is of all time...!!..!

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

it's a disaster for astronomers

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

The problem is that I do not want to see a fucking satelite everytime I look up in the sky at night.
Pic related, that what you see on a telescope when the spacelink staelites pass by. you can also see them with the naked eyes.

Plus it cames from a company that advertised itself as, "we are gonna go to mars", but end up developing a reusable cheap launcher and then 2 years later does this shit.
All for a fucking service we do not need. wired internet is fucking fine more cost efficient and much more manageable than launching 12000 fucking satellites in the sky.

Attached: Starlink-view.jpg (160 KB, 656x681)

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

And no, you do not need to have a 5G access while in the ass of tanzania.

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

and future astronauts

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

WOOOO, SKYNET!!!

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

Yes, the number in addition to the amazon equivalent project and a thirf company who does the same shit I do not remember will be great enough to reach the Kessler syndrome which would make space unreacheable for hundread of fucking thousand years.

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

Also that, from that to using the network as massive monitoring, there is only one step.

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

The Tanzanians likely disagree. Not everywhere has copper/fiber in the ground

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

I am pretty sure they got wire connexion in cities in tanzania...

William Long
William Long

The "we will bring internet to all" is just fucking marketing and image manipulation.

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

I'm sure they do. As of 2018 2/3 of their population is rural.

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

I kekked

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Well, they can slowly wire their countries in area where it's not wired. Like we do everywhere else no?
maintaining a fleet of satelite instead of a few relays is a bad idea. Period.

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

That would take decades and resources they and much of the developing world don't have. Wireless is far cheaper and scales better.

Astronomers will adapt to slower viewing windows and they already subtract satellite and aircraft artifacts from long captures all the time. I bet some postdoc has a machine learning algorithm to do it for Starlink satellites by the end of the year.

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

Hopefully Starship working out will allow for larger space telescopes to be launched/assembled to compensate. Maybe JWST will launch someday too.

Attached: Space-Telescopes.jpg (485 KB, 1185x682)

James Young
James Young

because you think 12k satellite will be enough to handle the world data? Not so sure it scales that well. It's only the beginning...

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

Dragon capsule in-flight abort test tomorrow, gonna blow up the rocket.

Attached: she-hungers.jpg (785 KB, 1046x1926)

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

We can agree on that.

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

Sup Forums

Attached: 96111E54-E63E-4A09-B710-A2554DCB6E25.png (82 KB, 1200x1200)

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

Ladies and gentlemen, there a lot of peopleith a lot of money in a short position on Tesla. They like to spread Fear, Uncertianity, and Doubt on anything related to Elon Musk.

That is all.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

I might not get to watch live but I'll be checking /sfg/ for the aftermath footage. Hopefully this dragon doesn't explode, then we can start putting people on it finally.

Attached: falcon-chan.png (836 KB, 1050x3281)

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

there are a lot of people with a lot of money in a short position on Tesla

[citation needed]

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

I think that dumbcunt should be sent to Mars via any possible means after having been burnt to ashes to avoid any contamination of the martian soil and possible microbiotic biosphere. Sorry for my english.

Attached: 1506010145564.jpg (20 KB, 250x250)

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

Maybe JWST will launch someday too.

WHEN ? ....for god's sake...

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Only 25 years and counting!
I bet a few anons here are younger than it.