Why do they allow so many Chinese in their countries?

Why do they allow so many Chinese in their countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2017/11/15/victorias-secret-fashion-show-turning-into-international-media-crisis/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We are all unironically cucked by the chinese.

Basically a fair number came in the 1800s during the gold rush, but they got banned with the white australia policy. After white australia policy ended in 1973 economic migrants sending money back home started coming from hong kong/south china, and chinese parents with cash started sending there kids here for uni because chinese unis were shit. Basically just gone up since then.

Actually the number of immigrants from China have decease in recent years as China become wealthier.

China, Rep should mean Taiwan, no?

>establish immigration system based on merit
>Chinese immigration soars

Really makes you chink.

That's what I'm thinking, but it's definitely referring to the PRC.

They want to upgrade their DNA by mixing with Superior Chinese Humans

Chinese have money

pagesix.com/2017/11/15/victorias-secret-fashion-show-turning-into-international-media-crisis/

>all these amazingly stupid companies thinking they're going to set up business in China and make $$$
>complain that their products get stolen and copied, the CCP censors the shit out of them, they have to pay massive bribes and follow the CCP's byzantine rules about how all companies must be 50% owned/operated by Chinese

When are they going to realize that China is a wretched Third World shithole and it's not worth it?

China's per capita GDP is like $8500

If you'd seen some Wikileaks pages, you'd be surprised at just how dumb a lot of Fortune 500 execs are.

this

When are people going to stop using China Uncensored as a source when it's a blatantly Falun Gong/CIA-funded propaganda site?

Especially Mark Zuckerfag.

why do you allow so many muslims and mexicans in your countries?

Luckily Obama isn't the president anymore.

>fashions shows featuring clothing nobody would wear in public anyway

I never got this.

We discovered they're better than Greeks

My old roommate was a greek aussie. Seemed a bit different than other aussies i've met

t. Huang

Yeah they are. We call any Mediterranean European here a wog.

A whole lot of them came over after the wars but unlike every other ethnic group they didn't assimilate properly into Australian culture. They're effectively a separate culture in Australia right now. There's wog areas in most states now like Fremantle, Carlton and Western Sydney. It's especially bad in Western Sydney, where they all have this retarded fucking accent.

Average Wang lives in Third World conditions but CCP/PLA brass live like Caligula.

In the 90's leading up to the Chinese takeover of Hong Kong a lot of wealthy people from that city bought their way in and settled in Vancouver.