Lane?

Lane?

That poor guy. Just a grandpa walking away from Easter meal with his kids and grandkids.

Ooga booga. Bix nood. Fuck off, Pleddit.

I don't care about some edgy kids trying to sound tough.

Retired steel worker paid his dues to this country, just wanted a good life with his family.

yeh nigga it's her fault this bout to happen to you

>Let me tell you all about someone I've never met. Upboat pls.

Too soon.

RIP ;_;7

F

Wow what a hero, I can't believe he's dead. Literally the greatest man who ever lived. BAKA @ fucking edgy racists who aren't crying over this random dead geriatric jiggaboo. .

He was a dumb pedo

There are always kids still coming to terms with empathy, and have not fully mentally developed yet.

It's not your fault, one day you'll understand.

Should been you that was shot for being a retard Sup Forums poster. You wouldn't even have made the news because you're so pathetic. But hey, you don't care so nothing lose really.

Lack of empathy is a sign of autism. But that's a given that you have autism.

>tfw to intelligent to say mean things

>moralfagging on Sup Forums
>>>Plebbit

People say mean things all the time. The only people who say mean things about innocents are edgy kids who don't know better yet.

You know the only reason he's saying that is because it bothers people like you so much?

At least be clever with the insults and jokes.

>NIGGER NIGGER JIGABOO xD

Isn't very funny.

And it's still fucked up what happened to him, no question. I doubt he was a saint, but he didn't deserve to be shot dead in the street randomly by some coward chimping out over a bit of pussy that left him for another nigga's cock.

He had a full life of honest work and just was walking back from seeing his grandkids when he gets shot dead in cold blood. If you can't empathize even a little bit with that, you need to go back to Sup Forums.

I'm not bothered, I deal with kids all the time, so I know that this is just a phase that we have to deal with.

I'm just talking, user.

>Bullying autistic people

What the fuck dude, that's really problematic. Think of all the retired autistic steel workers, who have paid their dues to their countries. Guess you have some growing up to do.

You were provoked enough to post. You are upset at some level.

TL;DR see

>He had a full life of honest work
>I assume because they had a working class job they were honest and hardworking
>let me virtue signal about how much I give a shit

This is why your show got cancelled Sam

heh
I knew what it was before loading the thumbnail

Talking is being "provoked", but this is sort of a silly discussion anyway.

Daily reminder that statistically speaking, at his age this nigger probably raped at least 12 white women. He would gun down any of you anons defending him in a second without thinking twice. It makes me sick to see people considering this dangerous thug as "virtuous" just because he was only able to get low income jobs his entire life.

People get emotional about old people having horrible stuff done to them, because it reminds them of their grandparents. Not virtue signalling

Sounds like low-key support of coastal states getting more sway in elections, because all the other states are too poor and low-income.

>implying voting matters in the ZOG """democracy"""

blue pilled as fuck