I hope you guys heard of the attempted killing spree in germany...

I hope you guys heard of the attempted killing spree in germany, if not it was a 17 year old afghan """refugee""" """"""child"""""" that tried to axe murder infidels on a train, i am on phone and have trouble with links, but just google search "18th juli 2016 germany axe" on google.

Luckily the little cunt didn't manage to kill somebody, but wound seriously.

Imagine losing an eye or having a limping leg for the rest of your life, being constantly reminded that some complete moron crippeled you. I need you guys to help me to wrap this argument in nicer wording, so i can tell it out in the real life without the Bundeskriminalamt arresting me.

My replies might be slow, at work

(this post is under trial for hatespeech)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697451/Mother-three-daughters-aged-8-14-STABBED-French-holiday-resort-scantily-dressed.html
infowars.com/breaking-axe-attack-on-german-train-fatalities-reported/
abc.es/internacional/abci-autodidacta-hacha-buscaba-venganza-201607200730_noticia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

From the dailyfag, if anyone is interested.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697451/Mother-three-daughters-aged-8-14-STABBED-French-holiday-resort-scantily-dressed.html

Dude, honestly I wouldn't risk it. Germany is a great place, but they take away privileges if you say something which is either against Muslims or right wing. I have seen it happen so many times. I have had German friends who were just voicing concerns over the safety of the people, and next thing I know they have practically been removed from the internet

Why does he always get away???

Oh whoops, that was the other terrorist asshole, I meant to link this one. From that faggot Alex Jones

infowars.com/breaking-axe-attack-on-german-train-fatalities-reported/

It's illegal to murder infidels?
That's new to me.

ALLAHU AKBAR

Thank you for contributing
I know it is hot stuff to even be right wing here, but there must be something i can do, in my local area people are already a bit suspicious because i once said that we let so many crazies in, getting murdered by a muzzie has the same random chance as a car accident.

Yes it is Ahmed, now please go back to your hellhole

Another thanks

>17 year old
more like 27

All you can do is just find like minded people and see what you guys can do as a group. (I don't recommend anything more than talking atm though).
Also just go to sites like this, at least it makes it less likely for you to be arressted

Probably, i remember pictures from "16 year olds" winning some run in sweden

Thanks for your advice, my friend. It sounds like the best i can do atm

Unfortunately that's the case man. I am sorry that's all you can do. I would probably be arrested already if I were in Germany, because I wouldn't be able to stand what's happening. Hopefully the governments wake the fuck up and defend their people, if not, civil war will more than likely happen.

Merkel and millions of hot blonde underage girl invited me.

Better watch your mouth or I might sue you for hate speech, hans.

If you ever need some help or to just talk about what's happening. Email [email protected], it's my separate email I use for such things.

We are still a big piece away from civil war here, most germans are very passive for some reason, i can't stand how they just watch what happens and even defend it, there is something big needed to wake the population up, like the paris attacks.
And sadly we can't wake the government up, it seems like they want what is happening right now, look at merkel loving turkey.
I am not sure if you know our green party, it is basically a sjw feminist you can vote for, and some people vote for it for the sake of not being racist.
I am getting insane in this nuthouse of a country.

Will AfD abolish the hatespeech offense?

I think your country is amazing and full of nice people. I think they're afraid of doing much of anything because of WW2 (not bad mouthing Germany, there's not even enough evidence of the holocaust anyway). It will come down to the point where some huge shit will go down, and Germany either roles over and plays dead or retaliates. I hate how sjw feminists get in a power seat due to fear of racism. Canada had that and now they sold their fucking gold deposits, like why?

Thank you my friend, saved it on my phone

Fuck you Abdul, go home

I am pessimistic on that, AfD is still small, and people get openly shamed when the public finds out they voted for them, sure they got some good percentages lately, but they still have to improve

I'm home ;^).

I'm the german now.

Give the AfD some time, it may take ages but they will get more and more votes the more things crumble, it's similar in Australia, just less death and chaos

Yeah, ww2 guilt is a huge problem, when they try to get that to me i tell them "i personally didn't gas a single jew" usually that makes them quiet.
About questioning the holocaust i would suggest you to not mention the lack of evidence on that when you come here, it is litteraly illegal to say it didn't happen here, and people already went to jail for it, so much for free speech...

And it is nice to hear you like germany, other than the guilt ridden sjws we are nice.

Take that back, i want an apology!

Dude, I completely agree with you, you didn't do anything. What's done is done, the country needs to get its pride back. How is it even considered fair that people still get shamed because of ww2? It's stupid in my opinion. Germany has no free speech anymore, there was a couple who got arrested and fine like 170,000 euros because they were concerned like you were and made a page on fb to discuss it. Judge said it was 'right wing' so they got fined and had extra punishment.

Germany is bloody beautiful, full of culture and interesting history. How can I not like it

It's a riddle too for me how they still try to shame us for what our great grandparents maybe did, i might sound crazy but i somewhat think discussion about the holocaust is forbidden to keep it there as a controll tool to steer us further into left insanity, might be gar fetched, but that feeling is there.
We once had a thing called HogeSa, in short it was bikers and football hooligns against jihadists, they made a peaceful protest until tbe police provoked them by cornering them and blasting them with tear gas until shit did hit the fan. As soon as it happened the media was like "OUR PEOPLE ARE WORSE THAN MUZZIES", not saying hooligans are good, but the government are pushing some pro left agenda by their actions

Yes, our culture is amazing i think too, and straya seems really interestin too, would love to visit

I actually do somewhat agree, it's definitely to help control people. Also I think it was used to disarm the Germans after WW2, because they loved Hitler so much, so something atrocious would logically disarm them.
How is that even fair towards your own people? The government gains nothing except more chaos, pain and citizens lives being risked! All for the sake of being polite and not wanting to be 'Racist', and it's not even racist. This is why I dislike the left, they achieve nothing.
Straya is alright, depends where you go

This story has not had any sort of impact here at all,it's been buried under "Trumps whore wife stole some words" and shit like that. I think there wasnt enough time between the incident and until the facts came out so there wasn't enough time to spin a narrative. And it happened way too soon after Nice

Got to love media these days. it's efficiently like this. "Hey, I know a lot of bad things are happening right now, but here's propaganda against people we don't like"

Yeah, i am puzzled by the stuff the left is pulling, it seems like they want terrorist attacks and dead innocent people, as long as they are the native germans. One time they had a TV spot that showed the jews getting caught in ww2 followed by crying arabs that reach out hands with the message afterwards "your ancestors did look away, now is the chance to not look away" got angry instantly.

Any places in straya you recommend? Do i have to pee in my face because drop bears?

you also forgot to put quotation marks around """"afghan""""
appearently he had a paki accent in his video and they found some pakistani documents in his room

Dude, the left just want the world to be destroyed I swear. It's honestly at the point where white people are being discriminated. Which is fucking stupid, I would honestly rather fight in a war and die than die on the street by some fucking random ass terrorist, but the government does what it wants.
Go to Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Tasmania.
Brisbane is well balanced, nothing crazy but enough to be entertaining.
Sydney is fun for a few days and if you like clubbing.
Melbourne for the culture.
Tasmania for the Aurora Australis.
Just a warning though, most of our natives actually live on the dole and have no respect for anyone and complain a lot. They are delinquents

Here it was on the same level as trump's wife, insane

Oh, i didn't know that, makes it even worse

Same goes for me, i rather die fighting than getting shot/bombed whilst trying to have fun with my family, the government is treating the muzzie attacks like a triviality, makes me mad.

Tasmania sounds nice, are abos very dangerous?

They can be, depends on how drugged up or drunk they are. They can get really edgy and carry knives and will attack if you seem like a good target.

Shit, got a limping leg, i bet they wanna target me.

Anyways, sadly i need to leave, got a client to do work for.
It was great to have a chat with you, my strayan friend, i had much fun.

Take it easy man, I hope things get better, but realistically I don't think they will. Take care of yourself out there

abc.es/internacional/abci-autodidacta-hacha-buscaba-venganza-201607200730_noticia.html

Media in Spain is also reporting it. Apparently he was a """normal""" guy, who even stayed with a German family and had work and everything. However, he had ISIS flags in his room and according to the German Police "he radicalized on his own".

2nd Reconquista when?