Tfw you will never live in rural Kansas

>tfw you will never live in rural Kansas
what's the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2KLIdyD-SU
youtube.com/watch?v=smtcc8t6XYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rural kansas is nice, but just be aware that for some reason the rural parts of the whole united states seem to be appropriating southern culture

t. Texan having moved to Eastern Colorado

>the rural parts of the whole united states seem to be appropriating southern culture

This is a regular pastime in Sweden:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2KLIdyD-SU

>it's the weird crass parts of "Southern" culture
god damn it why can't the rest of the world adopt sweet tea and southern hospitality instead?

>but just be aware that for some reason the rural parts of the whole united states seem to be appropriating southern culture

this
it's happening in S. Jersey here, the Pineys all think they're Southern all of a sudden and have southern accents. They are basically the same stock as Appalachians but it's just so retarded

I know a lot of people who go to things like that and look like that and they're all petty criminals, no exceptions

Is that part of southern culture too?

It's not really southern culture anymore. It's blended with regular ordinary Swedish rural culture (and by extension Norwegian and Finnish as well).

> sweet tea and southern hospitality

Sounds gay and difficult to combine with alcohol. These people like booze, cars, guns, women, and to offend city faggots as much as possible.

it's fucking bizarre when you're actually from the South and someone has a "REBEL" jeep sticker with the southern cross and it turns out they're from Utah/Colorado.

This is because Southern Culture and rural American culture are fluid.

this is the norm out in Pennsyltucky (central PA), it's fucking bizarre as you can be just two miles from Gettysburg and see people have Confederate flags and stuff. Kind of a disgrace

I guess it's just a consumeristic replacement for regional folk cultures

>These people like booze
whiskey is a perfectly acceptable evening tonic
>cars
FORD MOTOR COMPANY
>guns
BROWNING ARMS COMPANY
>women
southern women are pure fuck off
>and to offend city faggots as much as possible
Southern culture isn't just rural, i don't know why people don't get this. We have tons of charming towns.

>it's fucking bizarre when you're actually from the South and someone has a "REBEL" jeep sticker with the southern cross and it turns out they're from Utah/Colorado.

Don't come to Sweden or you'll get triggered to death by all the Dixie flags you'll see flying.

I'll never understand this. Fucking why?

i saw a confederate flag bumper sticker being sold in Lawrence, Kansas

i probably looked like an autist laughing so hard

But why?

central jersey you get a nice mix of walmart rednecks and walmart niggers. Nice if your looking for cheap head or if your a dentist. Other than that just brings down the property value.

Why do you want to go there?

No
Regional ruralism still very much exists, in actual rural country

Most of these "Country folk" are from the city and larping

Why.

giv southern belle gf

i think it's better when they do it overseas because they KNOWN it's foreign, they're just Dixieboos

but when it happens here, but not in the South, it actually feels like it's being appropriated

Please die.

prairies actually have a nice aesthetic, you just gotta have something with grander features nearby like the Texas Hill Country or Rocky Mountains

t. lived in prairies his whole life

Because fuck you and fuck niggers too.

City faggotry.

Okay?

is it any fun tho

>is it any fun tho

Pretty sure they enjoy their lifestyles immensely.

youtube.com/watch?v=smtcc8t6XYs

I want American gf NOW!

>No
>Regional ruralism still very much exists, in actual rural country
>Most of these "Country folk" are from the city and larping
And it's dying by the day thanks to mass production and globalism.

i saw the same in germany