Why are White Americans significantly more successful than their Yuropoor counterparts?

Why are White Americans significantly more successful than their Yuropoor counterparts?

They also seem to part & get laid more

What's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/5023038/millionaire-population-united-states-world/
statisticalatlas.com/state/Maryland/Household-Income
oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/france/
oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/netherlands/
google.com/amp/s/www.fool.com/amp/investing/general/2014/10/05/which-states-residents-have-the-most-cash-to-spend.aspx
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2017/09/28/black-and-hispanic-families-are-making-more-money-but-they-still-lag-far-behind-whites/
youtu.be/i0vFid2tKbI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_German_Crush#USA_test_scores
vdare.com/articles/polandball-carvings-show-autism-is-destiny-in-america-too-but-washington-doesnt-want-you-to-k
npr.org/blogs/money/2009/09/chart_american_fedora_ownership_by_race.html
oecd-ilibrary.org/docserver/download/3010161ec007.pdf?expires=1361821064&id=id&accname=guest&checksum=111DB29091BC3407ECF14955A76F6434
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t02.htm
money.cnn.com/2012/06/21/news/Disabilities/autism-gap-race/index.htm
wmbriggs.com/blog/?p=5969
statisticbrain.com/nipple-appearance-statistics-demographics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>White Americans

>white Americans

Yes, it can be objectively determined that we're fundamentally superior:

>In 2016, white families had a median net worth of $171,000

Look up the EU median net worth, and I can almost guarantee you it'd only be a 1/3rd of that

But, why are we more innovative?

>white americans

I see the %51 are finally accepting their fate. Good, this is the order that God has created, this is your fate.

>white families

>white Americans

>$171,000
Hajahahah pathetic Ameripoors

Look up median EU net worth

Switzerland isn't in the EU retard and EU isn't a country

>muh EU
not a country, billy bob
american "wealth" is 100% debt apart from real millionaires anyway

>EU
not a country

>Look up median EU net worth

the answer is jealous
the Anglo-Saxon on the North American continent is the greatest feat of Western progression

We civilized almost the entire continent, we made a new religion, we have writers, generals, and presidents EVERYONE knows about, we have left Europe and then stepped beyond what they were complacent in.

They are only good for propagating the most cancerous ideologies the West has ever had to contend with, we should pity them.

>the answer is jealous

B
T
F
O

>Amerigoblins aren't hiding anymore that they are materialist scums that care only about salaries

Because unlike Americans, Europeans are heavily tax for free healthcare, free education, free gibs for refugees..etc

time.com/money/5023038/millionaire-population-united-states-world/

Read something for once retard

statisticalatlas.com/state/Maryland/Household-Income

>Median Household Income by Race: Maryland
>$82.7k

Meanwhile.............

>In France, the average household net-adjusted disposable income per capita is USD 31 137 a year
oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/france/

Sacré bleu!

Go to sleep Riley.

You were saying? Don't talk talk to me Yurodumb.

White American collective would no doubt score significantly higher above the EU average

>white americans

Are we allowed to only use the upper 50% as well in these comparisons?

WHITE AMERICANS FIVE RANKS ABOVE YURODUMBS

So we're smarter

We innovate more

We're more influential & iconic

We make more money

We get laid more

We party more

We're more likely to walk into a bar in a non-white country and have the women swoon to us

.....Any questions?

>amurrica

>his country need separate skin colour to be the top

As we all know, Sweden is 90-92% European outside int memes

Yet you're still pants on head retarded

This can only be chalked up to White Americans being neurologically sharper on a fundamental level.

>.....Any questions?

Yea, can we also only use the top 50% of our population?

See:
Let's face it:

If the collective White American stats for New England existed, you'd piss your pants

>cant even read his own graphs

>we're better than you when we ignore the 50% of our population

>White Americans

HAHAA.with all your whites.you are still dumb

>White Americans being neurologically sharper on a fundamental level.

>In the Netherlands, the average household net-adjusted disposable income per capita is USD 27 759 a year

oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/netherlands/

>Connecticut: $50,534

google.com/amp/s/www.fool.com/amp/investing/general/2014/10/05/which-states-residents-have-the-most-cash-to-spend.aspx

>Swede obsessing over minorities again

Colonie surprised

It must suck knowing they want a real American man over your average soyboy swede-cuck, huh?

>White Americans

No such thing.

>Yet not everyone is benefitting from the booming global economy. Credit Suisse finds that across all global regions, wealth inequality has increased from 2007 to 2016. And in every region of the world except for China, they say, median wealth has actually declined. Despite its plurality of millionaires, the U.S.’s median wealth of $55,876 puts it 21st place in the world, alongside Austria and Greece.

>literally posts a pic of race mixing in action

MAH NIGGA

Now compare that with Zurich

>Europe is so rich they can even afford to take care of 3rd worlders
>USA is so poor they're scrambling to cut health care and welfare for their own citizens

lmao

Why do Americans triggered by the fact that people in some countries have better lives then them on average? Your country will be better soon. Maybe not as beautiful as France or Norway but still very good. Such inferiority complex out of nowhere.

>B-BUT I USE GRAPH THAT REPRESENT ONLY FOR WHITE AMERICAN

>In 2016, white families had a median net worth of $171,000

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2017/09/28/black-and-hispanic-families-are-making-more-money-but-they-still-lag-far-behind-whites/

>Your country will be better soon

>Colonie surprised

>ayo whatchu finna do wit dat shit bruh? ayo bruh we wuz white n europeeeen n sheeit bruh muhfuggen soyboy cuck ass bitch ass nigguh bruh fuck outta here bruh soyboy bitch cuck cuck blrburuhruh

>The top 10 countries for median wealth were:

Switzerland: $229,000
Australia: $195,400
Belgium: $161,000
New Zealand: $147,600
Japan: $123,700
France: $119,700
Singapore: $108,900
United Kingdom: $102,600
Canada: $91,058
Taiwan: $87,257
Median wealth per adult favors countries with lower levels of wealth inequality, Credit Suisse said, and there is exceptionally high disparity between the rich and poor in the U.S.

Again, if you take away the poorest 50% you will look a lot richer than you really is.

Lol

Son

My garage is bigger than the average Frenchman's cuckshed

are*

Switzerland is filled with old people with nothing to do.

Furthermore, stop vicariously living through Switzerland.

What's more, you shouldn't have to discount 50% of your population in a 90-92% European country kiddo

Talk about disgraceful

That doesnt make sense. You could only compare zurich with another city like new york city or san fransisco

>We're better than you if we take away 50% of our population
>race has everything to do with it so you aren't allowed to remove the lower 50%

Why are all US major cities functionally irrelevant and second-rate?
You'd think with all that untapped land and reserve currency advantage they'd amount to something, but...

Notice how nobody wants to live in Zurich compared to San Fran or NYC lol?

How am I supposed to score bomb-ass pussy in Zurich hahahahaha

Meanwhile, swing a cat and you'll bump into a girl who looks like this in the Bay

Zurich is a Canton, the Swiss equivalent to a state
Dumbass

>race has everything to do with it

This thread is comparing European Americans to Europeans, yes.

youtu.be/i0vFid2tKbI

This is what the average day in the life is in say, Miami.

Nothing in Britain comes close

>pic
they're spanish

>white americans

A swiss canton and an american state arnt the same thing.

>I still think comparing the upper 50% to 100% of other countries population works

This is becoming pathetic at this point

>A swiss canton and an american state arnt the same thing.

>white americans

you dumb mongrel
20-40% of western european countries are poor african, asian or eastern european immigrants
comparison of white americans to western european europeans would be more fair

Your country doesn't publish stats by race, that's not my fault brah

Not my fault I have the upper hand in an autism fight. USA always wins baby

How old are you?

See:
Thank you come again.

You're literally crying that your team isn't as autistic as mine. Well, you're talking to an American. We don't give in to posers as readily as you guys do

Perhaps it's why were more successful BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn, Sup Forumss turned to shit in just a few months. What happened to encourage meme addicts so much?

>doesn't look white enough so pours milk all over him
how common is this in American?

**give in to losers

Hello Riley

London has been the most powerful city in the world for the last five years. I think more net wealth passes through the London forex alone than the GDP of the entire state of California.
Let's take the closest thing to an American world city, NYC. Second fiddle to London in finance, culture, the arts, even in cuisine.
So given all the immense advantages on the North American shelf where are these great American achievements, then? Why are all American cities completely irrelevant to the world economy and to a good part of its culture?

Europe isn't a country

>White Americans

Meanwhile, the world watches NYC in movies and imagines wanting to live there moreso than London

Believe it. A rich girl in a coastal Chinese city wants to live in NYC

this thread

>Second fiddle to London in finance
Yes
>Culture
No
>the arts
Both are garbage
>Cuisine
B8 Detected

is this b8 thread? because it is stupid graph

Yuropoors will literally never experience pic related lol

It can be concluded that yuropoors didn't win the lottery of life.

eminem is not the best example to use if you're making a case for white americans

Yeah I'm so jelly.

you're literally only one point higher than us

REMINDER

I'd never live in an ad for gmo meat

yes they are

Whiter than you achmed.

>Whiter than you achmed

>Superiority

But we are tho.

>White Americans have an average boob crush force of 103 pounds per inch (tied for 5th highest globally)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_German_Crush#USA_test_scores

>White Americans score 7th highest internationally on Polandball styrofoam carving test.

vdare.com/articles/polandball-carvings-show-autism-is-destiny-in-america-too-but-washington-doesnt-want-you-to-k

>White Americans have an average fedora collection of 3.4

npr.org/blogs/money/2009/09/chart_american_fedora_ownership_by_race.html

>White Americans have a adjusted autismbux Income of $30,000

oecd-ilibrary.org/docserver/download/3010161ec007.pdf?expires=1361821064&id=id&accname=guest&checksum=111DB29091BC3407ECF14955A76F6434

>White Americans have an emotional intelligence rate of 4.4, the lowest in the OECD
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t02.htm

>White Americans have an average net worth of 0.7 Chris-chans

money.cnn.com/2012/06/21/news/Disabilities/autism-gap-race/index.htm

>White Americans have a normalfag rate of only around 3.5 per 100,000 - equivalent to the European average.

wmbriggs.com/blog/?p=5969

and finally...

>White Americans have a nipple appearance rate of 0.01, well below blacks and hispanics and by far the lowest rate in the developed world.

statisticbrain.com/nipple-appearance-statistics-demographics/

If one simply looks at the white population of every nation, White Americans are arguably the most autistic in the world (when a range of indicators are examined).

White Americans truly are the Master Autists.

>White Americans have an average fedora collection of 3.4
I refuse to believe this