youtube.com/watch?v=b7--cBpWnJs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
thedailybell.com/editorials/wendy-mcelroy-beware-of-kafkatrapping/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ethics cause misery
what did the cuck mean by this?

oh shit I'm now a #Cruzmissile

(((nellucnhoj)))

totally devastated wow damn, anhihilated board, please yellow-moot erase Sup Forums this is just over, totally over, ultimate over

Mon deu, somebody drew a picture strawmanning us!

We're fucked now boys, time to become #Hillbillies.

Exegutor Mega Evolution leak?

They are still mad about gamergate?

Fucking kek.

>Look at these hateful right-wing manbabies!
>So unlike us tolerant and compassionate leftists who are utterly incapable of such vile emotion!

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

>Wanders the digital wastes
We control the digital wastes.

>lel
lul wad an audist.

>Sup Forums is irredimably BTFO
>irredimably
You can't even spell, "white man".

The BAM has evolved!

>it wanders the digital wastes, spreading misery as it goes
I don't get this, how can people get offended by the insults of anons that have no effect on their real life? It truly is the lowest common denominator from here on out.

40 keks and a field negro says a woman drew this.

>it's about ethics

You know how I know Gamergate won? Because even though the movement is dead libtards just won't stop being butthurt about it. I didn't even participate in their "activism" but the sheer triggering it caused was fucking worth it.

I dont know what it is, but whenever someone uses circles at the top of their lower case i's; I get mad.
Not only have they at least doubled the time it takes to jot a single character down, they do it to be pretentious and feminine.

>having ethics
>causing misery
>Implying we aren't the BOTVAN (ball of traditional values and nationalism)
>feminists don't understand arguments and criticism
>normies still don't understand tits or gtfo
Oh shit I am a #HillfireMissile

Despite the obvious "lol conservatives are literally hitler" joke, that comic is pretty much Sup Forums the only thing it got wrong is that the faces should be laughing hysterically

Wow, really makes you think.

This is awesome.

Gamergate won on tons of fronts. Since it now exists as Goldstein and we only talk about it during the two minutes hate, it somehow keeps doing work and keeps influencing people. For fuck's sake, people who don't like it now associate it with ethics.

The comic is a complete non-sequitur, just replace the words with leftist meme phrases and it's equally as true

>lel

what is this, 2011?

I'm not mad or frustrated.

The more dumb shit the left pushes, the harder the inevitable pushback will be.

fuck now I wanna read about the adventures of BOHAF

Is anyone utterly sick of the "Sup Forums BTFO" meme. Just stop. When it's every fucking thread it's not funny or clever.

That being said, I love when leftists complain about hate on the Internet when they are the most vile, personally insulting fuckers you'll ever meet.

>lel
Is it 2012 again?
Cu.cks can't even KEK.

should have included (((Jew))) or (((Merchant)))

she clearly hasn't spent enough time here

>tfw never converted your lulz
I might as well have confederate lols

kek they can't even parody us because they're afraid of being called racist

>reeeeeeeeee

No reeeeeeee's
Not even once.

I fuck get to fuck my aunts and cousins when?

>Gamergate

The gift that keeps on giving. That was a trolling investment we're still seeing returns.

The fact that they're still butthurt about someone calling them out on pushing an agenda means that gamergate won.

As long as the industry lives, we'll continue to reap investments

Aesthetic pepe. And yeah you're likely right.

It's not dead. Young newfag Sup Forums just doesn't talk about it because has the attention span of a fucking goldfish and moves on to the next meme cause. GG's still doing it's thing. Still fighting the good fight.

But the thing is, we need leadership. Something I've been wanting to do but I'm not the self-aggrandizing type. We let the media paint the narrative for us and let our enemies define us because no one wanted to stand up as a spokesperson of sorts and say "No, that's not it" Why? Maybe because it wasn't a full fledged serious movement, it's a genuine grassroots thing, not something like Blacks Lives Matter where people are clamoring to be associated with it for social points.

The opponents of the movement shouldn't get to define what the movement means. As much as I think BLM is a black supremacist group, that's just my opinion of them, that's not "what it's about" because that would be me putting words in people's mouths and thoughts in their head. But they do this with Gamergate. They don't even give you a chance to say what it's about, because they decided what they think it's about.

I'm not playing that game anymore. If they judged GG but some random troll using the hashtag (I don't even have a twitter account) then why can't we judge BLM in the same manner? You get the treatment you give your opponents.

But I want to set myself up as that voice, say if they wanted an honest report on the subject they can talk to me.

wtf that pigeon was trying to die

Wow, like, okay its a cool comic and all but, um, whats with it being all about white people? Are white people the only ones that can hate and be frustrated now? OH I GUESS POC ARENT ALLOWED TO HUH? RACIST!

OP is not a fag imo
youtube.com/watch?v=izdAFagurWo

What is this even saying? Fucking lazy cartoon why can't people make funny shit.

Yo nigga

There is always a giant Sup Forums shaped whole in these kinds of caricatures and analysis. Hell I love when they use the fedora meme with it when the meme was making fun of them first. They're getting it all their information second hand through Twitter or Facebook or whatever other site they interact with Sup Forums spergs from.

So they never quite truly understand and their ignorance makes it funnier. They don't understand trolling, they understanding trying to piss them off on purpose because they respond to it.

>It's about ethics
Not Sup Forums

>But the thing is, we need leadership.
You guys had IA, yet you alienated him by not standing your ground and getting people that do it for social points involved. If I understand him right, he felt the movement was being co-opted. Then again Jim is and was a rogue element, considering his constant channel switching and his slow video output.

str8 outta fucks m8.

Pigeons don't give a fuck if they die or not.

guys, the other side has propaganda memes too.

usually not funny, cringe memes.

they are STILL buttblasted about gamergate because gg memed about (((ethics))) in journalism 2 years ago

>doesn't understand how the echo works
Can't these people research for five fucking minutes?

lel Ok

>goobygate boogeyman gonna get me

>It's about ethics
>still hoping people pay attention to muh narrative

This made my night.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7--cBpWnJs

Oh man you got him good, that will teach him to be sarcastic

Didn't they stumble across some government/soros funded agency called DIGRA right before everything went to shit?
I'm pretty sure that's what happened to them.
Also, leadership is death.

it was so crazy how fast that wikipedia article went up on the echo paranthesis

like, it was a full blown, sourced, 4 page long article like an hour after the story broke

really weird

Holy shit it exists!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses

>MUH GAMERGATE IS HATE

I can't believe liberal weenies are still bugurt about it.

I don't know about the DIGRA stuff, I heard bits here and there. What happened was GG said the media is corrupt and the corrupt media said "NUH UH YOU HATE GIRLS MEANY VIRGIN HEAD" and then everyone believed the people accused of being a corrupt liars who were having their bank account drained over bad business. It's funny how obvious that part of it all was, they started attacking when ad revenue slowed down. And the normies eat up every single word of it.

>Also, leadership is death.

Note I said "leadership" and not a leader. What I mean is a clear, concise person who's in charge of saying "this is GG, this not GG" "this is our message, these are our goals, anything else is a lie" so the media can't just cherry pick it's examples from trolls. Basically if I'm GGLeaderGuy, if GGLeaderGuy didn't sign off on it, it's not fucking GG. It kills arguments in the bud.

I think a lack of leadership is what kills these Internet movements because it splits into infighting and drama without it.

I'm more of Sheppard defending and guiding his flock kind of "leader" than some asshole looking for fame and attention for it.

Aren't we already the internet hate machine? Fucking liberals need to do their research.

Actually this comic illustrates what I'm talking about. GG needs a leader so people can't randomly blame it for every fucking little thing they can think of like this comic brilliantly shows.

Stuff like that going unchecked leads to a meme you can't shake off, it closes people's minds.

Seriously, what does "Antisemitism" even mean nowadays? Disagreeing with Jews? Pointing out their obvious presence and influence in the media? Criticizing Israel?

Jews are truly the most assblasted people.

is this loss?

Is this now Sup Forums's official Pokeman?

I said it before and I'll say it again... Social Justice is a form of trolling. Think about, it has all the same trappings. It's about annoying people into disagreement so they can virtue signal. Like taking a white character and making them black and then going "I love pissing off racists!" well if you love pissing people off on purpose -- that's the heart of trolling. You're a troll.

It's so funny how "far-right troll" or "right-wing troll" is such a term when leftists flock these places where trolling is practiced too. You don't think they're trolling? Using the same tatics? They know what they're doing and always trying to cover it up too. Social Justice is far-left trolling.

...well I must be no better, because I'm still mad

There should be a few happy merchants in there.

>leadership

>means demand

no

>STILL assblasted about gamergate
The funny thing is that there was nothing wrong with gamergate, people instead just focused on Zoe being called a whore rather than the fact that she was getting favorable press for LITERALLY FUCKING "JOURNALISTS"

It's okay guys, I found the original.

Saved

Where in fucking post did I use the word "demand"? Where? Fucking where? You got the direct opposite from my post, like Sup Forums always always always FUCKING ALWAYS does.

Goddamn, please work on your reading comprehension.

Thanks. I couldnt find it on google images

> insulting someone is ok when I do it, not when they do it

>It's about ethics
How did gaymengaybar cause so much SJW butthurt that they are still complaining about it 2 years after it was relevant?

Nope.
That would be Koffing.

no, disinfo.

The "alt-right" is contrarian blowback from the regressive left's irl/online shenanigans.

Fuck man 8 years ago Sup Forums was dickriding Obama hard and look at it today. It's as if the Nazi's won WW2.

>But the thing is, we need leadership

mundaneMatt plz go

All you have to do is say no to them once and you get to live rent free in their heads forever.

What happened in that webm

>fedora
wow i cant believe they're bullying reddit like this, its so mean!

Trump rally.

Black guy is pro-Trump and white guy is a protestor.

You figure it out.

Whatever, fuck it, you guys aren't getting the point so you know what? You are what the liberal media says you since you wont put up any effort to the contrary.

Let your enemies define you since you don't give a fuck apparently and don't have serious views or beliefs about anything and nothing is sacred or worth fighting for to you. Just let people put words in your mouth and be there good little cuck-pinata for them to beat when they need someone to blame. Just sit there and take it like a good little swedish bitch.

>mfw he got so immensely triggered

You've been trying for 2 years Matt. Nobody wants you as a leader but you.

lefty Sup Forums memes are super cringe worthy

HOLY FUCK, SHUT THIS BOARD DOWN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny enough we abandoned gamergate because it was taken over by fucking faggot mras

holy fuck, we may as well just be b& right now i dont think we've ever been this uncontrollably determinedly integrating BTFO'd before

All someone has to do is shop this to have the exact opposite meaning and repost it.

An actual BODANC!
Ball of Denial and Name-Calling (or something better)
>MAN
>PRIVILEGED
>IGNORANT

Note its signature call...
MY FEELINGS!
REALLY?!
RACIST!
SERIOUSLY?!

>It's about ethics
>YOUR DENIAL OF GUILT PROVES YOU ARE GUILTY HURRRR

Kafkatrap detected. Logic aborted. Argument instantly discredited.

thedailybell.com/editorials/wendy-mcelroy-beware-of-kafkatrapping/

Still don't know if I "get" this meme..

can we turn this comic into shitposting material like the hospital "loss" one?

put ben garrison on the bottom corner