Iranian here. Someone save me from this shithole. I'm fucking dying. Pic related is me

Iranian here. Someone save me from this shithole. I'm fucking dying. Pic related is me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13769
interpals.net/mythmaker
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god damn it

At this point it's probably a buttmad american nationalist not an Iranian.

Tell me what bazar do I reach if I continue to walk straight from the kings palace? What is that street called?

get a life faggot. ive been doing a lot of stuff and came back to shitpost more and youre still on Sup Forums after 10 hours. i guess youre even more miserable than me. top kek.

I jsut knew you're just a stupid Sup Forumstard you never reacted to any of us speaking farsi because you can't read it and putting fenglish in translate spouts out nonsense.

Suck a fatty Iranians are the best people on the planet and you will never be one.

gomsho dige kiram bere too oon ghiafat

>Claims to be on proxy

>His keyboard doesn't have farsi letters

Ayy lmao you diaspora fag. I feel sorry for you, you were brainwashed into hating yourself, it's ok.

just fuck off from my thread you piece of shit i want to go to a place that i would never see you mother fucking hypocrite two-faced low-life scammer pieces of shit ever again. fucking kill yourself.

Answer the question disapora. What is the kings palace called, what's the bazar that leads from it, what street do you need to take to get from that bazar to the centre of town?

This is a question any Iranian can answer with ease, but not a diaspora fag with self hatred issues.

What's going on in here?

Some kid that got brainwashed into hating himself because of his heritage by stormfront recruiters on Sup Forums and thinks it's a good idea to spread lies about Iran and Iranian people.

If only he knew how great Iranian people are and that he doesn't have to take shit from some european plebs, but whatever, brainwashed people gonna be brainwashed I guess.

just a low-life WE WUZZ KANGZ iranian trying hard to shit up my thread because i called his king a jew which is truth. Cyrus the great was a jew. Hes been stalking my threads for 12 hours kek. And this retard claims to be rich and have a good life let that sink in.

You got exposed as a liar you fool. Now fuck off.

Also if I wasn't rich how could I afford to waste a Thursday on Sup Forums? You only get NEETbux here if you're constantly writing job applications and study some shit. I am here because I don't have to work and I can do with my life whatever the fuck I want to.

>I am here because I don't have to work and I can do with my life whatever the fuck I want to.

top kek. seems like someone never been to /r9k/. get a life cuck.

>Still can't answer the question

LUL

dont listen to this diaspora piece of shit in austria. iranians are all hypocrite and two-faced. they back stab you when youre not looking. to understand how retarded this faggot is:

>they all have arabic names
>their calendar is arabic
>they have arabic religion
>their marriage ritual is arabic

yet they get enraged when you call them arab. see how hypocrite these mother fuckers are this faggot is just the same.

seems like you finally fucked off after being confronted with truth. fucking scumbag.

Yeah, Iranians seem pretty cool. Like Italians, but gayer and tackier imo
>Cyrus the great was a jew
Was he? I thought he just helped the Jews.

Go live in Iran, you faggot.

Iranians are trash. The good people from Iran identify as Persians.

im in iran im just using a VPN you retarded cumskin.

>The good people from Iran identify as Persians.

kek

>good people

mfw

Dont you literally have a mental illness or something? Megalomania or some shit like that

oldfag go away

Nevar forget dadash :^). Do you actually have a problem or were you just fucking with us?

>posting on Sup Forums
>not having a problem

m8.....

What does it mean to have megalomania? Do you feel you are better than everyone else? Are you diagnosed by a Doctor?

what is google?

*were you

I want to hear your personal experience if you dont mind. Most wikipedia article for example just give you a broad and generalized definition.

pic related

KIRAM TO KNOET
MAN SKELI MOSKEL DARAM
MAN COVA HASTAM
CHETORI
KEHSOFAT
KOBIDE
LAVASHAK
ARE
NAH

>afghan rapist at large

calling authorities now

i used to think iranians were cool but most of them actually just look like saudis or pajeets

its over for them

Beshin jagheto bezan bejaye kososher goftan inja.koskhol.

i used to think iran was hell on earth until i learned about a fake country which was made by jews 70 years ago called pakistan. thats where you get dismembered and eaten alive in broad daylight if you say something offensive to sunnis. pic related.

goh nakhor koon palang

true pakistan sucks a lot iran is a better country overall
theres nothing worse than being paki/indian

being an indonesian is worse than being paki or indian

not really

its kinda on the same level

pakis/indians/bengalis/indian looking iranians (like 70% of the country i think)/south east asians like philipinnos, etc. are all subhumans we should not reproduce as we are genetic trash

blackpilled. i like you.

blackpill is the only pill

Nah my bestfriend is from iran , i havn't gotten raped yet!

>yet

no we are nice

-r than everyone

wrong

right

are you a preman? mfw in indonesia gangs and gangsters are legal and literally steal and beat people in broad day light

kojah zendigi mekoni

Is there anyone in here that's not a brown sandnigger?
who the fuck let them out of their containment warzone?

weak bait monkey

Arent you brown terrorists banned in the USA tho?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13769

>lives in commie shithole
>cant step out to the street because he will be either murdered or mugged
>is literally a monkey or ape
>wears flip flops

why havent you killed yourself yet?

Nah, i'm comfy in my very high hdi state, and have a very good job.
I don't need to flee here like you did.
Also, im of european descent and whiter than you, muhamad

>I'm fucking dying
not fast enough

Your """people""" is lietrally BANNED from the USA, dude.
What the fuck are you even doing there?

sad how a fucked up life leads you to LARPing on a basket weaving forum. pathetic.

of all the people of the world youre the one to shit talk other people fucking lol get the fuck out ape

>sandniggers always live in european countries

kek

bump

As opposed to the actual niggers that live in North America?

>unironically whiter than you muhamad posting
Are brazilians looking to be part of the Amerimutt memes or what?

How many people are in your country? More than Wisconsin?

Holy fucking shit, shut up you dirty degenerate monkey nigger, you smelly hairy loud monkey. Dont you get it? You are a fucking monkey, you will always be a monkey favela nigger, just fucking shut up faggot
Yeah right, only monkey niggers get mad with this shit, its anoying as hell, i feel like using a proxy all the time, they keep on this "me pure white, yuropean 100% pure white family, because italians and germans are pure white, mostly the ones who emigrated to Brasil, their point here was to build the 3rd Reich, because they were pure yuropean as me said" ohhh fucking gods, please kill these faggots forever, they are soooo damn fucking anoying

Around 11 million

this

Holy shit, Brazilians are deluded af on Sup Forums.

I thought the sopa de macaco posting would put you in your place.
We need a new Monkeyzil meme before the year ends, /lat/ is already working on it.

cucks are sleeping post mippas

Have you cucked any wh*Te “men” as of late?

Please come to Japan and be my bf, I need to produce Yamato-Iranian hybrids as many as possible to eliminate wh*Tes (´・ω・`)

i'm an anti-natalist. otherwise, send a message here:

interpals.net/mythmaker

I like you people. I met some of you in Armenia. Also studied your language in college. Wish I could go to your country but I'm a convicted felon and that probably wouldn't fly.

>but I'm a convicted felon

what did you do faggot?

I was convicted of possessing marijuana. Not even fucking around.

wtf

Yeah, I'm still pissed off daily. But I'm not just gonna lay down and die. Some weirdo on reddit said he's also a felon and has never had problems traveling. The other day I went to a job fair and some recruiter told me straight up he didn't give a flying fuck about someone being convicted of a felony if it's for marijuana. So I'm not too depressed about it. Did spend 6 months in jail over it and I can't leave my state for 5 years however. Fucking society bro.

kek the fuck? did they catch you dealing? how much was it?

No, just possession. Someone sent over ten pounds to me in the mail. I never touched or even saw the shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ok, so that's comparable to the Brazilian state of Paraná

Yeah, that's most people's reaction. Especially since I'm educated and have never done a damn thing wrong to anyone in my life.

you must sue the cops thats just retarded

Nothing I can really do man. Thank you for the sentiment though.

at least find the faggot who fucked with you and fuck his life up

I'm an Armenian from Iran
>I'm a convicted felon
t. yerevantsi

Wew

>yerevantsi
Does that mean someone from yerevan that lives abroad? I'm first gen Armo-American
Meh. That'll just land me more time.

secular Iranian girls are hot