Which Frace or Italy was worse in 2nd world war...

Which Frace or Italy was worse in 2nd world war? Everybody say France surrender quick but also say Italy was bad as well and only survive as long because they had German protection. Which was worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/icunowlibra/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

France but at least the war was declared illegally and we collapsed quickly. Italy was more ridiculous because they tried to invade us, Albania, Greece and always would have failed without Germany.
But both were still morally better than Anglo-Jews.

Quite a pyrrhic victory for Italians

>muh propaganda battle removed from wikipedia

>propaganda battle
you wished

>removed from wikipedia
Why

butthurted italians, this battle is well documented

I reported it

French for national pride desu
It goes to show that there nation is full of Marxist commies
Truely a pathetic people

Oh

xD

Did communism contribute? I know France was close to communism uprising because I watch Hearts of Iron

Many French solders beloved communism thus refused to fight

Italy wasn't industrially prepared and was politically divided between the King and the regime.
youtube.com/user/icunowlibra/videos
Here's an excellent source of amateur interviews of mainly RSI soldiers no state TV ever bothered listening to, and even here on Sup Forums-Sup Forums, where everyone's eager to advocate the German cause, no one bothers checking the Italians' side of the story.

>Italians' side of the story.
it's because they switch sides as the breath of the wind

honhonhonhonhonhon le simpatie

>Italy wasn't industrially prepared
No one forced them to attack France (Mussolini said he had to so he could "sit at the negotiation table as someone who fought" or Greece. I'm sick of Italians saying Germany made them attack random countries when in reality the German high command was desperate to be as far away from the Italians as possible.

It's not like you'd make me a favour by going beyond your convenient narrative. Do as you wish.

>Marxist

hope you know it's harmless joke, luv italy

Mussolini just sacrificed them
>let's send troops without support against forts

What could go wrong

>No one forced them to attack France
They were obligated to placate Germany yes?

>you'll never fuck a cute french sissy femboy like in that gif, right in his boipucci so hard you actually impregnate him

wish I lived in VR

Italy. At least the Free French were pretty good during Overlord and the North African campaigns. The Italians, asides from a few battles, were just a complete liability.

No, when Germany attacked Poland Mussolini asked Hitler to declare that Italy wouldn't have to support them. The only time when Germany asked for Italian assistance according to the terms of the steel pact was in 1941 when Operation Barbarossa started, 2 years after the war started.

It wasn't removed, it was merged with another article

And nobody forced Hitler to start the war in '39, when it was supposed to commence 5 to 6 years later giving Italy the time to strengthen its industrial prowess, to force Mussolini to declare non-belligerance and a year later to persuade him to join the war being fully aware of Italy's state.
Nobody's saying Mussolini was anything but a brilliant ideologist and that people like Balbo or Graziani would've led Italy dozen times better, and it's not like Hitler and Hirohito were "cautious strategists". Just stop lobbying this fictitious "sanctity" and infallibility of Nazi Germany, cause it's embarrassing and i don't want you in jail.

Feels strange because Italian region used to be very rich and advanced in comparison to neighbors

>when it was supposed to commence 5 to 6 years later
Germany can't plan their strategies according to Italian needs. Mussolini demanded 3 years to prepare and still signed the steel pact despite that condition not being included. His own fault for being retarded and greedy.
Just face it, Italy thought they could establish their empire in Germany's wake, with Hitler doing the heavy lifting and getting the west out of the way. Just like in 1915 when they attacked Austria thinking the Entente had already won the war and they could quickly get their piece of the cake, they did the same in 1940, only that this time they acted too rash.

France

Put any country where France was and they would have been fucked up the ass unless it was some meme country like Russia, Australia or Canada where you need to cross literal wasteland to get anywhere

Oh, you're that faggot on Sup Forums who loves Hitler, Pétain and the collaboration in general because
>huuuur duuuur muh krauts are our white brothers and it was not a legal war and we had it coming
?

on /fr/*

>the absolute state of the anus of Italia

they're*