How do you not pop boners in college? I am just going to college at the age of 30...

How do you not pop boners in college? I am just going to college at the age of 30, and I keep winding up sitting next to girls who are 10/10s. They chose the fucking seat, and it is so cramped I can feel their tight leggings rubbing against me. I can't even hear the professors lecture because all my effort goes into not popping a boner.

Then they make us split up to groups, and I have to talk to the hot girls. It gets even worse, because they are so friendly and playful, and the professor even jokes about our groups being "threesomes." I wound up having a massive boner and I'm pretty sure the girls noticed but didn't even care, we still hung out.

Still, how do I keep this from happening? Is it even possible?

Attached: back that ass up.png (376x454, 458K)

Kys

Is this WWYD?

What a golden opportunity. How are you gonna capitalize on all the pussy available to you? At 30 you have a tremendous advantage.

>Pic related
You should have realized fast that college girls don't actually look that hot.

>You should have realized fast that college girls don't actually look that hot.
Plenty of them do.

No, they actually don't. You're just delusional.

>No, they actually don't. You're just delusional.
I assume you’re trolling, but there are plenty of girls this hot at colleges up and down the east coast.

>What a golden opportunity. How are you gonna capitalize on all the pussy available to you? At 30 you have a tremendous advantage.
I dunno, but when they made us split into groups, one of the girls turned out to have the same exact interests and asked for my number. I am shitting bricks. How does a 30 year old talk to a 19 year old? Won't her whole family think I'm a creep?

It’s even worse if you’re a footfag

>How does a 30 year old talk to a 19 year old? Won't her whole family think I'm a creep?
I’m 42 and mostly date 18-23 year olds. Listen to them, be interested and interesting, take them out on real dates, don’t be weird or creepy. Most of them are pretty horny. But yes, their families will hate you.

This is literally a pic from the Instagram page of a sorority at my University. This is another pic of girl on far right, whom I know. Girls that hot absolutely walk around on university campuses. Plus, I'm in Arizona, the hot college girl capital of the world. Her and her friend as Uni freshman.

Attached: orelluse.png (642x827, 937K)

>Plus, I'm in Arizona, the hot college girl capital of the world.
That’s where most of those BRCC girls are from. Nice.

Jesus christ they look like fucking twigs

>Jesus christ they look like fucking twigs
I think you mean to say incredibly fuckable.

>being so used to fat landwhales you think normal women look like twigs

this guy knows what he's talking about. if the school has a gym get in the habit of using it too, head on over to our autistic friends at /fit/ for tips but younger girls go bananas for fit mature dudes.

also great way to start/keep a conversation going is to just ask questions, girls/women love talking about themselves.

>so is this class part of your major or just required?
>what is your major?
>oh cool, what made you want to study that?
>interesting. think you'll make a career of it or just doing it for a steady paycheck?
>that's great. hey i gotta run but maybe we could continue this conversation over drinks/coffee?

etc etc ad nauseum

>also great way to start/keep a conversation going is to just ask questions, girls/women love talking about themselves.
This is good advice, anons. Listen.

Attached: 4B3C841E-7429-461C-9AF5-CFA057968CF9.jpg (300x226, 19K)

Wear a chastity cage

>calling healthy looking girls twigs

Legit advice on Sup Forums? Holy shit.

Props, bro. You actually gave advice on a site where everyone usually tells OP to kill himself.

The force is strong with you.

Attached: 1576588584013.jpg (1847x1080, 356K)