IT'S 2002 ALL OVER AGAIN

IT'S 2002 ALL OVER AGAIN

This is literally worse than doping. Disgraceful

Other urls found in this thread:

olympics.cbc.ca/video/interviews/frustrated-chris-spring-mulls-retirement-after-poor-run/
youtu.be/QSG8mzwwOs8
siol.net/sportal/zoi/so-kosirja-po-krivici-prikrajsali-za-finale-460894
youtube.com/watch?v=GTQlnmWCPgA
youtube.com/watch?v=KMa4nGf9hSY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Žan Košir is 1st.

what am I looking at?

I think he's trying to suck his own dick

Slovenia at the back
Korea in front

Korea won despite Slovenia crossing the line first. There was no photo finish and Slovenia couldn't protest the result because the race was "behind the schedule".

home field advantage. should've beat them more convincingly.

The people on the blue course should have 1 second deducted from their time anyway

smart

>no goal line tech at olympics
looks like objectively world cup > olympics

nah m8, winter olympics don't have soccer in it, so its better

Blues had it rough. They only won like what, 2-3 races?

Nice try proxy-norway. Nothing is worse than asthma-gate 2018

slovenian hockey player got caught for doping with asthma medicine.

Why always us :D

>crooked camera angle
>messed up paint in the snow

korean actually won if you look at the actual goal laser line

?

Hand is too high, doesn't break the laser line first.

did you see the short track speed skating? The cheating (disqualifying other skaters so Koreans would advance/not disqualifying Koreans no matter what they did) was incredible, and so blatant it was cringey.

what sport exactly - can see snowboarding, but what exact sport to look up?

I think the other guy's hand didn't trigger the sensor, it went over it or between the two or something

>SK not rigging something
It's like you're all newfags.

Tnx best friend

have you seen how bad the officiating was in both men's and women's hockey?

olympics.cbc.ca/video/interviews/frustrated-chris-spring-mulls-retirement-after-poor-run/

what did he mean by this?
He sounds like he is trying very hard to stop himself from saying something he's not supposed to say. WTF is it?
>Are times being tampered with, now?

Parallel giant slalom

what a great system lmao

have these normies seens roy jones jr un the seoul olympics

It's due to the camera angle and the fact it's a still from a video which can only capture so many frames per second.

A sensor will always be more accurate.

Additionally, you'd need to see the actual photo finish photograph taken with slit-scan photography techniques, e.g. my picture.

This.

Early on, a lot of the men were faster at blue. As more athletes started winning using red (likely due to the track carved up by previous runs/snowboards) and winning on it, others simply gravitated toward picking the red as well. So, the better athletes were picking that side. It'd be weird if blue won even 50% of the time – since the faster competitors picked red, every blue win is an upset, and there typically aren't tons of those.

Not how it works, at all.

>There was no photo finish
that's how they judge it mate. it just wasn't broadcasted

>Additionally, you'd need to see the actual photo finish
you will never see it. In parallel slaloms they only use it when two snowboarders have the same time. If one is in from even by 0.01s that makes him the winner and no photofinish is shown.

that was fucking nuts but that was in Korea - wait a minute!

Whatever you see, Lee Hyun-Suk.

*front

I never said we would see it.

It's not up to me or what I see. It's up to the sensors on the course, and an objective photo finish if it comes down to that. :)

but given that there seems to be so much Korea-biased cheating (see: shorttrack speed skating) they sure af should show it. What's the reason for not showing it, if they do use it?

don't multiple judges from multiple countries have to agree for the speed skating penalties?

they probably didn't use it, because the sensor was exact enough

There is no way that the OP photo is fucked up by angle. The Slovenian's hand is past the finish line while the Koean's hand is not even above it.

lol.

>There is no way that the OP photo is fucked up by angle
The camera isn't on the line, so it is at an angle. And it's not an actual photo, it's a screenshot from a video feed, which is captured in a different manner.

>What's the reason for not showing it
Korean was "in front" by 0.01 seconds. In that case no photofinish is needed since the lasers have already decided the winner.

Which basically means that you don't even have to go through the finish line in order to win the race

Yes, thats correct. This fucking leaf is a moron, he probably thinks some fucking gook is sitting in a room deciding by himself.

Good thing the public never got to see the photo finish. Would be terrible if it proved the almighty sensors wrong.

Well, five judges did, and agreed on it. I don't really care about seeing it.

cucked by lasers lmao. The future is now

Ob well. At least Chinko Jones didn't win gold, so just like in 2002, justice prevailed in the end.
Sad for the actual race winner though.

btw can slovenia protest? this is so blatant ucking lol

>five judges did
Five judges from various countries also determined that Roy Jones Jr, despite completely dominating his opponent, somehow lost to Si Hun Park in the gold medal match. I wouldn't trust those dirty gooks with anything. They've rigged every single international sport tournament they've hosted, ever.

This is how the laser works. They reach so low instead of just sticking their arm out because it's at ground-level. Korean guy broke the beam before the other one did.

His coach did three times, but not a single one went through since the Korean was 0.01s ahead. So the judged didn't even look at the video.

if this is true, this sport tech is a joke
the IOC couln't afford 10 sensors? just the one? lolwtf?

and some official protest later on?

youtu.be/QSG8mzwwOs8

you just made this up you fucking loser

slovenia are sore losers

What's that gonna do? He's not gonna get a chance to fight for gold. His coach is sperging like Drogba at the moment.
siol.net/sportal/zoi/so-kosirja-po-krivici-prikrajsali-za-finale-460894

fuck off gook

that's a photo OF THE VIDEO replay

look at and then look at get the fuck over it you sore fucking third world loser

Does the ice in ice hockey actually work that way, is it not actually "on top" of the ice?

here's google translate

"We watched the video surveillance and the Omega timing review, and the leadership of the competition decided that the Koreans were faster. Other than complaining three times, you can not do it. When we saw that there was no choice, Jean focused on I'm happy to have done it the way it is. It's a sport, "said Demshar.

Fuck off back to your country gook. We don't like your kind here

And you're telling me the Koreans set the sensors? And simply deleted photo evidence so that sensors are all they have?

Meh, such is life

youtube.com/watch?v=GTQlnmWCPgA

There's a layer of just ice on top of all the markings, since the players carve it up

thanks, but i know how to use google translate myself.
>slovenian website
kek so reliable

that video proofs nothing, jsut that angle can make things appear in a different way, doenst mean its this case. lol. idiot

daily reminder to NEVER trust the gook menace

youtube.com/watch?v=KMa4nGf9hSY

>kek so reliable
it's what his trainer said after the race. That's what I wrote before where you said that it was a lie.

No. Sensors are controlled by IOC and Omega timing. There's no way to rig those specifically for one athlete. This isn't a judged sport.

>jsut that angle can make things appear in a different way,
Huh, wonder what we're talking about here...

>1988
Timing technology is a thing now. It wasn't back then.

>posting a video that doesn't even apply to the situation
>m-muh angle

>Huh, wonder what we're talking about here...
but you are posting it as a proof that gook won, but thats wrong. its proving nothing and its still more likely that slovenian won

oh, her trainer, who obviously wants her to win, so it must be true

why would he lie about protesting three times? And Košir is a guy not a woman

i'm not saying that. he protested, but it's a sensor, so too bad

>still more likely that slovenian won
[citation needed]

stop sperging you third worlder. there was a korean speed skater that lost by 0.01 seconds so you're just being a dumbass. there are sensors at the race endpoints in these events

Stop feeding the troll.

Koreans try to rigg everything they possibly can. The only ones delusional enough to think otherwise are gooks.

>quotes something
>citation needed
As if there was any doubt that you were retarded.

yes. I never said anything about them. I only wrote what his trainer said you fucking idiot.

Maybe the Amerimutts can somehow synchronize on this one. They first say that it is an optical illusion and then that the sensors were set at such altitudes so that they accounted for the boot of the winner and the hand of the Korean cheater.

Not that anybody really cares (because nothing can be done anymore). There are the gold and silver medalists, and they will not simply have their medals taken away. The judges and all the related staff will also not want to have a smudge like this on their records, so the results are already baked in. Still though, the Amerimutts are shit. I blame the USA for this one. I hope you get another Meximutt shooting up your school in name of white supremacy.

Fuck you and fuck hamburgers.

>there was a korean speed skater that lost by 0.01
wrong, he lsot by more than that he was just pushed to third place

you didn't even watch the event nor know what race is being referred to do you

that was fucking disgusting

CITATION THAT IT'S "MORE LIKELY" THAT HE WON.

LEARN ENGLISH FAGGOT

>Timing technology is a thing now. It wasn't back then.
It was 1988, not 1688, ffs.

Stay mad you third world shitter.

You LOST. You are shit.

You are a failure. Go cry to mommy.

Is this the first time you have been exposed to Korean cheating? look at the 2002 world cup, this Olympics, the Olympics in 1988

>You hear some noise in the grass
>It's a A F U C K I N G L E A F

Anyways,
- the sensors don't reflect the actual winner, which I guess is part of sports and happens all the time to add to the thrill
- the USA is still bumblasted about losing in hockey and decides to roast me
- Canada is the USA's hat

Fuck maplesyrup too.

And you don't think technology has evolved significantly since then?

It's funny how you easily can point out the slit-eyes with NA flags in this thread.

> being this much of a koreamutt
you are an embarrassment

>the sensors don't reflect the actual winner

Slovenia sure lost against you, huh?

We lost 2-3, didn't we?

lol you just say fuck you to anyone, huh?

GET OVER IT FAGGOT!

GET

OVER

IT

the one ardently defending his cheating koreaboo countrymen? yeah it's easy

not all americans are bad. My cousins wife is from California and she's awesome. Also stupendously hot.

>Photo finish that is released right after the run shows Korea losing.
>Officials refuse to show replay of the win
>Officials refuse to review replay

>Gooks think they won fairly.

LOL

ching chong ping pong disgusting Koreamutt

>expecting Koreans to not be cheating cunts

well the finish line should do that not sensors

Not even countrymen. Just people with the same eyes as them from across the pacific.

that's not a photo finish, this is if it's not slit-screen it's not a photo finish. that's just a video
the sensors determine it anyway

>New York Post

No clue what you're on about, really. You lost bitch. Get the fuck over it faggot.

I don't speak Korean so no clue what the fuck you're on about either, sperg.

Nice spaces after your meme arrows. A true veteran!

>"hurrr dey cheated!!!"
why do amerimutts have such an inferiority complex. stop crying just because you're inferior

absolutely disgusting. worst korea cheating once again