You know its not conservatives that support this bullshit

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

You know its not conservatives that support this bullshit. Liberals, explain yourselves.

Attached: 1556475321356.jpg (127 KB, 865x1024)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_populations

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

Say your hate speech out in public user, I dare you.

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

Shut up freak.

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

can't believe they let a white girl on the team tbh

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

Kek

David Brown
David Brown

lol, what? Is that a threat or something?

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

it takes a 6'6" white dude to make it on the black girls team

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

Hahahaha how many times have you dyed your hair in the past year?

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

the left perfected bullying people into agreeing with them many years ago

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

Do it faggot. Fuckin do it. You won't. Because you know you're impotent and have to hide your opinions on a Chinese basket weaving forum.
Oh boy you called me a faggot that's not very liberal of you
Yeah because you're a faggot and you're also so retarded I know exactly what you were going to say next because conservatives have thoughts that are so simple and predictable they may as well write them in crayon.

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

The larp is strong with this one.

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

Jesus loves you user, but if you don't give up your life of sin you will still go to hell

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

You're afraid to go outside.

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

More people believe in Allah so statistically that one is more right, doesn't matter that you were born in Kentucky and your Mother/Aunt force fed you the wrong one

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

people consensually playing basketball together is "less than ideal"? You make it sound like they were forced against their will. Were they? Or are you just being upset for them?

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

You're afraid to talk that good shit to anyone in person. Take that dumbass advice you gave that other person and go get fucked lol

John Anderson
John Anderson

That's a good strawman you've built there.

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Tranny freaks go in the gas chamber with the the other assorted fags

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

What's it like being close to 40 and not owning your own house?

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

user, the estrogen got you in another mood swing? Lol

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

Attached: mailchimpout.png (83 KB, 762x260)

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

How many houses should I own? Or would you prefer to name a dollar amount?

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

What's the straw man? Did you just get into atheism? Hows it going for you?

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

Christ

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

How's their record this season tho?

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

No, Christianity is far larger than Islam you dumb faggot
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_populations

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

Why are you so angry user? Did you forget to dilate?

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

Nothing like taking a random picture and creating a false narrative from it. Show me the news article that shows said trans forced the team to let him play on it against their will in a competitive manner because the only thing I can confirm from this picture is that they are standing for the pledge of allegiance while some people in the back are oddly holding hands. It's like there isn't even a game going on.

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Allah
That is just the Arabic word for god
your Mother/Aunt force fed you the wrong one
According to the Quran, you are wrong, and Christians will be accepted by Allah.

You on the other hand will not fare so well.

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

who doesn't love some good bait

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

I honestly did not know that but it makes me kind of angry, you whiny Christ cucks are always bitching like you're a minority, man you people should go slob your priest's knob and shut up about Muslims than shouldn't ya?

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

Do the Arabic people believe in Jesus you absolute retard?

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

I heard the WNBA is guaranteeing $100,000 plus salaries for the players in the near future.

There are probably enough men that would humiliate themselves/family to get a six figure job that the average boys junior varsity basketball player would have the skills to do. Once some dude tries it then the floodgates will open and the WNBA would end up 99% men.

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

Isn't it time to dilate, user? I'm not sorry you are not man or woman enough to take your own life. But when you do think of the time you trolled on Sup Forums. I'm sure your life amounted to something with whatever it means to you.

Attached: 1578765241752.jpg (45 KB, 520x514)

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

$10 im gonna look this up and there is going to be an easy explanation that OP just "forgot" to mention.

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

Says the guy also here posting memes on Friday night
Oh wow you got me good huh

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

That estrogen isn't going to make you a real woman, user. :)
I'm sorry you can't have kids.

Carson Young
Carson Young

arabic people
Yes, there are numerous groups of Arabic Christians in fact, they too refer to God as Allah.

If you mean Muslims, you racist sack of bigoted shit, that would also be a big yes. Jesus is literally one of the most important figures in Islam, is confirmed to have been born by virgin birth free of sin, performed miracles during his life and is also the prophesied Messiah. Muslims do in fact hold all the core tenants of Christian belief. Much like in Christianity he also is expected to return in the Second Coming

They do not accept the divinity of Christ-interestingly not all Christian groups do either, however most mainstream branches for the last 1700 years or so do.

Please read the scriptures and understand the core tenants of the beliefs you wish to challenge others with, or you'll look like a fool.

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

No. Trannies are a disease (literally), and they should be cleansed once and for all.

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

/thread

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

Oh Noes! I found an out-of-context photo on the interwebz with a retard commenting about Hitler! This is the end of our civilization!

Attached: download.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

Nah

Blake Young
Blake Young

that one is more right
Excusing your poor wording, just remember that a lot of people think the Earth is flat and gender is a social construct. Doesn't mean they're right

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

muh raycusss
Go back to fucking reddit holy shit what the fuck happened to this board

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

8/8 TLDR

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

All organized religion is for fags. If you can't create a personal relationship with your creator without being hand held for every little detail, you are a mindless inferior sheep who should be destroyed. All Jews, Christians, and Muslims (and any other abrahamic smoothbrain) should be nuked and, and thier glowing corpses launched into the sun.

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

out of context
Are you sure you know what that phrase means?

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

end of our civilization
No, it is the birthing pains of the fourth Reich, and it is beautiful.

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

Trans rights and Human rights.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

It's ok tranny sack of shit, the one good thing about liberals importing muslims en masse is they will solve you and your Jewish masters.

Robert Long
Robert Long

Can you imagine having this much knowledge of camel farmer's fan fiction?
Like seriously, can you imagine devoting that much of your very limited life and free time to studying something so farcical that doesn't do anything for you but make you feel better until the dark day you examine it with even a little bit of critical thought?

Jaxon Torres
Jaxon Torres

H.S Lebron could 1vs3 any of those "pro" dykes and blow them out. Where are the WNBA exhibition games? I guess they don't wanna be embarrassed by an 8th grader

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

If you mean Muslims, you racist sack of bigoted shit

highschool cringe

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

The number of people that believe the Earth is flat is statistical insignificant and conversely so many people believe that gender is a construct that it is actually debatable within our society so I guess way to prove my point congratulations you're stupid?

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

this person doesn't understand the underlying philosophy guiding the worldview of 54% of earth's population
It's odd how liberals love to pretend to be educated, but despise knowledge at the same time.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

My favorite man pretending to a woman athlete is that dude who plays rugby. The photos are lolzy as shit

Attached: lol.png (905 KB, 859x1017)

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

So you not only can get paid decently for zero skill/effort, you get to grope actual women for a living, and shower naked with them daily. Hmm, call me a dick chopper.

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

Any starter on a good high school boy's team would blow a D1 woman baller out of the water, no matter what race. The best HS boys players are better than WNBA players.

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

so many people

what? that fad (yes fad) is dead already dude

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

Yeah, when they elected a sociopatic idiot that pushed all the nations resources in the military and ended up losing the war with his nation in ruins and the world with millions upon millions of deaths?
Worked like a charm uh?

Attached: 5efb80d1f2e204d77a19389267652a9a71a4d28e0c7abc5b9c0b2faed60b3d23.jpg (32 KB, 460x276)

Wyatt Bennett
Wyatt Bennett

human rights are a social construct

William Perez
William Perez

I remember a few years ago when Britney Griner said she could start on any team in the NBA and that she would have posted up Charles Barkley in the paint when he was in his prime. Female athletes are delusional. They're getting a dose of reality now though, competing with these mentally ill dudes pretending to be chicks.

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

I mean, if your goal was to kill millions of undesirable people then I'd say it worked great. Just imagine how much better it would have worked if they hadn't gotten dogpiled.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

You're not going to heaven or getting your virgins man, I'm sorry.

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

Shit, i remember random ass 8th graders that could dunk. Varsity team was pretty good and the starters would probably fair well against a wnba team. Even still only one player made it to division 1 college basketball. That guy would be the best wnba player of all time based on the womens basketball ive seen (olympics and college champ game).

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

No fucking way. This is awesome. I have been waiting for The All Drug Olympics since I saw that on SNL in 1988. This is the path to that and I totally support it. I hope this dude wrecks it on the court. I hope they give him adderall before every game. Bring this.

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

Of course not, I'm not a Muslim. If you'd lay off the hormones and antidepressants you might be able to remember five minutes ago what we were talking about.

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

Lol remember you said that when the next pride march happens in your city or conversely when they put in a gender neutral bathroom at your tractor supply store.

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

Lol remember you said that when the next pride march happens in your city
Never been one
or conversely when they put in a gender neutral bathroom at your tractor supply store.
One store did that, they changed it back less than a week later.

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

I said Heaven too, that's not just a Muslim concept, it's like you didn't even read that paragraph of autism you shat out up there. Also absolutely no one cares about religion. You'll learn that you get out of college.

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

Can you imagine using a different narrative device than "can you imagine" as a way to make a counterargument? I mean can you even imagine being able to frame your arguments in a concise way that doesn't involve some kind of inherent childish sarcasm? Can. You. Even.

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

So if it was a gender neutral bathroom, what did they change it to, male or female and why?

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

didn't answer my question, sperg. Arr the other girls on the team protesting? that matters, whether you like it or not.

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

only the fringe supports it. just like how the christian evangelicals hijack the conservative narrative, SJW nonsense is disproportionately represented.

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

The Strand bookstore in NYC has signs on the bathrooms that say “Stalls” and “Stalls and Urinals”

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

or getting your virgins man
nice try, your implication was clear.

Also I wouldn't start arguing about Jannah, you don't know enough about Islamic belief to even get started on it.
Also absolutely no one cares about religion.
Very incorrect, you'll learn that when you get a job somewhere other than Starbucks. So realistically, never.
You'll learn that you get out of college.
I think you a word. I graduated, and got a job with my degree; I wish you the best with getting your liberal arts degree.

Jose Young
Jose Young

Shit doesn't happen, so go dilate you stupid faggit.

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

Can you imagine thinking an ad hom was a valid way to make a point?

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

I don't live in oregon so that's not likely to happen, and only retarded hipster stores do stupid shit like that. Plus, you and I both know they're only doing it to make money off of you impressionable faggots anyway.

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

What you call "gender neutral bathroom" is what we used to call back home a "bathroom". Then again I'm from a very rural area so businesses tended to have only one bathroom...

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

Back to male and female.
why
Immediate severe loss of revenue. It turns out people don't actually care about appeasing trannies with gender neutral bathrooms once it's put into practice.

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

Can you imagine doing something and then criticizing someone else for doing it?

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

Also I wouldn't start arguing about Jannah, you don't know enough about Islamic belief to even get started on it.
I know a shitload about Warhammer 40K, which is effectively the same thing, so can I join in?

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

Sure, what's your favorite chapter?

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

What are you even going on about, I didn't know or care what religion you foolishly ascribe and tithe to, so I included both. I don't care that you're not a Muslim. No one cares. No one cares about how much you know about religion except for the TAs you most likely try to grossly seduce (hit close to home on that one didn't I).
Hurr hurr liberal arts Starbucks
Wow any semblance you had of looking intelligent just went out the door.
And nice try, I work in the medical field and I make more money than you. Once again, when you have a real job, no one cares about religion. At all. Least of all Islam in any first world country.

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

Sure, what's your favorite chapter?
Emperor’s Children. I am a full blown retard.

Attached: 5C294F96-5594-41B4-9F57-4FD5B24A1BC2.jpg (20 KB, 320x240)

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

This is what it looks like when you have no sense of irony.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

I watched a youtube audiobook of the silmarillion a while ago. Many people don't know this but your religion is derivative of mine.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Are death guard good? I just built my first models and they're death guard plague Marines

Carter King
Carter King

I think you're right. I remember reading that elite 14 year old boy athletes are generally on par with elite women athletes. The US women's soccer team once scrimmaged against a 15 year old boy's team and lost.

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

the silmarillion
Welcome, Eldar.

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

No one cares about how much you know about religion except for the TAs you most likely try to grossly seduce
Lol, I haven't been in school for a decade.
And nice try, I work in the medical field
Working on your CNA then? Sweet, try not to join the 41% before you get your cert.
Once again, when you have a real job, no one cares about religion. At all. Least of all Islam in any first world country.
lol
I make more money than you
post paystub with timestamp
I am a full blown retard.
Well, at least I don't have to be the one to tell you.

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

Are death guard good?
Christ, man, I don’t play. You ever been to a WH40K tournament? Smells almost, but not quite as bad as an M:tG tourney. And people have the audacity to complain about the stink at Comic-Con.

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

Identity politics are cancer.

Be a fucking person and think. Don't be your phone.

If you can't think for yourself you're an Add.

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

except for the TAs
It’s spelled TAU, you noob.

Attached: 224C6A56-8A11-4772-99FC-8E92C3F4A4CC.jpg (12 KB, 191x264)

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

If you can't think for yourself you're an Add.
Add
What’s this mean?

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

Yeah go ahead and ruin your career by complaining about getting a tranny on your team.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

not being in a position to just ensure trannies never get hired in the first place
lol

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

fucking loser cunt.

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

That fucking rulebook reminds me of Jump shoot jump bullshit.

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

hate speech

Listen spinning chicken nugger, people will not tolerate bullshit when it is outright bullshit.
History says "fuck you" OVER AND OVER again for thousands of years. Things repeat themselves. Humans never learn from their mistakes, granted...but they also don't tolerate absurd fuckery. When moderation and tolerance is shoved down your throat for long enough, it becomes something else.

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

Well, at least I don't have to be the one to tell you.
The funny thing is that a lot of girls think this is a Buddhist symbol or some Crowley magick bullshit and they fucking love it, but they hate hearing that a stoner fantasy author made it up in the 1970’s but by then it’s too late.

Attached: 9BD00590-A98D-40EA-9B6B-EEF3EE69DF42.jpg (246 KB, 1125x1083)

Jace White
Jace White

Posts yours faggot, and while you're at it post the latest statement from whatever agency you have debt to because spoiler alert I have less of that than you as well.
CNA
this was funny but you're still retarded.

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

So like wait, you have a bunch of tattoos of this stuff but you don't actually play it? Like do you just read the rulebooks and watch YouTube videos or some shit?

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

Can any muslimfags in here explain to me if they actually believe the allah shit or if it’s just part of their culture the same way I worship Slasnesh, but celebrate Christmas.

Attached: 2A1AF6B1-9833-44E8-8ADA-78BFC7126F15.jpg (193 KB, 1280x854)

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

SHE has the right to compete you bigot piece of shit fuckface alt righters.

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

Posts yours faggot,
Nah, you're the one claiming you make more than me.
debt
None. Every vehicle I've ever bought was with cash, I paid for school by working, and I own my house outright.

It must be my straight white male IslamoChristian privilege.

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

Like do you just read the rulebooks and watch YouTube videos or some shit?
You know that there’s over 9000 books and over thirty years of lore and art built around the game, which is simply a part of the GW empire at this point, right?

Attached: EC0FBDCB-9E1C-453F-A140-DFC2124F7043.jpg (150 KB, 500x707)

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

Gay doodle snipper

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

But, what if they voted him into powder instead?

Attached: laughing.gif (1.38 MB, 400x225)

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

Kek I am Slavic we say shit like this in public every time, majority of people here Is anti lgbt and pretty racist atleast toward gypsies

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

Aren't you afraid Slasnesh will rape your soul?

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

I don't think there are Muslims here, I was the one arguing about Islam, solely because trannyanon said there are more Muslims so their God is right.

I just corrected him that it's the same God, Muslims regard Christians as People of the Book who explicitly are accepted by Allah, and that there are in fact more Christians than Muslims in the world.

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

You're a free advertisement for someone elses idea/agenda/product/ect.
It's brilliant marketing.
We use "85's" to repeat product allegiance or to generate consumer demand. Basically a business puts a thought in your head and you consume it without really knowing why. Manipulation is a goddamn godsend in a comsumer culture..
It sucks that it is what it is, but, it really "is what it is" so we don't think too far beyond that.

"You will buy what I tell you to buy."

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

I mean kind of, like I said I'm new, I'm still trying to get a handle of it. So you really like the story and got tattoos of it and stuff but don't play?

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Attached: judaism.png (585 KB, 1600x1593)

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

Kek I am Slavic we say shit like this in public every time, majority of people here Is anti lgbt and pretty racist atleast toward gypsies
Hey, everything is a big joke to you people, right? Like y’all don’t give a fuck? Also I saw some gypsy porn on Czech Chav and it was fucking hot. You ever bang one?

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

Aren't you afraid Slasnesh will rape your soul?
Hoping.

Attached: 257146C5-B82A-4AF5-9B21-584FDA066B6C.png (454 KB, 660x391)

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

You're a free advertisement for someone elses idea/agenda/product/ect.
Gotcha. Is it an intentional misspelling of “ad” turned into a pun?

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

Well yeah but I'm not gonna go upstairs in the house that I own and use my printer to print out a paystub to win an argument with a mid 40s...I wanna say mechanic? That's what you sound like. But one that reads books for the purpose of sounding smarter and doesn't pick the right books.

There's nothing privileged about paying debt off and buying in cash.

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

what's going on in this image?

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

Case and point: there will be no 'yous' for this comment nor the other comment because of "Static"...which is an entire other monster to tackle that we use.

Basically if something contradicts the 'ID/self/whatever' of a person, they can't mentally tackle the idea so they move along to something else. It's a conditioned defence that's essentially the brain going "TLDR fake and gay" and they dont see anything. Or they call you a fag and move along. Either way, its a win win most of the time.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

So you really like the story and got tattoos of it and stuff but don't play?
Yeah. I bought several demonettes and a bunch of shit off of eBay a couple years ago because I was seeing this artsy chick and she said she’d paint them, but they’re insanely expensive and realistically I have no desire to hang out with a bunch of nerds. It’s an honest appreciation of the Slaaneshi dedication to hedonism and I spend too much time doing drugs and chasing pussy to have a hobby that intense.

Attached: 78C0D612-5D14-4098-9F27-8BEDBD2D975D.jpg (29 KB, 298x350)

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

Shilling.

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

Nah I'm not into them and there is not much of them in rural areas

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

inferring that it really is a dude in OP's image
inferring that even if it is, it is a common occurrence
inferring that all female athletes think they can compete with males

fuck off. fuck this site. fuck OP. fuck the far right and far left. no wonder Moot sold this shithole.

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

I also like using the copyrighted GW chaos symbol as it acknowledges its modern origins, but it’s really a warning for any women who might not like the kind of life they’re getting into if they hop into my car.

Attached: 030C97E6-3DBF-4719-853C-EC7FC8626789.jpg (125 KB, 633x1000)

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

It's sort of both.
But I just have a bad habit of adding the 'd'.
michaelscott.jpg

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

You sound like you rape people

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Nah I'm not into them and there is not much of them in rural
Is it taboo to fuck them? Is it maybe like in the US where interracial shit is frowned on? By the way definitely bang as many black chicks as you can if you ever come to America.

Attached: 341F0804-F7A8-4EF8-884B-C8B84BEC0126.jpg (23 KB, 268x246)

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

Do black chicks go for anal super easy?

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

You sound like you rape people
“The four great powers of the Warp have come to represent humanities base fears: Khorne is mindless rage and violence; Nurgle is death and decay; Slaanesh is all manner of hedonistic and perverse desires; and Tzeentch is unwillingness to accept limitations. But these are merely aspects of something far greater. The great powers of the Warp also represent more noble ideals: Khorne is bravery in the face of fear; Nurgle is not just death but a transformative rebirth; Slaanesh is the will for freedom; and Tzeentch is the will to take fate into one’s own hand.”
From The Warp as a Mirror

Fuck no. Rape is denying someone freedom and that’s anathema to this shit.

Attached: 2C1AD557-7580-4E09-86ED-090ED6DF04F1.jpg (1.24 MB, 1050x973)

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

Yes especially if you are white and fairly hung.

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

When do I get my star and shekels?
mid 40s
Wrong
I wanna say mechanic?
Nope, try again?
Well yeah but I'm not gonna go upstairs in the house that I own and use my printer to print out a paystub
Of course not, that wouldn't even be possible obviously. You'd need to own your house first, which at a starbucks payrate is very unlikely.

Attached: jew-form.png (611 KB, 1604x1612)

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

Do black chicks go for anal super easy?
I don’t ever go for that, but they crave white dick and you can smash super hot black girls just by being white.

Attached: AEA47858-B145-4EAD-9A5E-231C0A1444D1.jpg (171 KB, 640x915)

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

You'd need to own your house first, which at a starbucks payrate is very unlikely.
burn.gif

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

You're right, mechanics have skill, you're at most a janitor, who doesn't own a car, or a house, and I very much doubt you've been to a college that wasn't online.

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

Attached: 1573295953888m.jpg (210 KB, 1024x686)

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

you're at most a janitor
Why don’t you faggots acknowledge that you both probably have normal fucking incomes and neither live in poverty or have to touch poop to make money?

Bentley White
Bentley White

I clean jizz in the nudie booths for min wage. The tips are n ice though.

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

I clean jizz in the nudie booths for min wage.
I live in NYC and I don’t remember the last time I saw a nudie booth.

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

They have several where I live. Porn shops with gloryholes and jerk off booths.

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

I'm fairly open minded but this freak couldn't even finish high school by 18? I'd pull my daughter off the team. Even if my daughter was black. Ok. I may have a black daughter or son out there. Well half black.

Aaron Harris
Aaron Harris

Man come on. You're gonna have to step up your insult game, this is boring. I went for the jugular with the CNA comment and here the best you can do is say
n-no you don't own things
The spiciest thing you've managed to do is fedora out over a religion I don't even believe in.
you're at most a janitor
Interestingly any half-decent janitor makes more than a barista, you should look into it. They're generally pretty lax with their hiring standards too, you don't need to be very presentable to normal society if you do an after-hours shift.

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

Porn shops with gloryholes and jerk off booths.
Glory holes are always dudes, right? I’m too freaked out by that. They’re sneaky. One time I showed up at this chicks house and as I got to the fucking door she texted me “how do you feel about trans” and I can’t believe I gave up a sweet parking spot for that bullshit.

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

I'm far more interested in THIS thread topic than the loose fa/tg/uy thats LARPing the whole thread and spamming his gay fanfic.

Like are you in advertising or sales or both or what. Redpill me on this shit you seem to know your stuff.

Attached: 1406485070.jpg (86 KB, 600x300)

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Bruh I'm a cook and I can access my paystubs through my phone.
Bait.exe
Fuck

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

Shut up you fucking faggot

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

You know what oddly enough I look at a fair amount of business data (yes in the medical field you autist) in my job and what you just said about baristas and janitors is factually incorrect, depending on your definition of what a janitor is.
I've got to get up early to install a water softener in the house I own, so I'll leave you with this; judging from the way you talk about trannies and privilege I am almost certainly younger than you, which means not only will I most likely live longer than you, I'm also statistically smarter than you. That coupled with the fact I have things that probably took you years of cleaning the local Wendy's to get, means I'm more successful at every facet of life than you are. When Trump loses this year, you should think about this moment and you should use it as motivation to kill yourself.

James Williams
James Williams

Would you then post a sticky note with s timestamp to your phone and post a picture of your phone with... Another phone?

You're fucking retarded and you're always going to be a cook until you hopefully OD on heroin.

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

ect

This roody is samefagging as FUCK. Dude why?

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

You're a long winded faggot. Tl;dr

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

Attached: 17A9D660-8ED8-4FC4-B7AC-3B79DD0CFB9F.jpg (68 KB, 865x452)

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

This roody is samefagging as FUCK. Dude why?
Your detector is broken, newfag.

Attached: 697502E5-A1BB-4F17-9A6F-C4B7498D7897.jpg (170 KB, 1125x726)

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

what you just said about baristas and janitors is factually incorrect,
Nope
When Trump loses this year
lol, I don't even like him, but lol. The democrats don't even have a candidate that stands a chance of beating him
you should use it as motivation to kill yourself.
Jesus still loves you, there's time to turn back before you join the 41%. As long as you haven't cut your dick off yet you stand a chance

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

Suuch a beautiful lady

Attached: trans-700x366[1].jpg (44 KB, 700x366)

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

being a foreveralone is cool
Go back to your board we gave you fatty.

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

You knew it had a dick bub, did you just bottle when you realised it was probably bigger than yours?

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

what is probably a fake tweet

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

I like Trump but understand why some don't. Not the crazy ones. But seriously, the dems are a mess. I like Trump but he may have single handedly ruined American politics. I have no idea anymore.

Matthew King
Matthew King

Go back to your board we gave you fatty.
I’m hardly fat. I’m a distance runner that let himself go, but not that much. Sorry. I don’t even have the dad bod all the chicks you wish you were banging that I nail expect from a guy my age.

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

This may be a slight exaggeration but not by much. Back in HS during a gym class the teacher/bball coach asked me to guard the star girls player for her to practice. I wasn't nearly good enough to make the boys bball team, but I was holding my own vs this girl.

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

Pics of this tranny pls

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

You knew it had a dick bub, did you just bottle when you realised it was probably bigger than yours?
Nah. It was an anonymous pickup app and it’s not uncommon for chicks to post just body parts. This looked like a skinny chick in the shadows, which is par for the course. I bailed. It’s just not my thing.

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

Pics of this tranny pls
Definitely didn’t screenshot that one. There are some chicks I wish I had nabbed the pic before it disappeared, but I don’t remember their names so no great loss. I remember enough.

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

This guy is a conservatard disguising poorly as a libertard to distract retards from the true picture. My grandma can bait better than this

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

"i'm hardly fat"
explains how he isnt fat
Bro...you aint gonna make it...

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-07-13-at-1.09.20-PM.0.png.jpg (220 KB, 1600x900)

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

Nigger you even type fat.

John Bennett
John Bennett

Bro...you aint gonna make it...
Hey man, when I was in my early thirties I hit /fit/ hard and those faggots gave me way more than Sup Forums ever did, but after several years I figured out I was never gonna get swole, because I was just built to run forever.

But at one point I ran myself to the point that a friend asked me if I had cancer. It wasn’t a good look.

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

So you got fatter? Your shits weak, fattimus.

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

So you got fatter? Your shits weak, fattimus.
My 40’s are way better than my 20’s.

Attached: B5BF59A3-1FF8-4337-836F-D83109D487FB.jpg (72 KB, 491x365)

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

larping on a teenage board as a fitizen and then admitting you are fucking 40 on top of it
Holy fucking nope dude. Just put the keyboard down. Go outside. Get some sunlight.

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

what, dont you want your team to win OP?

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

Just put the keyboard down. Go outside. Get some sunlight.
Dude, it’s 3:30 am in Brooklyn. I promise you I’m living life harder and better and spend more time outside and nailing teenyboppers than you do. It’s all good. If you’re that type of guy there’s nothing wrong with coming back to Sup Forums occasionally after what now? 14 years. I hope you get to watch this place evolve over the years. If you’re capable enough to separate the signal from the noise there’s gold here.

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

Nah tldr fatass boomer aint nobody reading that blog

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

Why the anons suddenly competing which of them is fatter than the other?

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

It's a fucking dare you retard.
Where did you're childhood go? Was it ever even there?

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

however most mainstream branches for the last 1700 years or so do.

Ignoring all the glorious ERE because you like to suck the popes cock and send him pedophiles to hide from the law.

Read a fucking history book. The bible does not count.

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

Trannies are a disease (literally)
What type of disease? Is it an infectious disease? A deficiency disease? Hereditary disease? Physiological disease?
Closeup of the bacterium please. We should know what it looks like.

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

/thread

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

kek at this newfag

fucking depressed emos come and hang here for years at a time throwing all their shit on Sup Forums and won't even do the same back.

I hope you get stealthed by a taxi driver who doesn't speak english.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

It's not like there's a membership required to post on Sup Forums. This is public. Do something faggit.

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

implying all disease caused by bacteria
Being this stupid

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

How do you all have the energy to care so much about stuff?

David Lewis
David Lewis

By being fat, ugly, and hate everything.

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

Kek when i didn't imply that at all. I asked if it was a deficiency disease. I only said a closeup of bacterium in the event it was the cause.

Learn to read.

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

Learn to write in proper context first you little shit

Angel James
Angel James

As a conservative I fully support this shit, it fully puts women in their place and their mental group think wont allow them an out so more and more men that cant cut it in the top will continue to get boob jobs and dominate in the women's tier.

Worlds fucking clown shoes and these cunts put em on freely

Attached: 1573500947058.gif (831 KB, 249x194)

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

it fully puts women in their place
Are you a virgin or divorced?

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

Learn to write in proper context
What is wrong with the context exactly? Educated this dumb little shit.
Learn what words mean.

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

Wow this thread is so angry

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

If nothing else he's mostly righted and united the republican party and completely crashed and burned the democratic party with which a somewhat saner version may rise from the ashes, provided the fire manages to actually burn out the loons and radical types infesting it.

Jacob James
Jacob James

Wow this thread is so angry
Welcome, newfriend

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

i want to see that chick dunk on some folks!!!!!

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

Human rights were developed by humans? Gosh, you're a fucking bright one, aren't you?

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

and full of cringe, honestly.

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

Attached: strawbait.jpg (51 KB, 620x379)

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

Attached: L9Koa7.gif (1.55 MB, 320x240)

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

Why thank you. What should I do today? Join the rage fest here? I don't know how to act stupid like these guys though

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

Flat earth. Gender rolls. Society. I think you covered all the bases.

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

This. I see it all the time with soccer teams. Theres a reason Lebron gets paid more than the entire WMBA

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

I'd pay a few bucks to see the woman's US Soccer team (seriously, why do we Americans call it Soccer? They pretty much use their feet) naked

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

HURR ACKSHUALLY ISLAM HAS MORE SUPPORTERS
gets proven wrong
Huh did not know that, but STILL!
eat shit

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

I agree. I was going to say football but then I thought you all would still assume I'm talking about handegg. But some of those soccer babes, fuck

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

fuck your fee-fees faggot this is why people dont like you, im not even a conservative and your bullshit pisses me off. god damn i hope your parents had kids they were proud of because you are a total disaster.

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

I wouldn't mind seeing handegg babes.

David Lee
David Lee

Let the problem stew, and eventually the women will turn their anger to the trannies

William Bennett
William Bennett

We actually have the Lingerie Bowl in the US the same time as the super bowl and there's the puppy bowl.

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

the US are literally a fountain of mental retardation
100% of the population is liberal
progressive liberals believe in 97 genders and celebrate faggot pedophiles
conservative liberals believe in literal interpretation of bronze-age religious texts, while thinking evolution and global warming are a myth

you are a cancer on this planet

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

If you put that kind of money and celebrity into women's basketball I bet you'd see some improvement in ability. Right now no one cares enough to get that good.

John Gomez
John Gomez

We own this planet. You had your time. Step aside, bitch.

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

this kind of thing always makes me laugh at the entire concept of gender equality. Complaining that it's unfair for women to have to compete against men is blatantly admitting that women are inferior.

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

it's old white man
poetry

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

supporting segregated sports leagues
Women have to learn the hard way that they shouldn't play sports and being cum dumpsters are really the only thing they are good for.
The only reason I need gender specific bathrooms is so lines of women aren't hogging the stalls.

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

This. And don't forget it was Obama who created this whole mess. The left wanted equality and what they got was a bunch of men in women's sports and in their bathrooms.

Checked

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

I believe in God and evolution. I've only seen a tranny once. It was high as a kite. I love the US. I also am thankful that you colonized a lot of nice places. I'm in California but I belong in Canada. The cold Will be hard at first but me and my woman are hard yet kind.

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

normal people say this shit all the time.

even faggots think trannies are deranged

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

Does he changes also in the same locker room?

Thomas White
Thomas White

Maybe down at the saw mill but you can't talk like that in polite society without repercussions.

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

no siema

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

Dont you faggots have bruce jenner? Explain you cucklican.....