Who else is sad that the Olympics is almost over...

Who else is sad that the Olympics is almost over? These 2 last weeks went really fast and my depression wasn't that bad during that time. I feel like looking forward and getting excited to see something was really helping it. There was some really comfy threads like ice skating and snowboarding competition in general. This is by far the best time of the year to be on Sup Forums.

yes, there is fuck all on tonight and i'm already bored as shit and want tot kill myself.

don't remind me

It is pretty great. Hopefully china will be good aswell.

>yes, there is fuck all on tonight

>not watching the curling finals
It's like you want to miss out on all the meme

Yea it sucks for Norway that you have to wait 4 years before enjoying the Olympics. At least Canada is somewhat good in the summer.

Fuck yeah glad this shit is almost over

I kind of regret not bothering to watch until a few days ago; it's pretty fun sharing the events with spee's enumerable shitposters.

I know what you mean bro. I’m a huge Olympics guy.

World Cup will be great desu

I wish the Olympics were every 2 years instead of 4. So we would have Winter/Summer every year.

>i am a happenings faggot
nigger please, world cup is literally in 4 months and with way more shitposting to come

It's not the same. You don't have every sports going at the same time.

s o o n

Yup that's the next big thing. Honestly thinking about it the World Cup is also really fun to watch and shitpost when a country lose. Sucks that Canada is trash in this sport.

desu, ive never really watched the lympics up until this year. Even now I barely watched it because the people Im around (friends, senpai, gf) dont give a shit and its kinda sad. Spee was more fun than it has been in a while though. Waiting for CL matches and waving through build up threads gets dead real quick.

just host next WC and have your team in finals for free, its that easy

Fuck i havent posted in a while, miss me with that senpai desu

that's why cities and the CSA are desperate to host the WC in canada, it's really the only way we'll see a canadian men's team in it. also delicious, free federal and provincial infrastructure monies.

>depression

Kys pussy

But what about the retard olympics?