Based Trey Gowdy Thread

We should be championing this badass. He is everything that is right with America.

What is your excuse, Sup Forums?

Listen to this entire speech and explain yourself. Seriously, listen to it, fagits.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0dCTvX0wzs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGV8HtP-RRw
youtube.com/watch?v=tBxrEt8WKew
youtube.com/watch?v=pCIAHvnz47w
youtube.com/watch?v=g2qxyAKdg-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Qmm3iIKQLXU
youtube.com/watch?v=b2R3n4_kMSc
youtube.com/watch?v=93i0wT9jo9I
youtube.com/watch?v=vzZT9gW5gp8
youtube.com/watch?v=fGqaeUEYVc0
youtube.com/watch?v=5dFpam0IMbc
youtube.com/watch?v=FY8c5ASk2DM
youtube.com/watch?v=DNDcd1Fe5lg
youtube.com/watch?v=MxpJvrclIfM
youtube.com/watch?v=dK5jwMQb5ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fmSNV-kNuqA
youtube.com/watch?v=2EvoXmpiBks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My fav republican.

This speech is based tho senpai.

lame speech by the same prick who didnt send hillary to jail, srsly fuckt this guy

>lame speech

really? I consider this one of the best speeches in the last couple of years. I want Trey Gowdy to lead the Repubs soon because he's a fucking shark and charismatic.

that haircut is looking pretty fashy

typical bullshit with the added "this is what you think but really its something else entirely"

>I want Trey Gowdy to lead the Repubs soon because he's a fucking shark and charismatic
id agree with you if anything ever came of it, but hes as useful as a wet match

Can't Prey on the Trey
Can't Saudi the Gowdy

AG for Trump?

Trump 2016
Gowdy 2024
Chaffetz 2032

One of the few speeches that have really hit me in the feels. Gowdy is so good.

He's kind of ho hum desu senpai.

Fucked Benghazi and fucked Fast and Furious. Could have really done something, but didn't.

Rowdy Gowdy is my lawfu

youtube.com/watch?v=uGV8HtP-RRw
youtube.com/watch?v=tBxrEt8WKew
youtube.com/watch?v=pCIAHvnz47w
youtube.com/watch?v=g2qxyAKdg-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Qmm3iIKQLXU
youtube.com/watch?v=b2R3n4_kMSc
youtube.com/watch?v=93i0wT9jo9I
youtube.com/watch?v=vzZT9gW5gp8
youtube.com/watch?v=fGqaeUEYVc0
youtube.com/watch?v=FY8c5ASk2DM
youtube.com/watch?v=DNDcd1Fe5lg
youtube.com/watch?v=MxpJvrclIfM
youtube.com/watch?v=dK5jwMQb5ZQ

Is it weird that I regularly listen to this speech because it inspires me?

Love the guy and all his stupid haircuts.

Are you fucking retarded?

It was up to the AG Loretta Lynch whether to charge Hillary or not.

Gowdy, Chaffetz, Jordans, Issa, and the rest of the House republicans specifically those on the Oversight Committee tried their best to get her indicted for her gross negligence of classified documents but Comey/Lynch put a stop to that. Now they are trying their best to get her on perjury charges for when she lied under oath in front of them during the Benghazi hearings in the Full House Oversight Committee as well as going after her aides and people in the Clinton Foundation for mistreatment of classified documents. They're working on it dude. Don't be so fucking autistic.

Chaffetz is great but he should be a Supreme Court justice.

Jim Jordans is more of an executive type.

>Could have really done something, but didn't.

Like what? What specifically was in his power that he was capable of doing that he didn't?

Name one fucking thing

RIP Arland Williams

This is bait

Any vids of that dude in the freezing river saving lives?

and nothing will come of it, just like nothing has come from anything he has done, hes constantly outplayed

no

Can you imagine trying to date his daughter?

>outplayed

He doesn't have the ability to do anything about it. The separation of powers is not in his favor. He would prosecute Hillary himself if he had the power to do so.

my bad

>this much of a cuck defender

You literally have no argument

Gowdy is one of the only good guys in Washington who is actually trying to defend the Constitution and make sure the law is enforced and you are blindly hating him for literally no reason

>Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works
hes worthless

He will when he's Trump's AG, you little bitch

He looks like Matthew Mickonahay

Based trowdy.

You're worthless

Nigga looks and sounds like Gomer Pyle lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=fmSNV-kNuqA

Watch and learn plebs.

yes but i dont pretend im making a difference

>implying that position wasnt already promised to fat boy

Trump's already said Gowdy is a potential AG and you're going to magically love him as soon as the cult of personality leader Trump appoints him

Fucking. Newfag.

> spent years trying to hurt Hillary but only made her more popular

he's a dumb cuck who fucked up

Literally the only one who got a shred of information out of Lynch on that Committee because he understands how to properly fucking craft a line of questioning.

no, i dont like gowdy, if he puts all talk, no action people like him in his cabinets, ill be staying home again this election cycle

You have still yet to give me one action that Gowdy had the ability to execute that he either chose not to execute or failed to execute

Your dislike of Gowdy is without substance or reason

twice hes failed me, if theres a will theres a way, i dont want a boy scout, i want results

>Was expecting some amazing speech because I loved watching this guy rip the FBI guy
>It's all Bible verses and incoherent premises leading to ambiguous conclusions

Dude he isn't even saying anything profound
"What do you believe and why do you believe it"
Is this a motivational speech? It's not great

Elections are fraudulent anyway, Trump will lose like the reptilians have been planning all along

Hillary will take office and flood the country with immigrants to subjagate the white majority and spread sharia influence into good neighborhoods

Election has been rigged from the start, sheep, us burgers are doomed and the rest of the world will fall to gommunist dictatorship just as well

People like Gowwdy are the only hope we have left at retaining our humanity in the face of the reptilian menace, Soros will have his brain transferred into a mechanized body developed by Jewish engineers using stolen Nazi technology at Lockheed Martin underground facilities

FORENSIC FILES

youtube.com/watch?v=2EvoXmpiBks

He's failed you... by not taking an action... that he didn't have the ability to take...

????

What ability did he have, that he failed to execute that would've contributed to an indictment of Hillary Clinton?

This is your chance to prove you're not just some braindead low iq prole and you actually potentially possess a strand of knowledge about law and government

And thats like the third time you dodged the question you slippery cunt

Back to /x/. I think Ground Zero is on

On the surface level it's not profound but it has alot of little things in it

>I ask everyone who worked at my DA office which they preferred, unity or diversity, and every single one except for one answered 'diversity'. Is there nothing we can celebrate that we have in common?

i dont care about the finer details, hes in charge of the hillary investigation, and i expect her to be in jail, if not hes useless and not worth my vote

You really are a retard. He can't press charges

Well glad we got that out of the way. You're just really fucking stupid. You don't understand shit and just dislike someone to be a snowflake. He had NO power to indict or make a judicial decision himself. All he can do is give the ones in actual power material to work with. It's THEIR problem that she isn't in jail. Holy fuck you autist.

How do you live day to day believe that?

fucking moron

>hes in charge of the hillary investigation

FBI Director Comey is in charge of the criminal investigation of Hillary's Clinton gross negligence of classified documents, not Gowdy. Gowdy was in charge of a Congressional Fact Finding investigation, the testimonies thereof may still be used to charge her with perjury of lying under oath to Congress with respect to her testimony to Jim Jordans.

Congress does not have the Constitutional right or authority to prosecute criminal cases.

COULD YOU GUYS IMAGINE IF THIS WAS THE PLOT TO A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE!?

Dude, you are talking to literal paid shills. That's not a meme, there are faggots who get paid by the hour here to infilitrate sub-groups and demographics and then push ideologies and products.

Part of their design is for peoplike you to argue with them and for you to eventually get burnt out.

Don't waste your energy, man. Say your piece, move on. Fight propaganda and culture shaping with propaganda and culture shaping.

Know their game.

then why make a big show of it all? questioning hillary, questioning comey, questioning the aigs? if he has no power to do anything, then hes a prick who wants the lime light

im a one issue voter like 75% of americans, i want hillary in jail and this is the cunt that let her off

why is that guy's nose trying to invert itself to become a vagina in the middle of his face?

I will protect my lawfu with a vengeance.

Gowdy is the reason I'm going to go to law school after my undergrad

See

im not a paid shill, ive put my trust in him twice and been let down, i will not vote if hes involved

Best Trey Gowdy speech comin' through

Burger-bros how do we stop this?

Atleast vote for someone who want's to change the system or run yourself. Not voting is disgusting and degenerate af.

>hes in charge of the hillary investigation
>i dont care about the finer details

idiots like you are exactly what's killling this country, YOUR vote is worth nothing to him.

Please don't vote, actually.

i live in sc, i dont think he will be reelected, my view is pretty common around here

I hope he gets AG over Christie. He's so fucking based

You're the faggots that started the civil war, good going faggot. Without you backwater assholes, lincoln would've never had a need to end slavery and cripple the south.

>i live in sc

Trust me, we can tell you live in SC by your linguistic capability

Idgaf what you or other SC people think wether he will be re-elected or not.
If you don't like the constitutional system put in place by your forefathers atleast try to change not. Don't just sit on your couch and fart all day. Do something.

He's also a risk as AG. I believe he's just as likely to clean up in his own ranks as well as the democrats and libertarians ranks.

Hopefully a republican administration are not as corrupt as the democrats has been but I'm not going to hold my breath for that.

>not
Supposed to say 'it'.

republicans are only really corrupt when it comes to the industrial-military complex

other than that, they're pretty squeaky clean compared to the Dem's

he told us he was going to put hillary in prison, he failed us

i will not vote for him again, even if that means not voting for trump in the process

>he told us he was going to put hillary in prison

Going to need a citation on that

>why make a big show of it all? question hillary, questioning comey, questioning the AIGS

HOLY FUCK.

Are you seriously this retarded?

He is one congressman, who has ONE seat in ONE committee (out of multiple different committees) who basically speaks on behalf of south carolinians.

Any time you see Gowdy grilling people, it's because he's been summoned to attend because thats his fucking job you moron. To show up on capitol hill and represent your dumb fucking state.

He and the Chairman on the government reform committee (Mr. Chaffetz) are probably the only people who are coming close to actually nailing hillary on something (when they discovered she commited perjury a few weeks ago)

but you wouldn't know that because YOURE A FUCKING MORON.

Also can you give me that 75% statistic you cited, because i have a pretty good feeling you pulled it out of your ass.

Look buddy, i hate hillary too, i want to see her behind bars.

But if you are literally this incompetent about politics and government, then just keep your mouth shut when educated people are discussing it, because you will only make yourself look like a blabbering fool, as you've done tonight.

And for christs sake, im from alabama, we're supposed to be the most ass-backwards southern state, and here you are making SC look like a bunch of dumb pricks.

Im serious though, please don't vote, you obviously don't know enough about anything as far as im concerned to be casting your vote.

Shame theres people way smarter than you who refuse to vote.

What kind of US accent is that ?

South Carolina

South Carolina

Gowdy is great but South Carolina is awful

I'm not telling you to vote for him. Apparently you don't like the system your constitution put in place called "separation of power".
Find someone that want's to remove this and vote for him or her, or run yourself.

Pretty cool.

Please don't encourage people to support removing the separation of powers

I get what you're saying but he's dumb enough to actually vote in favor of that

I liked the last bit especially. What the man in the story did is absolutely admirable, and more people need to be raised with that kind of action and selflessness as what they should strive to be willing to emulate.

>tfw Trey Gowdy made me want to move to SC but this thread makes me really hesitant

Where should I move instead?

please ignore him sven, this man doesn't understand how his own government works on a fundamental highschool level.

he has no place in any kind of political discussion, except maybe about the minimum wage which he will be earning for the rest of his life.

Seriously.

"The election of Lincoln caused the legislature of South Carolina to call a state convention to consider secession. Prior to the war, South Carolina did more than any other Southern state to advance the notion that a state had the right to nullify federal laws and, even, secede from the United States."

South Carolina, not even once.

I'll stop now. His ilk disgusts me.

Middle Tennessee is God tier.

Nashville is the best

im voting against gowdy, thats all i care about this cycle

NC is awesome, there honestly isnt any state in america i dont like in some form or fashion.

the biggest problem to which these guys are probably referring to is the abundance of stupid people, but if you can laugh them off, you'll have a splendid time.

Also it depends what you're looking for in a state.

Climate?
Culture?
Wildlife?
Food?

USA has pretty much everything to offer you as far as variety goes

Oh. I've always been fond of Nashville. I'll look into it.

>as if I even would get a green card ;_;

The weather isn't the nicest.

Hot summers and cold winters. Great falls and springs. What's so bad about the weather?

>Listens...
> Agrees with most of what he says
> Supports Marco Rubio
> keks...disregards entire speech...

Marco Rubio frequents gay foam clubs and is for open borders.

I KNEW HE LOOKED FAMILIAR

I mean, he works with the guy. You'd tend to support the guy that's your friend that you talk to everyday at work than the new guy. Also Gowdy has already endorsed Trump since Rubio is out. He's said he really admires Rubio's upbringing of how he was born into a very poor family and worked hard to get where he is now.

if this is true it sounds like Sweden.

He's endorcing Trump also. Rubio was just his first pick.

>cold winters
You and I have very different conceptions of "cold" I think. Falls and springs are far too warm down there for me, and summers are cancer.

Rubio literally fucks other men in the ass at gay foam clubs in Miami.

Apparently, Gowdy agrees with this behavior.

Does anything else really need to be said?

He looks like he rapes children as a hobby.

This guy, has 50% of his speech from common help yourself books that are so popular in the US the other half is from Uncle Tom's Cabin and Roots mixed with some verses from the Quoran^H^H^HBible. One thing that is shared between ISIS faggots and Westboro Baptist Church children fuckin' faggots is that they all think they are right. People like this guy gives the the believe that they are.