first for Gadelha.

smilin sam is a cfucking fag

malaysianinvasion.com/event/semi-finals/

>poon driller
yer alright, Aussie

lmao

Who was in the wrong here?

the black dude

He doth protest too much. Why is he Crying Sam Alvey on the inside?

kek

married a model, she aged like milk

By the way, do you think Kape will try anything in the face-off with Kai like he did to McCall? Kai says he'll heem him if he does so fingers crossed desu

lol those sloppy hooks

Emmett
Ovince
Andrade
Perry
Barao

way to kill the thread bud

youtube.com/watch?v=-KMOl3w2HZM

Handsome Ponz dropping facts, saying that he could KO Wonderbread

>want to fight user? Or just cuddle?

that's some sloppy fighting.
no wonder boxing fans have been laughing at us since August...maybe they're right.

t. someone who didn't watch Groves/Eubank Jr. just the other week

no, I didn't

If you can pin me down I will cuddle, Clawjie.

deep baratone moans from the bigger abs than you have

Apologize

it wasn't sloppy groves outboxed him

MMA record: 27-14

Is Stephens a legit dark horse for the CTE championship?

jacarae is looking JOOSEY

He will be after this fight.

yup

cowboy tied the record for ufc wins and finishes

stephans is already the holder of the most ufc losses. and he has improved, stays active and relevant

I can see him in the ufc for at least 3 more years and losing at least 3 more times

*sips tea in your path*

It’s fun to meme about Boinkerd and everything but seriously how is he actually getting his own showtime show?

networking, it's always been who you now not what you know

*who you know

You now remember Cynthia Calvillo

platinum's wife:

face - 7.5/10
body - 10/10
personality - 10/10

when will it be mine turn for a loyal pawg princess

Who will be the first openly furry fighter?

got any shots of his wife in something that shows off her body

don't rate her face

The last time Perry lost a fight this happened in the next fight.

Expecting another KO.

Rate Stipe's wag

pound of make up on her face jesus

Jesus fucking

She can eat ice cream under the rain.

Which fighter has the hottest wife?

i still have no idea how he managed that

Brendan shuab has crazy work ethic

They had both been tagged at that point and not by pillows so it's only normal that they'd be sloppier

>couldn't even KO Perry but for sure I could KO Wonderboy and Woodley my man, 100%

like seriously

ugly af

He does post himself at all hours of the day and night on a variety of vpns; It would be inspiring if it wasn't so sad

Super horse meat bros

reem is younger, more successful, and better looking than his brother, who is 30-32 and retired after a 6 fight losing streak. JUST

I always wondered what those stars were for. That looks really cool desu

brarple shnort

HIGH
>
VOLTAGE
>
CANT
>
SHAKE
>
THE
>
HIGH
>
VOLTAGE
>
CANT
>
SHAKE
>
THE
>
HIGH
>
VOLTAGE
>
CANT
>
SHAKE
>
THE
>
HIGH
>
VOLTAGE
>
CANT
>
SHAKE
>
THE
>
HIGH
>
VOLTAGE
>
CANT
>
SHAKE
>
THE
>
HIGH
>
VOLTAGE
>
CANT
>
SHAKE
>
THE
>
HIGH
>
VOLTAGE
>
CANT
>
SHAKE
>
THE
>
HIGH
>
VOLTAGE
>
CANT
>
SHAKE
>
THE
>
HIGH
>
VOLTAGE
>
CANT
>
SHAKE
>
THE
>
HIGH
>
VOLTAGE
>
CANT
>
SHAKE
>
THE
>
AIUDFASBDOIAUFHOP#&*(FH$OPW*(FH$W#OPF*(B$#OPF*(HP$(*FHPW(FH*WEPFHB#WLFUH#L#HF#*HF(*WHF(*WEHFO(WE*FH(&QWE*FG)QW&*(FGW&*(GQWOF*GOQW#FG#OGHFO#*(FH

youtube.com/watch?v=Ur1SEfBja5s

>Mike Perry is a bully!

Boring, my dude Mike better knock this guy out

Belal "REMMMMMEEMMMMBER THE NAMMMMME" MUUUUUhammmmmad

lmao what a microbrain
needs to learn to taper his roiding better

Suddenly went out of mma, haven't watched in a while, stopped coming on heem and haven't trained in 2 months. Not really a big deal because people grow out of hobbies all the time but I've put so much time and money into martial arts. And if I stop it will all be for nothing. Thing is I've never had the stomach to compete anyway, I get nervous going to the shop I don't see how I ever could. And imagine if all the people I went to school with saw me getting knocked out, I bet they'd love it.

Anyone else gone through the same thing?

Eubank got pretty sloppy. "Fighting like he's in a pub" to quote one of the commentators.

>two things

one everyone has nerves

>And imagine if all the people I went to school with saw me getting knocked out, I bet they'd love it.

your probably a cunt or their a bunch of cunts

i don't train or anything but i think their are some gym's where its expected you compete

theirs nothing wrong with just wanting to learn and spar and do it as a hobbie maybe switch gym's

I really like Cynthia. Don't know what I'd say to her if I ever met her. Probably something like

>Cynthia, please, PLEASE, for the love of God, fart on my nose.

>tfw you don't have showtime

This guy fucks

>one everyone has nerves
Yeah but I have more than normal. Anxiety or whatever.

>your probably a cunt
I wasn't ever a c*nt to anyone, I was just quiet and weird and didn't have any friends. People just love to see people fail just look at here.

No one cares whether you fail because they don't care about you.

Favourite female fighter? Mine is 426

>everyone has nerves

objectively wrong. i don't. never have i been even slightly uncomfortable in any situation. also it's "hobby" you fucking unread moron

Will Cody Garbrandt ever hold a title again?

What is your maximum bench press for Slchaub?

Karen Montes or Page Sletten not sure my man

>People just love to see people fail just look at here.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude

like when you say compete what do you mean ammie's?

like dude what are you looking to go pro or is it a hobbie?

the whole point of amateurs if your just doing it for fun is to deal with all the nerves and fuck ups and shit like that

if you want a perfect record then either ask to bring in some smokers at your local gym to fight before your first amateur bout

i feel like people need to respect the quiet non-intrusive guys everyone wants to be a conor mcgregor

benzo's from your local drug delear could help but if you go pro they will become a problem

>I'm a psychopath so everyone else is
Psychopaths everyone

snitch better hope he doesnt wind up in prison like his dad hell get himself killed

also seestop caring about what people think

nice literally meaningless buzzword you picked up in your psych 101 class you fucking zilch

karen would look good beheaded

Brendan Schaub

t. psychopath

psychopath's make decent fighters though see the red king

SAVE THIS IMAGE FOR GOOFING TONIGHT

CALENDAR IS A FAGGOT

TCITY BLESS

SCHAUB BLESS

JADE BLESS

Based

Maybe, I don't know though. Even random fans seem to hate on people every chance they get, whether for hairline or nipples and stuff. Just seems depressing but so does working a 9 to 5.

Easier said than done, I've always cared. Don't see how you could deal with just getting ko'd and seeing hundreds of people comment L on your social media. Isn't not caring what society thinks a sign of autism? Someone told me that once.

your posts are a sign of autism

train in a gym if you enjoy it if you don't enjoy it don't do it lol

christ, shut the fuck up already

>social media

i don't use that

>Isn't not caring what society thinks a sign of autism? Someone told me that once.

i disagree

>when you open her car door

How would Igor Vovchanyn have fared today?

who is the semen specimen

I'm not a big hockey fan. But I respect how talented you have to be to play hockey. Soccer? That's a whole other ball. Can't stand soccer. It's the least-talented sport on Earth. There's a reason three-year-olds can play soccer. When you're playing a game when the net is that big and the score is 3-1 (and that's a blowout) are you kidding me? You know how untalented you have to be to score three times when the net is that big? Now back to hockey. You have guys on skates with crooked sticks and you have to hit a puck into a net that's the same size as the goalie. And at any time someone could take your head right off your shoulders and it's perfectly legal. That's a real sport that takes real talent, speed and all the things you need to be a real athlete. Now fighting is a part of hockey and has been since Day 1. It's part of the game. It is what it is. I think we live in a world now where everything has been so pussy-fied. When I grew up we didn't wear helmets when we rode our bikes. We didn't have car seats

Jade Rivera Jaderiveraa112

Lol, I've trained in a gym for ages that's what I'm saying, all the money I earned from work went towards it, all my spare time and now I just don't enjoy it anymore. Seems like such a waste and I'm still working the same 9-5 job with nothing going for me.

I didn't really expect many people on heem to understand to be honest. I probably should've asked on r9k but I didn't think they'd understand the training thing.

>like dude what are you looking to go pro
That was always my dream, to become champion and all of that. I started training in school because I wanted more confidence but really enjoyed it took it really seriously, thought it would be my once chance at having a good life and stuff. If I go pro in mma I'll have a girlfriend and money and not have to go to a terrible job is how 15 year old me thought. But then I grew up and realised it's not so good. Not much money or respect and pretty much everyone I know whose gone pro regrets it and wishes they had got into something else.

youtube.com/watch?v=M6MiNThnySU
Eddie says you can't make it anymore anyway unless you did all 3 since you were a kid anyway.

Not sure I see him as a real contender as king of the manlets but he could still blow some people away and be a solid top 10 guy

You guys know Ellie Bisping is only 14 right? sick fucks

wtf is wrong witht the black dude
that was disrespectful the way he was standing there
baka

You guys think Lee will beat Edson? I do.

i think so too
but tthats his limit
he will never beat tony or khabib