At the end all the white men are dead and the black gorgeous man is gonna fuck the pregnant white woman

>at the end all the white men are dead and the black gorgeous man is gonna fuck the pregnant white woman

BRAVO ROMERO
R
A
V
O

R
O
M
E
R
O

After what happened in Night of the Living Dead, I think it was warranted.

The original ending had everyone dead, with Peter (the black guy) shooting himself in the head, while the (white chick) Fran puts her head into the helicopter blades.

What's it like to care so much about skin color?

at this point I'm not sure if it's one or two autists going through every movies with a black person in it and making cuck connections or some sort of autistic satirical art project by a schizophrenic lefist.
please kill yourself.

I really don't see that happening. Even if they manage to not crash when they run out of fuel, Fran's set to pop any day, and then they're going to have a little screaming newborn acting as a beacon to the dead. They're fucked.

This is how we help Pepe rehab from the nightmarish bullshit Sup Forums put him through.

Good start.

And yeah...OP is a colossal shitter.

>thinking she'll keep the white little shit and not breed superior multatto children
kek

>in the beginning when the fat fuck started going crazy and killing everybody

>wah wah wah Sup Forums!!

>when the one biker stops what's he doing to test his blood pressure while zombies descend upon him
WHY? I never fucking understood that. Was it autism?

Ask Romero

Lol

is Sup Forums the most insecure board after Sup Forums?

No, it's /r9k/

I'd say they should have went with the original ending, but Peter was a hard ass nigga.

I'm glad he made his escape while punching and scissor kicking zombies.

>cuck and proud
get out

You guys ever been to Monreoville Mall?

It's barely recognizable anymore, even Penny's has been demolished. Plus the area is crime ridden nowadays.

>when the bikers start throwing pies at the zombies

The future is pretty bleak anyway
They're not good pilots and the chopper had little fuel left

Why does the Argento version have such terrible music cues? Makes his version unwatchable.

Fuck off reddit.

The whole biker scene was great. At first you believe the zombies can't do anything about it but little by little the bikers start dying off

>Interests include hand rolled cigarillos, racquetball, giant loaves of bread, aborting babies

Mangia! *Eddie Murphy laugh*

>gorgeous black man

i get the feeling all these BLACKED threads are just compensating for something, but i just cant put my finger on it...

I don't remember them having any type of romantic interest towards each other. And even if they had, so what, it's a zombie apocalypse. You hardly are in a position to be choosy unless you're a necrophiliac.

The real fucked up part was I let Sup Forums that far into my subconcious that even I thought that too

same happened with the remake too, save one white kid. alpha black daddy was the main dicksligner in that movie too

You mean the same alpha black daddy that saw his son and wife killed and then got himself killed too?

Lol no he wasn't? Stupid fuck. It was Michael who was a white guy. The guy who shoots himself on the dock in the end

CJ was bretty cool too, the rent a cop. Starts off as a dick, but turns out to be a bro by the end.

Do you think the remake of the Dawn of the Dead could comfortably be set during World War Z, puttting aside all the years they were made.

Dawn didn't have zombie waves.

The woman was pregnant with a white baby. She also rejected the black guy's offer to abort it.

Isn't that enough for you?