First three words that come to to mind or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

First three words that come to to mind or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Attached: 5D107453-5012-4594-BEDA-4DAE8FF77F65.jpg (1536x2048, 725K)

Slam tight piggy

Fat whore pussy

when's the sex

Piggly wiggly niggly

Dear Hacker Sup Forums,

The state of the threads on here is making me wonder if this site has any fucking standards anymore. Not all tits are created equal, the tits being posted on here are fucking horrific. Here are some standards you should consider before you post tits that you have saved.

Size is overrated
Size is not as important as people make it. getting decent sized tits is always a plus, but it is the lowest priority criteria on this list.

Shape
Saggy tits are gross, if your tits can't hold themselves up nobody wants to see them.

nipple size
I would say this is the most important category. the size of the areaola should not exceed the size of a quarter, quarter size areolas are ideal the closer the better.

Please use this worksheet before you assault my eyes with your garbage tier tits

Fuck off cunt

Wouldn't have a problem with her going. I could finish turning my sister into the cum dumpster she's meant to be.

Need to breed

That shit stank

slampig ur mom

I wanna fuck

Fuck you, kike.

Ugly fucking whore

Milk me please

Wipe it better

Shag on sight

Fuck you cunt

What, this again?

Let Me Lick