Why does it feel like there's the exact same threads posted every single day? It's uncanny at this point

Why does it feel like there's the exact same threads posted every single day? It's uncanny at this point.

>Guess it's a good thing because now Latinos can see how truly cancerous Europe is, specially the uk...
preach
us latinos must stay united against the e*ropean menace

I'm referring about the amerimutt memes, it backfired

As soon as you cut yourself in half and ship one half back to Spain.

The amermitt meme was always a Nazi meme

The amerimutt meme backfired horribly, now we are getting flooded with pol pigs and repeated threads about war and nazism, this was truly a love board before those cancerous cunts arrive. Maybe you guys need to be more direct on pol, also Sup Forums is dead now too, they become that board on another pol trash
Sup Forums is going to fall soon if you let them, also i've notice these occasional threads are dead:
Hilo latino
Mena
Italian threads
Kara boga threads slowed down
And black threads
The occasional love between other countries stopped
Guess it's a good thing because now Latinos can see how truly cancerous Europe is, specially the uk.

>This meme backfired horribly
this tbqh, it's the circle of memes:

>newfags fuckoff to another board that gets the attention, old board remains semi-abandoned with loyal oldfags still browsing it, mods drop moderation because it's kinda dead, oldfags shit up the board and create OC memes, memes are spread to other boards and newfags notice them, newfags fuck off from those boards to that new board which is currently getting attention and so on

I've been browsing literally daily since 2007 and I've seen this happen over 20 times. Here's my personal prediction for the future: next one is Sup Forums, then Sup Forums, then Sup Forums again, then /biz/. You can screenshot this

Because you post them?

The Amerimutt was a Sup Forums meme they trolled Sup Forums into using.

>Makes racemixing look like a horrific sin
>The premise of the meme is the less European you are, the less human
>Many of them include Stars of David suggesting the US is run by jews which is implied as bad

Everyone else posts them

that's coming from the most annoying and retarded poster on Sup Forums, seriously the leaf meme isn't even a joke you are absolute worst poster on the board all of your threads are fucking stupid r9k frog shit and you always complain about other threads. fuck off and kill yourself you autistic retard.

>this was truly a love board before those cancerous cunts arrive
how fucking new are you

This

All Canadians are one person apparently?

Unironically this

Fuck Canada

>Why does it feel like there's the exact same threads posted every single day? It's uncanny at this point.

When you look back at your life, the thousands of days that you spent on here will feel like but a single day. Consider that.

Delete this...

it doesn't

I just finished watching Groundhog Day and this is the first thread I see.
Uncanny.

That kind of thinking has been rampant on Sup Forums for years and years.

Oy vey

And how is it "uncanny"?

Sup Forums tier racist humor is a hallmark of int

Why do people here keep making it seem like it isn't then

i stopped creating new threads and deleted all my memes since weeks, only browsing sp when my team is playing now

They don't?

>mfw I had to read this sentence five times to understand what was being said

In any case, there is a clear distinction between posting racist propaganda because you are an actual stormfag and posting "gas the kikes" memes because you enjoy the absurdity of it all and because it adds a great deal to the bantz culture of the board

Well one does it for the lulz and one does it as political propaganda.

This basically

There is a difference between doing it for the lulz and having some serious long-term goal in mind like stormweenies do

>deleted all my memes
I've done this so many times thinking I was leaving this place but never do. Deleted some very rare memes.

It's done "for the lulz" in the sense that the memers are aware of the over-the-topness of at all. Don't think for one second though that 90% of posters here aren't far right compared to normieville. Plus the humor Sup Forums is funny but censored in mainstream society.

also the problem is that the less smat the jokes are the less they are working, but a very stupid joke will give you tons of you, i think i aged too much to understand new generation bantz.

There are too many actual idiots on Sup Forums now

>now
the person who first showed me Sup Forums nearly 10 years ago is a complete spastic. good lad, but he's dumb as rocks.

The average Sup Forumsolerant is a UKIP tier far righter that only slightly tends towards racism in real life, not a full blown stormfag

can someone make a /lang thread pls

>Don't think for one second though that 90% of posters here aren't far right compared to normieville. Plus the humor Sup Forums is funny but censored in mainstream society.
Well take BLACK posting as an example, it's funny and spammed a lot yet it's the epitome of anti-racism. That proves that people don't use memes here with some nefarious purpose behind doing so but rather just have fun and poke whoever reacts the most, which is Americans in the mutt case or white supremacist who're too insecure that their circlejerk might get poked by blacked threads in the BLACK case