DROPPED

DROPPED

how did the right 2?

>still smiling after she dropped it
did she know some asshole was taking pictures or is she just so deluded she doesn't know how to express emotions anymore

How did she drop that one? She had the whole hand to hold it unlike the other two.

Bitch needs to lay off the cocaine

>dropping the one that isn't balancing another coffee
Is she literally retarded?

it's called embarrassment

Why do women love caffeine flavoured icecream so much? Why do they pretend it is coffee when it clearly isn't?

*dances on u*

She put the one she's holding on top of the other because the one being balanced fell off.
You can see the paper still wrapped around the straw.

How is this possible?

she dropped the one on top of the other. look at the straws.

look at the straw cover you absolute geniuses

Fine detective skills.

They "like" it because other people like it

shut the fuck up you bitter faggot
she is a top qt

literally retarded

>implying this retarded roastie didn't salvage the wrapper to put it on the one she was already balancing
Fuck I hate this board. You fuckers are the worst.

*dances w/ u*

Christ look at those drinks. Does anyone appreciate a black coffee anymore? Everyone just drinks diabetes now..

>Does anyone appreciate a black coffee anymore?
Only autists like yourself.

wtf i love emma roberts now

This makes me feel sad. She either had to walk back to the store in embarrassment or someone didn't get a coffee. It would be even worse if it was just a normie and not a rich celebrity, but still I feel bad for her. can we set up some sort of gofundme or somethin?

why do amerifats drink so much of that shit?

I do, but there's a time and place. Sugary sweet coffee drinks are great for out on the town stuff. Black coffee is best first thing in the morning or with food.

>put a cup on top of another
>be unsteady while walking
>drop it
>have to pick it up
>put the other cup on top of the unsteady surface
Is she legit retarded?

>drops drink balancing on cup
>puts other drink on top of other cup

Fucking moron

we need fuel for our 60 hour work weeks.

>Stacking a cold drink on top of a hot drink

She really doesn't give a shit about the people she bought those for

I believe because it's one of the only acceptable drugs in the work place. Plus, our corporate overlords only give use 1 paid week off out of 365 days. PLUS, you usually have to work a whole year to earn that week. Without it the Anerican economy would be even more shit.