I honestly didn't expect a single American to have 100% European ancestry...

I honestly didn't expect a single American to have 100% European ancestry, but a buddy of mine did a DNA test and came back with just that.

ONE
HUNDRED
PERCENT

Most Europeans aren't even 100%
How the hell did this random American fucker pull it off?
No matter who he marries, his genes will be diluted.

Hell, I'm not even 100% white. Like every other American, I'm a mutt. My DNA results came back with the expected black and native American, but I'm even part ARAB.
???

pic unrelated

>No matter who he marries, his genes will be diluted.

you can keep it pure by giving him your sterile, male body for pleasure

What kind of European was he? You're a mutt if you have several European ethnicities

I did it and I had no black or Amerindian genes.

Was there ashkenazi

>didn't expect a single American to have 100% European ancestry
I wouldn't go around admitting that you believe memes. Where are you from? Have you never been to the Midwest, Appalachia, or New England?

>with the expected black and native American,
I'm from Caucasus and it's hard for me to believe that you had them in your ancestry and somehow your family managed to forget it. I mean, come on, you're such a young nation, and even if you are remnant of the first colonists who settled in America your family should have only 300 years history. Just... how?

I had Scottish, German, Slovenian, and possibly Italian genetics. No Jew anywhere.

>somehow your family managed to forget it
That is absolutely what they would do if they could pass for white. It would become a shameful secret. We all assumed it was that way with my hillbilly family until we traced them all back to England.

We didn't have established churches to record births, the records are pretty spotty in some regions of the country

All of the ones I've seen slip a 0.1% Ashkenazi in even if the person's family is almost entirely from the British Isles

it's a meme
native and white admixture was really rare and usually the family was aware of it, niggers and white is even rarer and only happened in semi-lawless regions like the far western areas of the Carolinas and Virginia. The earliest colonists would've been over 400 years ago

What genetic test did you do that gave Slovenian as a specific result?
>1 Slovenian grandmother

Why are amerifats so fucking butthurt about race??

Literally 90 % of the posts they makr are somehow related to "Muh race, Muh white heritage"...

They are fucking sick.. Seek help you weirdos.
I guess the reason why you always say your heritage is that or this, is cause you have no culture in your country to feel related to, kinda sad desu. :D

speaking of meme genetics has anyone been following the hunt for Roanoke colonist genes over the years? It's interesting and I hope they do figure it out

but imagine how haughty you could be if your direct male line came here in 1585

Southern whites descended mostly from Scottish and Irish settlers; some cultural peculiarities of the South can be traced to Celtic traditions.

The formation of ghettos, a very heavy emphasis on work that causes one to have little leisure time or connection with family, and the focus on getting as much money as possible leads to Americans not connecting enough with their family. Very rarely does an American child ask what their grandparents' parents were. To them they just see them as grandma and grandpa, and that they were always old.

He's a Euro mutt for sure.
Something like 90% Germanic (German first, then slightly less English, and then 16% Scandi), but he was also a tiny bit Polish.

>thinking that the sort of genetic testing 23andme and other equivalent sites do shows your full heritage
A 100% Finn would read as 100% european on those tests, and Finns aren't 100% european to begin with (well, nobody in this world is 100% european)

That's the point. My family tried to forget it. Now, I knew I was part black because my great aunt started doing genealogy and discovered that my great-great-great something grandfather had inherited a bunch of slaves, but freed them and fell in love with one. He fled to Texas with her and lived and had kids with her, but they never married since nobody would marry a white and a black in those times. Hell, it's even generally looked down upon today (not that I disagree with that).
Anyways, the mulattoes that married whites kept it to themselves and the ones that married blacks kept it to themselves. Eventually nobody knew that they were mixed.

As for the native, it's been a family legend, but it's a legend in literally every American family, and a lie in most too. So I shouldn't have said that that was "expected" I suppose.

>colonial ancestors are maternal and didn't show up until 1680s
>tfw have always been, will always be white trash
"Scots Irish" describes Appalachian people whose ancestry can be traced back to just about every part of the British Isles. I think they're actually more English and Scottish than Irish, though.

>Hell, it's even generally looked down upon today (not that I disagree with that)

Obama is kind of the poster child for why coal burning is a bad idea.

>Like every other American, I'm a mutt.
oh fuck off, finding someplace full of minorities is the exception, not the rule

Geographically speaking, yes, because they cluster in cities.

I should clarify. When I say "...looked down upon today (not that I disagree with that)," what I mean is "I don't disagree with the fact that it's looked down upon."

I don't think racemixing is a good idea. If two people love each other, then they love each other, and it's their god-given right to love. But we really shouldn't be promoting it, and we certainly shouldn't be enabling people that fetishize or are attracted to other races above their own.

If a white man prefers whites, but meets a wonderful black woman with whom he wants to spend the rest of his life, that's one thing.

But if some white thot thinks blacks are hotter and seeks one out on that basis, then she should be ridiculed.