Wtf Düsseldorf

OP WTF ARE THESE TIMES

Dreckige Kanaken Ausländer shouldn't be allowed to created /bundes/ desu senpai

The games start at 15:30 and 18:30 tho. Germany is not Britain

Aren't we all British though?

You wish, anglo

>wrong times
>no 2nd or 3rd /bundes/

Looking forward to see Bayern fuck up against Herta.

>implying

it will most likely be another boring 1:0 or 2:1 win for buyern

buyern could lose six in a row and would still lead the table

>buyern
why so butthurt?

Bayern - Hertha 3:0
Hoffenheim - Freiburg 1:1
Hannover - Gladbach 1:2
Stuttgart - Frankfurt 0:2
Bremen - HSV 2:1
Leverkusen - Schalke 1:1
Leipzig - Köln 1:1
Dortmund - Augsburg 2:1

thoughts?

in these times "buyern" is just not an insult anymore but an accurate depiction of their status in the bundesliga

it's not an insult. even customers use this term

S V W

Buyern, Bauern
Dirtmund, Doofmund

bundes we need to talk

>Buyern playing today
>Dortmund not playing until Monday

Today's bundes gonna be cancer. Get ready for the soyboy and tm customer invasion.

>the city of Caesar's Loud Turn

Is this /bundes/

Ja. Bundesu desu

the only thing I look forward to this season is to see HIV finally relegated.

>Die Bilanz zwischen Caroline Wozniacki und Aryna Sabalenka ist noch ausgeglichen. Und zwar bei 0:0. Was aus zwei Gesichtspunkten schade ist: Sportlich gesehen könnte die Weißrussin in den kommenden Jahren zu einer der Führungskräfte im Damenzirkus aufsteigen, da würde ein Vergleich mit der aktuellen Nummer eins sicherlich zur Einschätzung des tatsächlichen Potenzials Sabalenkas helfen. Darüber hinaus ist die Dänin in letzter Zeit aber auch durch eine gesteigerte Sensibilität ihren Gegnerinnen gegenüber aufgefallen, in erster Linie, was deren Spiellautstärke anbelangt.

Damenzirkus? More like Affenzirkus.

Is ARD down for anyone else? Fucking Kabel Deutschland

einfach epic :ugly:

Soyern>Buyern
Dirtcucks>Dirtmund
t b h

too neo-Sup Forums for me

can someone explain that >schalke nigga meme to me? is that guy some relative of asamoah or what?

you would just make it a new maymay in your whatsapp group.

4bintpol6me

sharing some ancient Sup Forums wisdom because this post desevered more acknowledgement.

>Schalke is a football team from the German shanty-town of Gelsenkirchen, best known for being the punching bag of their far more successful "rivals", Borussia Dortmund. A few years ago Dortmund beat Schalke as usual, prompting an average greentext thread making fun of >schalke. However, during this point, the Sup Forums posting service went down. You could still visit Sup Forums and all the other boards, but you couldn't actually post for over 9 hours, prompting the magical "9 hours of schalke". Since the latest post before the service went down was in that thread, the reaction image of this guy, along with another image of a large african male representing Dortmund lubing up to sexually violate a blonde white woman representing Schalke was at the top of the board for 9 hours. Keep in mind this was before blacked was an actual site and general meme so this was quite shocking and unusual at the time. >Coincidentally, this day happened to be the opening day of the NFL season, so when later in the day burgers came on Sup Forums and tried to discuss american football but posting was still down, all they could do is look at the beautiful smile of >schalke man and reluctantly jerk off to that other picture.

Dirtcucks is one of the first derivations of cuck, it's pretty old by now and bintpol is basically the core of recent memeculture. Get with the times.

whos gonna win the candidates and why is it caurana?

>t. soycuckrapefugeesörenbrainlet

yeah but the forced attempt to make fun of/mock Dortmund is pretty cringey in first place.

"bintpol" is an invention by Sören.

thanks m8

I don't watch a lot of Levurkusen... How good is he?

pretty good

it's a fitting description of people that shit up bundesliga threads with stale memes/buzzwords and political nonsense

why not just ignore it like a big boy?

he's too autistic

*prruuuutttsssssssssss*

I do but even an autist like me has some quality expectations

Alright, let's face it. Hsv won't win tonight. When will the fans riot?
- first half
- second half
- after the game

got a game later. cant watch HIV getting fucked

just end me fampeis, its freezing cold aswell JUST

>14:30
>17:30

american education, ladies and gents

It's sadly a perfect description for their cucked state. 'Choke' is already taken by Leverkusen and they aren't exactly chokers anyway. They are just literally cucked.

HSV will win!

any frankfurt bros?

all the recent good op's got autosaged in a second while the bad ones stayed up.
so lets just hope it'll be at least good for something

all three

#meismeis

+ before the match

Has a 2. bundesliga player ever played for the german national team?

good question

i guess you mean ACTIVELY playing for the national team while being in the 2nd bundes the same time right?

wait what about Podolski? wasnt he still at letzter FC Köln?

>FC Inkonstant
Sky pls...

Yes.

>Though his call up to the German Euro 2004 squad brought along interest from several top clubs, Podolski stayed at Köln to help the club gain promotion in the 2004–05 season. With 24 goals, Podolski advanced to become the league's best scorer. Somewhat unusually, Podolski remained part of the Germany squad, even though he did not play in the national top-tier league.

hello im here now

>Özdemir
I hope he gets stabbed

Is Muller finding form? Will he start in the World Cup?

Racist!

Yes.

i changed some tipps

hope i wont get punished for it

Why was he playing so badly?

Poldi, maybe

idk

>fox airing fucking nascar yet again on fs1
>only the bayern vs kneelers game is being broadcast for the 1430 kickoffs
sad

got £5k on bayern to win

how BLACKED am i

gratz you just made ezy money

>eve

buyernwinslol

Grandpa heynckes got that segret recibe!

Same guy that bet 5k on buyern win against bremen and got spooked but still won?

yep

>only four matches
ugh

you lost 5k on thursday by betting on Arsenal, right?

Odds must be pretty low again no?

Monthly profit with all your meme betting?

yep reee

wtf
surely betting even more can't be a solution?

never bet on Arsenal, Leverkusen and >Schalke

up about 3k

Better than wageslaving. You earn as much as a doc after 6 years of uni etc and all those hrs per month

thats where you are wrong kiddo

Buyern bundes bets are probably the safest thing to bet on in football atm. They never choke pre title win.
>inb4 hertha upset

die bundesliga is einfach grottenschlecht :ugly: :ugly:

*quacks away 3-0 lead*

BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART BUTTFART

wtf I love Korkut now

pay taxes, m8. I know some lad who went to jail for not taxing his profits.

gambling is tax free here in bongland

did we collectively underestimate Korkut??