twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you should already know our opinion on this
why shill?

because it's comfy

only if you're seventeen and listen to Morrissey

This show is so unrealistic.

Who tf still has cassette players?

tunnel snakes rule

what the fuck was with the ending of this show?

totally loose ended

>stalker kid is going to shoot up school

>alex shoots self and is in critical condition

>no indication of what the outcome of the lawsuit is

>bryce gets off or doesn't?

watched this stupid shit with my gf and really regret it.

It's a shitty teen show about angst and suicide. Who ever thought it was going to be quality?

My little sis's principal sent out an e-mail to all parents about how this show glorifies teen suicide and they think it might make the students kill themselves. Kek.

isn't there going to be a season 2?

These are exactly why there's going to be a season 2.

I don't understand why adults are watching a soap opera produced by Selena fucking Gomez about a teenage girl who killed herself because attention

Can someone explain?

Anyone else think they'd smash Gay Eminem?

The only people watching this abomination are forced by their gfs, those /r9k/ fucks are the lucky ones

Is it just me or everyone in this is a super normie?
It might be because I'm 100 but I can't relate to these cunts.

Were you too stupid to appreciate that the story was about Hannah transitioning and Hannah's suicide was a metaphor for her gender reassignment surgery? Hannah is a reflection of Clay in the series poster.

This whole show felt like an unironic take on the kids from 21 Jump Street

>anyone who was even a little bit rude to me are responsible for my suicide

>Decides to hook up with a jock

>Surprised when he tells everyone what happened

/r9k/ was right

Nothing else to watch

Morrissey is funny faggot
You mean if they listen to The Cure

>>asians are now the tallest jocks

When did this happen?

it wasn't a very realistic but it made well-off white people feel like they had accomplished something just by watching it and "understanding" it

is there any group more self-righteous than well-off white people? I can't name one

>I need you to make the normiest 8 seconds ever made in the history of television
>say no more fäm

Im glad I graduated highschool in 2007 before twittershit began

I GOT A CONDO IN MANHATTAN

>forced by their gfs

pretty accurate kek. it is comfy though.

t. addulh

i couldn't care less about hannah i cared about based jeff, rip

>you all made me kill myself and instead of reporting you to the school I'll be epic kms.

This was a hard watch, Alex did almost nothing. A stupid fucking list somehow damaged this girl enough she included it

the people watching the show come from tumblr not me

This fucking show is garbage. Idk why my dumbass kept going after 3 episodes. The ending was shit.

RIP based Jeff

Goodnight sweet chad prince

Alex did literally nothing

the girl was an idiot but damn she THICC. how selfish can you be to kill yourself when your parents are having finanical problems lmfao

>normie friends convince me to watch this fucking show

i fucking hate netflix shows so much they all suck and end up being a let down

same, my friends were talking about this shit non stop for like 3 days when we camping.

come back and watch this shit, 12 hours of blame shifting by everyone and the only person it ends up fucking with big time is the awkward loner kid with his oneitis, and he lost his only chad friend too.

I feel bad for him, fuck Hannah.

She the good kinda THICC, hope we can see more of her soon. Bitch is cute

I'm sure he knows a ton about "tunnel" "snakes."

I tried to watch it and forced myself to the 3rd episode. Boring af.

I watched it because I like seeing asshole teenagers get their karma.

I kept watching because Clay is too pure for this world.

So many people in this thread that dont realize that Tyler shot Alex. He picked alex's photo off his hit list and 5 minutes later Alex was killed.

Get with the times

>hurr i go to parties and get raped

honesty what did you fucking expect. i feel like going on tumblr and arguing with fat slobs on there about this show something tells me they praise this show

They hate it

how does your sister look? is she hot? how would you rate her from a 1 to a 10? please answer. thank you.

what was sheri the worst at ? im sure she was the hottest girl on the show

Na, he is removing him from his list, he remembers that he defended him from Chad bully

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stalker kid shot alex.

I'd have banged Hannah so often If i was Clay

people on casual social media will tell you its 10/10 2depp4u

I want to fuck your sister. also the principal is right, the show pushes the showmanship element of killing yourself. in death she had a bigger impact than she ever did in life and that is one of the reason people kill themselves but principal is also a fag for not knowing that giving out warnings about something is just going to make people more interested. if you don't have any suicidal people you will see a spike in casuals trying to spot one and show that that they matter

Sheri is officially /our gal/

>be Ameriburger
>kill self for no reason

he looks nice but im not gay enough to touch him, for that he would need Alexander Skarsgård levels

its upper crust, first world problems.would have been bit better if it had been about a poor girl trying make it in a rich school and turning into mega cunt to do it ending with her and her groups striping a bookish girl, putting a collar on her and making her eat out of a doggy plate while they film it and mock her. The rest of the show can be about that bookish girl undergoing a change and ending up on top. (Did not think such things happened outside books but after watching juvenile court it became clear that reality is the best meme)

NOWADAYS EVERYBODY WANNA TALK

I liked 21 Jump Street
youtube.com/watch?v=nBWVqk6P9yM
I did not like 13 reasons

>you did nothing wrong but I made a tape with you name on it so I could use you like a puppet

This, so fucking much this. Im mostly conservative (animefag) semi supporter of trump but crudely put unwoke white people are pure garbage that I often want to see hurt

would you help a bro rape a girl if he had always been nice to you and had bought you shoes when you had no one and nothing?

I'm cringing at his what I should have said scene.
Kill me now m8s

>>killing yourself because you finally got a boyfriend

Could this be any dumber?

killing herself is not the real selfishness. she is selfish because she had enough premeditation to make those tapes and she chose her pathos over her parents. She could have gotten life insurance, staged her death to look like an accident thus giving her parents money and closure. hell she could have set up an information leak on the guys she hated without anyone thinking she killed herself over it

I will forgive if they make good moon knight or spawn

Amerishots
Ameridumbs
Ameritangsts

This and stranger things is r/eddit

my memory is bit fuzzy but was not it like
>I saw a guy rape a girl and I said nothing
>that + other shit made me emo enough to kill myself but then I found this cool party
>said why the hell not
>got into the hot tub with the rapist and stated with him after the party ended
>in an unexpected twist he raped me once everyone was gone
youtube.com/watch?v=oNLVWDkx2NY

I don't know, I still don't get why anyone hates the Asian girl. I was not paying attention

I was cringing at
>a part of me was saying
parts

they missed her at poetry thats the last guy she talked to she couldve gone to them and just ignore the retarded gay kid. she also could have just told clay everything. they shared an intimate moment and he was the closest thing to a friend she had but nope lets go to a 2 parties where the jocks are at where in the many instances i met them they treat people like shit

Did this really happen?

I can't tell if this is bad writing or actually incredible accurate because I wasn't in school when all of this was a thing.

well the dog bit I read in a book but today I watched Russian juvenile court and it that the same set up except the bookwish girl was an inexperience teacher whos story went like some hentai. The girl made others bully her so she could pretend to be her friend and invite her to parties and mock her behind her back. The girl was running a betting ring on which teachers they could drive crazy, which school team would win,etc so they got the teacher drunk and girls boyfriend fucked her. They started blackmailing the teacher and since she did not want to end up in pedo jail she went long with it. The final straw was when she was commanded to strip infront of the whole class, she decided to bite the bullet and confess about fucking that guy. The problem was that bully girl had put a lot of money on the teacher stripping and since she did not, bully would have to pay up. bully did not have the money and the betting ring had clause saying that if "Force majeure" happened all bets would just be refunded and result would be null. She she put on a mask, picked up a bat and beat the teacher, that was the reason she was in court. she got 4 years. her father worked as a live in house guard for a rich guy and that is how she ended up in that school.

its accurate

It was fun while watching but every moment since I hate it a little bit more.

excuse the spelling and grammatical errors. If some bit is illegible, point it out and I will rewrite it better

Horrifying but needs a theme to make it work as a story

>Reporting
Snitches get stitches

Getting a stiffy from the rape. Show ain't so bad.

you doubt me?

It pisses me off how everytime the adults try to reach the kids in this show the kids end up saying nothing. Adults are already shitty here but then stop that shit.

Alex at least was a bitch. Tell me what the fuck Zach did.

>women is mad at several people
>kills herself and makes sure they feel responsible by making tapes blaming them
we're reaching cunt levels that shouldn't be possible

I can see it working as an episode of CBS procedural or Law&Order: SVU. Someone just needs to die.

domashniy.ru/program/po_delam_nesovershennoletnikh/all_videos/
its somewhere in there so if you have a proxy and knowledge of russian go for it.

13 Reasons Why I Shot Up The School
or
13 Reasons Why II: Electric Boogaloo

explain you're reasoning

Hannah comes back as a zombie.
It was foreshadowed in that conversation between them

>Tfw they link 13 reasons why and The OA and the kid writes 13 reasons why a stupid fucking dance stopped me from shooting up the school

Same. Fuck, My anxiety is spiking up just thinking about what that nightmare hell ride would be like.

BoJack is okay

Jesus christ. So She spends her whole time blaming everyone ad pushing everyone away expecting someone to whiteknight and force her to live.
nothing of value was lost.
This is like extinct animals that deliberately kill their own young. Fuck em.

This
>Guy said he fingered her and didn't
>Guy said she had a nice ass
>Lesbian friend said she was a slut so people wouldn't think she's a lesbian
>Zach literally dindu nuffin
The rape is understandable even though she shouldn't have went in a hot tub with Bryce
School therapist is literally retarded for not seeing that she's suicidal

Bryce and Porter are equally as bad.

Porter is not nearly as bad. Incompetence isn't as bad as rape. And yes, its rape

I hate liberals so much. They bitch that there isn't any conversation on suicide then bitch when a show is about suicide. Why the fuck can't millennials distinguish between fiction and reality?

Guys I watched this shit and started to want to kill myself again. Am I a fag?

>14 Reasons Why

Anybody else hate the fucking word "triggered"?

Spot on desu, nobody really gives a shit, it's all virtue signaling.

Reddit and Tumblr. They also shill CW shows. Don't let them think they're welcome here.