Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0HZfuCisTz8
twitter.com/TeamShuster/status/967212070147121152/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry.

THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
HOLY SHIT I squirted in my boi shorts

You guys better upload any post match interviews he does with American media (cause it will probably be region locked)

SOY UPRISING IS NOW

SHUSTER = HEAVEN

HOLY FUCKING SHIT USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

in here for the greatest apology thread in Sup Forums history

I shit on you in Vancouver, and I shit on you in Russia.

I'm sorry Based Shuster.

Curling > meme hockey

When they were down 2-0 I told you motherfuckers there would be Apologize threads.

APOLOGIZE

I AM SORRY BASED SHUSTER
TRULY THE GOAT

THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE

>guy looks like a fag
>he's a curler

Makes sense.

STICKY MODS

THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE

youtu.be/0HZfuCisTz8

THE SHUS IS LOOSE!

Shuster > Muhammad Ali

THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE

SHOP THE MAGA HAT YOU FUCKING FOOLS. SHUSTER IS ON THE MAGA TRAIN.

SHOOSTIES SHOOSTED SHOOSTIES SHOOSTED SHOOSTIES SHOOSTED SHOOSTIES SHOOSTED SHOOSTIES SHOOSTED SHOOSTIES SHOOSTED SHOOSTIES SHOOSTED SHOOSTIES SHOOSTED SHOOSTIES SHOOSTED SHOOSTIES SHOOSTED SHOOSTIES SHOOSTED SHOOSTIES SHOOSTED SHOOSTIES SHOOSTED SHOOSTIES SHOOSTED SHOOSTIES SHOOSTED SHOOSTIES SHOOSTED

THE S H U S H IS L O O S E

Oh great Shuster, I'm sorry for calling you a choke for the past 8 years

8 years, two abysmal Olympics.
John Shuster is the definition of determination

I am sorry, Shuster. I had cursed your name when I realized that you were at Pyeongchang, then you did the impossible.

Shit, I won’t be mad if you flame out in Beijing in 4 years but this shit? Was special.

WHOEVER RUNS THE Sup Forums PES TEAM, I THINK WE HAVE A NEW STRIKER...

I LOVE YOU, SHOOSTIE!

Where were you for Shuster's Mad Dash?

PROTECT SHUSTER'S SMILE

WHEATIES BOX WHEN??????????????????

"I'm glad I showed up"
-John Shuster

How can you not love this man? Total and complete redemption.

>Four years ago, John Shuster, skip of this year’s quartet and a four-time Olympian, stumbled home from the Sochi Games, his team battered and bruised from a second straight weak Olympic finish after a 2006 bronze. Shuster planned to work with USA Curling to ensure such a debacle never happened again. USA Curling wanted the same thing—only, without Shuster involved. USA Curling developed a new “high-performance curling circuit”—these would be the sleek bad guys in that ‘80s movie, though they’re surely decent dudes in real life—and Shuster found himself on the outside looking in.

SHOE STRINGS SHUSTER AND THE MIRACURL ON ICE

I'm sorry for ever doubting you you glorious bastard

is this the greatest triumph in U.S. sports history?

It's amazing how the inevitable movie has literally wrote itself

Congratulations, burgers!
What a great win - and a great team!!

>Soy
These are beefeating, 100% red-blooded Americans you cuck!

What's happening on american TV?
They changed to a different sport here.
Someone transcribe shuster interview!

Can't boost the Shoost

Seth Rogen to play Shuster.
Damien Chazelle to direct.

Let's get this made pronto!

Post game, fan reactions and soon medal presentations

>they actually fucking did it

I apologize for doubting

WHERE MEDALS
BEING OUT THE GOOK GIRLS WITH MEDAL AND PLUSHY RREEEE

@81872457
>STOP LIKING THINGS MY TINY BRAIN DOESN'T UNDERSTAND

>God of Sup Forums
When did Ronaldo gain 20 pounds and become white?

#
Who plays Hamilton? Johan Hill?

He said "If you're not white, gtfo of America. Race War now. MAGA."

He was just super stoked. He was asked about his kids and he kept saying yea yea then realised he was speechless and couldn't get out a real thought.

Your team got me interested in curling in 2006. I then watched your choke jobs in 2010 and 2014. I felt like I was watching a rerun of a bad movie this year. But this run. But today, we are the greatest curling nation in the world.

THANK YOU BASED SHOOSTIE

They were 2-4 and still had to play Canada and Switzerland and comeback for gold.
What the fuck did Shuster do the night after the Norway game? (where he choked a relatively easy shot too)

Developed asthma

>John Shuster
>from Sup Forums meme
>to national hero

Will Ferrell obviously

Chris Pratt
Skinny Jonah Hill plays Shuster

Curling movie would have to be ironic comedy. Ferrell and Hill would be key

First shot of the movie is fat Jonah hill working at dicks sporting goods

Nick Offerman

i second this

Was curling in any mario and sonic games? I think curling would be a GOAT dream event. I'm not sure if a Mario Curling stand alone game would be enough though.

I'm sorry I didn't believe

why is homer holding the broom while throwing? is he playing mixed doubles?

Yes it is and it was kinda meh. The best video game curling to be honest is in a PS1 game as a mini game in Digimon World 1.

It was hard as hell but fun.

Jonah Hill as John Shuster
Chris Pratt as Matt Hamilton
Dane DeHaan as Tyler George
Charlie Day as John Landsteiner

I remember marge was his teammate

He's going to do Pabst Blue commercials.
Olympic Champions with dad bods are perfect for blue collar folk

Paste the youtube url into hooktube.com. Bye-bye region locks

Who plays Polo?

Mr. T as himself.

twitter.com/TeamShuster/status/967212070147121152/video/1

Farva will definitely be Hamilton

Jeremy Piven

Man I remember hating him after Vancouver and then Sochi
They need to get a movie made asap

Abso-motherfucking-lutely great

A Mr. T cameo is mandatory

Michael Cera.

Who plays Koe and Edin?

You made that expecting someone to laugh with you and not at you. Incredible.

I don't want large Farva. I want a goddamn liter of cola.

I'M SORRY BASED SHUSTER FOR 8 YEARS OF RIDICULE!

We'll always have
>Deb
though.

>yfw this will be the last we see of this team as hamilton and the rest of the underlings get jealous of Shuster hogging the spotlight and drug binging as they split due to "creative differences"

Ben Stiller as Edin.
Mark Strong as Koe.

instead of penn jillette I can now responds to swedish posters with mr t

Nah man, that's not how it ends.

Shuster takes his hat, says his work is done and strolls into the sunset.

Anthony Carrigan is my dark horse for Koe

This.

>>/wsg/2122718

USA Olympic Womens Curling champions for 2018

HAMILTON

Michael Cera as Koe

I doubted you Shuster

>wake up
>shuster is still God
>Still no sticky
You know moot would've done it

>Thinking Nu-Moot browses Sup Forums