Apparently the Democrats are gonna open up their Convention with a prayer from a Muslim Imam

They are also showcasing speeches from the mothers of
>Michael Brown
>Trayvon Martin
>Eric Garner
Following a speech by Bill "the walking corpse" Clinton

Holy fuck, please, let this happen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice digits. I wonder what they mean.

If Satan says so.

Kek confirms

Nice source faggot.

Witnessed. Praise Kek

JUST

SURELY JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE COINCIDENCES MY FRIENDS

Satan said so

the republicans trotted out their pandering pieces (benghazi, et al) so why wouldn't the democrats?

Witnessed

Let kek make it so

please source me brev

This will win over independents!

I remember when the Michael Brown parent's were invited to the UN to speak and how all of the Europeans fell all over themselves condemning US and US law enforcement.
No apologies followed when the truth came out. Fucking erudite Europeans. lol
No wonder it's so easy for Germany to hoodwink them.

Why would the dems commit suicide after the republicans have handed them the presidency? (along with some bonus congressional pickups after backlash from trump being a shitstain hurts repubs down ballot)

all they have to do is play it safe and they win. the email scandal is out of the way as well. no more hearings. the republicans are going to sound just as crazy banging on about it as they did crying about benghazi

These dubs prove OP is telling the truth.

you don't get to bring dubs

>Apparently the Democrats are gonna open up their Convention with a prayer from a Muslim Imam

I always knew the US won't simply lose to the likes of Canada or Sweden.

This is going to be good. Everyone thinks Melania fucked up? Get ready when those three go off script

you fucked up

oh shit nigger

whats a fuckin imam?

>go off script

Implying they can even read in the first place.

same thing as a priest or the other one

>A FUCKING LEAF

Please kek let this be true

Why? Why are they doing this? Don't they see their actions are causing the secular people of Middle Eastern countries the most? What is this fucking fascination with appeasing every aspect of Islam, it's fucking nuts to me

>Holy fuck, please, let this happen

The digits confirms that it will my friend.
Kek never fails.

30 cents has been deposited into your account

Thanks for Correcting The Record!

sheriff's star detected

Why do Europeans care so much about what goes on in our country?

A likely story.

Inferiority complex

Because they suck our dicks all day every day

kek had mercy on me, I suppose.

Because what goes on in your country is hilarious, it's like Mad Max with negros

singles x2

Now that the Republicans have nominated a Democrat, they can pretty much go all out.

Better than plagiarized speeches lmao.

My word

True
A FUCKING LEAF

Kind like how poor people read tabloids about the rich and famous

Satan no!

Source please Satan

And the funny thing is . . . you lot actually believe that.

I agree. Michelle plagiarizing Saul Alinsky's speech was just sad.

Laughing my ass off-mayo

Truth? They don't. Most of the posters here are teenagers from the US using proxies. The legit foreigners are here because they are ameriphiles.

Americans don't know/care what's happening in your "country" for a reason

Okay, I laughed, leaf.

The Melania speech was a highly calculated maneuver

Most of you couldn't even find our country on a map because Americans don't have maps.

You're the largest consumer market in the World, and trends from the US always reach Europe some years later (the Financial Crisis or feminism, for example.)

Also, Germany, UK Italy and France (Europe, basically) are your satellite states since the Marshall Plan. Be proud ... Kinda.

Fucking source your info nigger

I wonder how much they'll pay Bill.

M8 the Brexit played on essentially the exact same sentiments that Trump is playing on and it shows that people the world over are fed up with globalists and their useful idiots trying to shame everyone into forfeiting sovereignty and accepting mass migration from the 3rd World

Most because you're irrelevant and not worth finding on a map

Something along the lines of $50,000

>let this happen
KEK blessed you with repeating digits, so looks like some of it really can happen

why the fuck would we when we have gps

This we are basicly US colony. Everything what you amerifats do affects us.

I believe you mean SUCC

>Apparently the Democrats are gonna open up their Convention with a prayer from a Muslim Imam
This cannot be true, they can't be this dumb

PRAISE BE TO THE LORD OF THE DNC... LUCIFER!!!

>Archangel Michael: :"Hey Fallen One... who are you going for in the 2016 US election?"
>Satan: "#I'mWithHER!"

What a glorious shit-show this is going to be!
CAN NOT WAIT!!!

>kek gives dubs to this iFunny-level shitpost

truly a satanic thread

ive listened to ben shapiro's show and he said that too

It's actually a better deal for you, big guy

You get free defense

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriends.

You missed the reference, let me remind you.
youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Hillary knows she's fucked and she is putting all her chips on the black vote.
Obama won because he convinced white people too that he would bring change, hillary won't be able to do that.

SHE
IS
FUCKED

You mean Kek.

I'm just excited to see Cleveland burn to the ground

No

My dubs have spoken

> 666

Holy shit, we've finally gone too far. Meme magic has split the timeline. We're simultaneously living in a world where Jeb! was just elected to be the Republican candidate and one where Trump was elected. We must merge the timelines back and restore peace to the universe. We must disavow kek!

kek surely you can save us from the bad memes?

>What is this fucking fascination with appeasing every aspect of Islam

It's a form of class war by upper-class whites and Jews against lower-class whites, mostly. The upper-class people get to signal their virtue through their tolerance of Muslims while they themselves live in secure, safe and affluent communities free from the effects of Islamic radicalism, while the lower-class whites who actually have to bear the ill-effects of Muslim immigration can be condemned or punished for daring to complain about it. (The actual Muslims themselves are merely intended to be pawns in this great game, but of course they have ideas of their own beyond what the Western elites want for them).

It's a lot simpler than that

Leftists like Islam because it is anti Western civilization just as they are

because america is like a living show, full of dumb burgers to watch, its hilarious. And Trump is a funny guy.
Ameirca is a clusterfuck that is impossible to not laugh at.

That is why i love america

KEK is just SATAN by another name

Get in the fucking oven shill

>Leftists like Islam because it is anti Western civilization just as they are

True, but: I think most of the "useful idiot" lefties assume that Western civilization will be around in some form or another for them to enjoy for the rest of their lives, regardless of how much their own agenda is helping to destroy their civilization and replace it with another. It's the puppet-masters at the top who know exactly what they are doing by bringing in hordes of hostile, sub-literate third-world barbarians to annihilate the West.

Blessed be thy memes. Praise Kek.

>Ameirca is a clusterfuck that is impossible to not laugh at.

A dead man laughing at a clown: how ironic.

Everything was fine until 9/11. Then two wars. Then recession. Hurricane Katrina. Etc etc. Fuck you sweden.

Christcucks are scared, their jewish god has been losing power over a millennium. Polytheism is the truth, the old gods were slowly stripped of believers by the blight of abrahamic monotheism, but after sleeping for thousands of years, they finally awake.

The wealthy pushing for it don't give a fuck if it's Muslims or Catholics or goddamn atheists they just want an endless supply of cheap labor and that just so happens to mean Muslims for Europe as they're the ones closest
Just like it's Latinos for us

The global elite don't want to destroy Western civilization they just want more money

You're worshipping an imaginary fucking frog who merely embodies your excitement over sensational news stories. This doesn't even rise to the dignity of a hobby, let alone a religion.

>pandering intensifies

C'mon, it makes everyone to cheer up, so why should we stop?

>that just so happens to mean Muslims for Europe as they're the ones closest

It means Muzzies for us here in North America as well, which is why they invented the sacred class of "refugees" to persuade us to welcome unlimited numbers of them. But it's true that they're throwing every kind of foreigner they can find at us regardless of religion.

even kek can poke fun at himself, see! Truly this is an enlightened religion.

>[[[2007]]]
Dude I was like 5. Not everyone can be a geezer with perfect memory

Maybe in Canada but not here

Of course they've managed to sneak some in but the populous here is overwhelmingly anti Islam

I don't care about the fun aspects of it, but I've noticed that some edgy kids are starting to take this kek shit way too seriously.

Or maybe they're just under 4 layers of irony. Anyways, KeKism does no harm and serves as another bonding power to us

So you're 14 now? MODERATORS MODERATORS MODERATORS

MODERATORS

>Benghazi is pandering.
She literally let 4 American diplomatic staff die for reasons of political appearances and muslim sympathy.
That is a real fucking issue for someone who wants to be commander in chief.