What is wrong with making money?

what is wrong with making money?

protip:it is nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/politics/sheldon-adelson-donald-trump.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3297431/Hungarian-Prime-Minister-accuses-billionaire-investor-George-Soros-trying-undermine-Europe-supporting-refugees-travelling-Middle-East.html
rt.com/news/320192-soros-orban-hungary-usa/
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
dailymail.co.uk/
rt.com/
breitbart.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's not

but soros funds of liberal organizations, and sends $22m a year to BLM

and also jewish

What is wrong with killing enemies of your country?

protip: It is nothing wrong

hes the Jew that destroys the world, and we are the Jews that rebuild it.

You haven't read Protocols of Zion yet?

as they say, don't hate the playa

there's nothing wrong with making money,
but there's something wrong with buying elections and politicians with money, manipulating social/political movements with money, sponsoring terrorist/activist groups with money, blackmailing the system with money, supressing the voice of the common citizen with your money, etc, etc

if you don't see that, than you should accept that you're just as much of a fascist as those fascists you despise, good intentions or not.

>but there's something wrong with buying elections and politicians with money, manipulating social/political movements with money, sponsoring terrorist/activist groups with money, blackmailing the system with money, supressing the voice of the common citizen with your money, etc, etc

you're just describing American politics, dummy

the Koch network owns half the Senate and Congress

lol

Nothing is wrong with making bread, either, unless you make it out of crushed human bones.

what exactly is your argument besides ad hominem and insults you fucking retard?

just because I dislike soros and the politics he furthers with his money doesn't mean i like the koch brothers or that I don't get that murrican politics are inherently corrupt.

but I guess the only thing that matters to someone like you are the spurious intentions someone has, as long as someone pretends to be moral and just he can do whatever the fuck he wants, right?

maybe you're a complete moron and don't know that Republicans are a million times richer and guys like Soros simply fight back against having morons like George W Bushe elected in their own country ?

read this you fucking refugee welcoming degenerate

nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/politics/sheldon-adelson-donald-trump.html

so you love soros, is that the point you want to make, retarded slav?

yeah you're probably right, soros has less money than the koch brothers so he has to be a saint.

I guess sponsoring the femmes, the ukraine unrest, blm and refugee welcome organisations is also a way to fight the ebil bush dictatorship.

>read this you fucking refugee welcoming degenerate
says the guy that glorifies the guy that sponsors the ngos that were behind the reguee cirsis and the merkel plan

>retarded slav
you will need to do more reading about people in your new home called europe, Ahmed

> were behind the reguee cirsis
yes, he started the Shiite-Sunni wars a thousand years ago and also made you a cuck

it was all Soros you fucking moron

>Ahmed
as if your grandma and your mom weren't raped by russians?
but hey, at least you have an excuse to be marxist trash, you retarded slav.

Exactly why can't china take the south china sea? It's to get resources for China anyways. Fuck off nip

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3297431/Hungarian-Prime-Minister-accuses-billionaire-investor-George-Soros-trying-undermine-Europe-supporting-refugees-travelling-Middle-East.html
rt.com/news/320192-soros-orban-hungary-usa/
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

your own leader blamed soros, but I guess you being a slav rape child, makes you prefer to pretend soros had nothing to do with it.
no no, only bush, who may have started this whole thing, but obongo bombing and destabilizing the region didn't happen, obongo and shillary making the arab spring happen didn't happen, and soros sponsoring refugee holidays in europe are just a conspiracy theory started by the evil kochs to blame soros and his heart of gold..

> as if your grandma and your mom weren't raped by russians?
you are really ignorant about Europe, Ahmed

it was all the german women that the russians raped but I don't expect an arab or a turk to know history

Soros will die this year

>dailymail.co.uk/
>rt.com/
>breitbart.com

is that what turko-german trash reads these days?

no wonder your head is full of conspiracies and anti-west propaganda

>eat germany
>all the german women
yeah, and I'm the one being ignorant here, right slavic rape child?

>anti-west propaganda
yeah unlike you who loves soros, refugees and the european union.

there's only one germany with the entire population cucked, mentally ill or shitskin

amazingly you're all three in one person

>what are occupation zones?
you are really ignorant about europe, slavic rape child

it's nothing compared to what they did in germany, Ahmed

keep educating yourself about europe and check out how many russians live in germany today

literally nothing

making money by destroying society is evil.
That includes taxation denial.

soros will die this year