White Spiderman

>white Spiderman

Why is Marvel so FUCKING racist?

Tom Holland is terribly cute

Because as much as they want to push the multiracial agenda, making the protagonist non-white will hurt the sales and popularity.
White protagonists sell better.

That cast is hella diverse

this is one where claims of "forced diversity" are complete bullshit

source: I lived in Queens a year ago

I'm glad Trump won! Let's keep him there for 8 years.

those characters are white though

TOM HOLLAND RESEMBLES "KURIRIN", BOTH, IN APPEARANCE, AND IN PERSONALITY.

ugliest cast ever?

>Set it Queens high school
>Low white population

Wow how dare they make the characters the color they would realistically be. Literally every NYC public school is 70% nonwhite.

It's still kind of forced diversity in the sense that they are all white characters in their original medium. The only casting that really seemed questionable to me was the Flash one though, but that has more to do with him being a short wimpy looking fucker

it's in a fictional universe

he really isn't though
there's millions of cute white guys and they picked someone ugly

What about them is inherently white? They're all boring high school kids.

One has a shitty dad
One lives with his aunt and is poor
One is rich and has overbearing and absent parents

The rest are all literally whos. Its not like they made them wear chains and rap

>What about them is inherently white?

their skin

What did the kikes over at sony mean by this?

>Rewriting an entire city to be all white is less racist than making it accurate

You fags complain if you see a black person in shows set in the 1400s because it isn't accurate but expect people to rewrite modern cities to fit your stupid ideas

i expect nothing but accuracy in the material

Yup as it should be

The Mouse is intentionally making the shittiest capeshit ever so Sony has to sell the rights. lr2+4Dchess brainlets

I feel bad for Tom Holland..

He's getting cucked out of his own movie and he's literally surrounded by non-whites.

I wonder what he's thinkin rn.

you expect people to recolor white characters to fit your stupid ideas

But it's already inaccurate because they live in apartment and not a house. And it isn't set in 1960. And Iron Man is there. And the avengers are already formed. And Hank Pym is dead. And the attack on new york happened. And the defenders are running around.

You might as well just not watch any rendition that isn't the comic at that point

>Expect

No just not autistically screeching about it because it doesn't affect anything

He's really close friends with the guy who has glasses on and the girl to the left of him in that photo.

if it doesn't affect anything they can be white

i don't care about any of that

Who cares about racism, I want to white actors and not sub-humans

>he doesnt know that Sony will take back the rights of Spiderman in 2 years time
FUCKING BTFO MOUSEY

I cant wait for Sony's R Rated Venom.

They are gonna make Spiderman great again!

With luck, hopefully they get Tobey Maguire back when they do another Spiderman movie

>hey parker you better not cross me or i'll get down and suck your cock

Checked btw,

>Poor Little White Spidey

My god, that its come to this.