Carson's Alinsky speech was 10 times more ingenious than we thought!

Carson's Alinsky speech was 10 times more ingenious than we thought!

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/michelle-obama-copied-her-2008-dnc-speech-from-saul-alinsky/
youtube.com/watch?v=qhYLz63csS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Smart move to dig that rotting stinking corpse up and expose him to the sunlight of day for all to see.

Fucking hell. Could this really be? If so Trump is on another level..

Not spending any money, just thinking up ingenious ways to make everyone pay attention...I want to believe

GIB INFODUMP

>t. very interested /cfg/

Like the line in Melania's speech being a net benefit at the expense of the MSM/SJW, it's 4D chess against the degenerate leftists. Once they stopped fighting for equal rights and offering a platform with value they turned inward on their own assholes. (literally, you damn well know you've seen "fecal praise" coming from the left openly over the past 5 years or so)

Wait what happened? In confused, the speech was double plagiarized?

Melinda plagiarized from Michelle Obama, Who Plagiarized from Saul Alinsky.

wtf does this have to do with melania's speech?

nvm

I was starting to lose hope in Trump, shit like this is what brings me back.

Im sorry, where is the Michelle speech in the Alinsky?

Don't let your positions be so easily swayed. There will always be noise and illusion in life.

Nah I wasn't talking about my political position. I was talking about my hope in him winning. I thought Pence was a bit of a blow-back.

Carson should have been VP

But I didn't see any of the lines from either speech in that letter. What am I missing?

Oh my bad. I think if the tools in the standard leftist SJW shitbag worked against Trump he'd be long, long gone by now. We have to keep our pressure up but if we do, it's in the bag.

holy shit

The thing people should know is that speech by Carson was entirely off script

So he's fully hero tier. Ben Carson for Surgeon General!

This shit will have the most silent impact.. Its going to be amazing. Like, there's still going to rampant shilling from the typical mouthbreathing canaries, but still.

i don't get it. who is alinsky and why should i care

They're not there. They're in the book "Rules for Radicals" An user checked, it fits the narrative Carson brings

Commie jew from back in the day

I'm so confused

Damn that's nuts. Hopefully the normies will actually notice that one too be a use that's brilliant

leftards are in massive damage control

it's fucking amazing what these useful idiots won't do so "they can win"

if only they put effort like that at understanding basic economy

The only people talking about this are right wing faggots here and some on twitter.

No one else is.

That graph immediately crashes literally moments later.

Alerting right wingers to it is pretty much the point

What Google analytics can't show is verbal diffusion of the discussion, though.

4d chess

FOUR-D CHESS

You guys are fucking delusional.

Take your time user, Afterall, You're not an enlightened leaf pill like me.

This is why you should care, Google and learn the truth of Alinsky and The liberal agenda, my friend.

holy shit trump is a fucking madman

they understand economy quite fine
>steal from the proles
>elites roll in the dough

Saved

Just noticed politifact published an article hours after carsons speech trying to dismiss his statements.

The damage control is hilarious. They noticed they're mistake and that trump is 5 moves ahead and are now scrambling

>monica lewinsky
>saul alinsky

(((Coincidence?)))

It's not like would be a shitstorm

Just a nice redpill that will slowly bring consciousness to the people

9 DIMENSIONAL CHESS

EVERYONE ELSE IS PLAYING CHECKERS

I don't get how Trump plays on this fucking level, though, it's insane when you think about it. He'd go through Michelle Obama's speeches from eight years ago, cross reference all of them, finds the Alinsky references, inserts them into his own wife's speech, lets it marinate for a day, then has Carson go rogue during the RNC to unleash the coup de grâce.

It's absolutely insane.

They've also got a snopes piece saying Michelle didn't copy it from Alinsky

we might be looking too far into things, Kek may be influencing his prophet, or trump and friends are smart AF

And at every point, he and his campaign have plausible deniability. He's now memed so hard that Alinsky will be in the consciousness. He's going to be able to work Alinsky, Obama, and everything into the debates. It's incredible.

Their cynicism is enraging, they're all screaming "I NEVER HEARD ABOUT SAUL ALINSKY, BEN CARSON IS CRAZY"

Also that site is pure lying propaganda, I remember currentyearman quoting it to defame Trump on his show

So does that mean the media will hit Michelle as hard as they did to Melania?

they sure as fuck won't care about the plagiarism as much

Why doesn't someone clearly say she plagiarized it from Alinsky? I didn't know that until I saw it here.

I'm betting that he just heard that speech 8 years ago and realized it was plagiarized then. He's just been sitting on it for that long waiting for the right time to use it.

Trump is smart but I doubt he would comb through old Michelle speeches. Im willing to be he's known all along and has just been waiting for the right moment.

The MSM wants to keep it quiet. And even though FOX reporters would have no trouble blasting it, they're usually a couple days behind everyone else and won't find out about it until likely friday.

But snopes.com says it is not true!!!

snopes.com/michelle-obama-copied-her-2008-dnc-speech-from-saul-alinsky/

very likely considering he's been working on his candidacy for almost 25 years now

4D
CHESS

keketty kek

GUYS I'm getting starting to get scared at the thought of a Trump presidency. We've joked of 4D, 5D, nD Chess play. But this is getting serious, I don't think America, no, the World can handle this much Winning. The Madman can't be President, it's just too much.

>Trump presidency
>Too much winning

That is literally one of his campaign promises.

In her thesis Clinton compares Alinsky to Martin Luther King:

"In the first chapter it was pointed out that Alinsky is regarded by many as the proponent of a dangerous socio/political philosophy. As such, he has been feared – just as Eugene Debs or Walt Whitman or Martin Luther King has been feared, because each embraced the most radical of political faiths — democracy."

Let's listen to Alinsky himself:

"The Have-Nots of the world, swept up in their present upheavals and
desperately seeking revolutionary writings, can find such literature
only from the communists, both red and yellow. Here they can read
about tactics, maneuvers, strategy and principles of action in the
making of revolutions. Since in this literature all ideas are imbedded
in the language of communism, revolution appears synonymous with
communism."

"We have permitted a suicidal situation to unfold wherein revolution
and communism have become one. These pages are committed to
splitting this political atom, separating this exclusive identification of
communism with revolution."

>We need a communist revolution, but let's give it another name, because nobody likes communism.

Fuck off kike

It's beautiful, isn't it?

WOW MAN SAUL ALINSKY FAR OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=qhYLz63csS0

>OH shit not snopes! What ever shall we do now?
On a serious note: anyone ever un-ironically link you to snopes during an argument?

He isn't doing it on purpose, this is the work of Qek.

>On a serious note: anyone ever un-ironically link you to snopes during an argument?

Not to be, because I can't risk reveling my power level outside of close friends/family and this anonymous lebanese crocheting board, but I see it all the time on coworkers and acquaintances posts on kikebook.

151 IQ

Hey Frenchbros
Step 1, we gotta vote Trump.
Step 2 you gotta vote FN.
When that's done, we can de-escalate or create step 3. I think step 3 is more likely because islamists are not rational :(