Why wont these guys expel mudslimes, revive Phoenician (its close to biblical Hebrew...

Why wont these guys expel mudslimes, revive Phoenician (its close to biblical Hebrew, so restoring it wont be THAT hard) and announce about their Phoenician heritage?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1989/07/23/world/shared-foes-unite-beirut-christians-and-iraq.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

aramaic makes more sense than Phoenician

They tried, but MUSLIM LIONS beat the christian cucks into submission.

Read about the Plebanese Civil War, the christians got thoroughly blown the fuck out.

Same will happen to you, qawqaz monkey.

why?

>

Just speak French already

ah yes, the typical christcuck tactic of taking false battle info off wikipedia and screenshotting it, pretending as if it's real

who lost the war tho? maroniggers did.

you're like those gypsies from the balkan who post a battle

>1 balkanoid vs 1000000 Ottoman soldiers
>99999 Ottoman soldiers died, 1 balkanoid died
>"THIS REALLY HAPPENED THOUGH"
>"YES THE OTTOMANS RULED US FOR 500 YEARS BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER LOOK AT THIS TOTALLY TRUE BATTLE"

painfully true

>literally us vs the entire gay arab world
>15 fucking years of war to deter us
>israel barely provided us with logistic support while mudshits were literally being showered with money and weapons from most petrostates
lmao why are sunni mudshits so incompetent? literally zero coordination in every battle, no wonder they constantly get ballbusted by the jews
valley of tears? more like valley of syrian tears kek

>rekt by mudslimes
no coming back from it, no excuses.
you deserve everything

based Saddam supported the christians against Hafez al Cucksad

>ally with kikes
>as expected they are useless allies
>entire arab world turns against you
>even the druze turn against you
>get stomped

lmao is this the intelligence christcucks are so proud of?

source

Are shiites and christians in lebanon cool to each other ?

are lebanese people arab?

Because they are a muslim country now.

look it up you dumb french retard, its well known Saddam supported michel aoun cause he hated hafez.

its not my job to feed you historical facts.

yes

yes

ar*bier your bait attempts are fucking pathetic, go fish in a bigger pond you diaspora nigger trash

fuck no

everybody hated the christcucks, even the fucking druze fought against them in the civil wae

I am spreading the truth you pathetic bastard. You cannot refute any of my points.

Mostly, they despise each other

hey relax your vagina man all i axed for was a reference, thanks

DONT YOU SEE

PAN ARABISM IS THE ONLY SOLUTON

sissy christcucks BTFO

nytimes.com/1989/07/23/world/shared-foes-unite-beirut-christians-and-iraq.html

kuss ukhtak

no we fucking don't you inbred semitic dog faced bitch, you know nothing diaspora son of a whore numale. shias and xians are bros here

>implying muslims don't think Jesus will come back
also muslims are the only people that say He didn't die on the cross even though it's a fact

lmaooooo

>lying this hard

are you a christcuck or agent of Iran?

>implying I am s*m*t*c
I am Kashmiri Aryan

BASED BLACK MUSLIM LIONS fight for the sake of ALLAH and INSTILLed KARA BOGA upon the filthy wh*Toid LARPers

>the absolute state of the w*st
can't say i'm complaining though at least these niggers are far away from us

WATCH YOUR MOUTH FRENCHSCUM

>absolute STATE of your burning ass

lmaaoooooo why are you so butthurt 24/7?

The reason these countries are backwards shitholes is because they embrace shit which belonged thousands of years ago. They don't need to revive some ancient heritage, they need to fucking modernise.

How strong is the current kataeb party?

the kataeb are trash traitors, i am only loyal to aoun

>even though it's a fact
Jesus didn't even exist. Why do you fuckers still take this ancient mythology seriously?

>or agent of iran
>xians

Bingo there, looks like his dumb iranian brain couldn't taqiyya hard enough to hide his disdain for christians.

"w-we're friends with christians"
"a-ayatollah never said sex with animals was permitted"
"w-we pray to allah too guize!"

you're only loyal to iran lmaooooooooo

i'm from a distinct sect which i'm not allowed to name
i just hate cringey sunniggers with a passion

>i'm from a distinct sect which i'm not allowed to name

Which shia snowflake isn't? It's all hidden sects, sacred stones, 5th dimensional quran chapters and mental gymnastics with you lot.

shia? btw shias are pretty cool i also hate sunni sub humans

because Saddam was muslim and assad wasn't. literally picking between aoun and assad was him picking between two non-muslims so he picked that side that suited him more.

>being brainwashed by shit'a propaganga in current year

lmao. they hate you, its like the jews and the 1900-1940 all over again.

Leb willingly be under arab than jew

>lmao they hate you
>implying su*ni wahabbi scum doesn't hate me

Christians there are treated like Muslims in America. You don't start shit or get your shit pushed in.

You turks ruin Sup Forums for me. I wish actual Dutch posters posted under Dutch flags.

I once had a Lebanese guy in my classes for like a year. He told me that he was basically European because Lebanese people are the same people as Maltese people.

So Lebanon was populated by people from Sicily and Calabria?

Is this a widespread belief amongst Lebanese people?

I really hate reilgion

You'll end up fighting your own people just because they have different sand religion

They are descendants from Syria

All of levant is actually

because they got AR*PED

also Phoenicians were filthy wh*Toids

In the end the ottomans lost though so bad analogy.

>gypsies from the Balkans
I get where you're coming from user but actual gypsies from the Balkans literally look like any type of mena including Lebanese both Christian and Muslim. Please refrain from insulting your genetic superiors.

How strong is the Social National Party

Stronger than you, Muhammad

didnt imply that at all. they both hate you. i'm talking about shit'a because youre sucking their dick currently. not that hard to understand.

>le shiiites are based

You realize that for sunni the end of the world scenario is jesus returns from heaven to fight satan. But for shia imam ali comes down and all the shia join him in a worldwide battle against the infidels. Also all shia ceremonies involve beating themselves in the chest all in the name of some stupid ass imam. Its amazing how easy it is to trick westerners into thinking a certain group is >le based. All somebody has to do is pet a kitten and you morons start singing their praises.

Also btw that taqiyya thing you morons love to peddle when talking about muslims only exists for shia. Theyre backstabbing trash that destroyed any chance for the mashriq to be independant from foreign powers for the first time in thousands of years all because they're zombies to iran. People think us sunni hate them because of religious shit. we hate them because they completeley backstabbed us in favor of fucking iran who views arab as subhuman. Eventhough all their political leaders claim to be arab decendants.

t. Amir ibn Osama al-Amriki

Sunnis are trash too, Diasporafag

kill yourself then ugly yank

911 get

>Also btw that taqiyya thing you morons love to peddle when talking about muslims only exists for shia.

Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah, except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination. (Quran 3:28)

Whoever disbelieves in Allah after his belief... except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allah, and for them is a great punishment; (Quran 16:106)

>And [it is] an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is disassociated from the disbelievers, and [so is] His Messenger. So if you repent, that is best for you; but if you turn away - then know that you will not cause failure to Allah . And give tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (Quran 9:3)

>And a believing man from the family of Pharaoh who concealed his faith said, "Do you kill a man [merely] because he says, 'My Lord is Allah ' while he has brought you clear proofs from your Lord? And if he should be lying, then upon him is [the consequence of] his lie; but if he should be truthful, there will strike you some of what he promises you. Indeed, Allah does not guide one who is a transgressor and a liar. (40:28)

>That she heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." (Sahih al-Bukhari 2692)

>germans are literally mutts that only exist because poles, norwegians, british, french and croats racemixed
feels horrible desu

According to shangri la shakira law for sunni islam it is meant to be used under duress, specifically the threat of death.

>There is a consensus that whomsoever is forced into apostasy and chooses death has a greater reward than a person who takes the license [to deny one's faith under duress], but if a person is being forced to eat pork or drink wine, then they should do that [instead of choosing death].

Its the way i learned it growing up. Lie to the disbelievers only under the threat of death. But denouncing islam under duress is not permissible.

But in shia islam they are allowed to practice taqiyya to other muslims and not only when they feel threatened. They are expected to lie to other sunni "in order to maintain Muslim unity" whatever the fuck that means.

When westerners describe taqiyya they make it seem like sunni are lying about everything they say even when not under duress. But that is in fact haram.

We still like you. At least the Austrian side of the German family.

Also forgot to mention that i was taught that christians are considered believers and jews once were believers but they had become perverted. Im gonna guess the jew part is related to recent happenings rather then historical accuracy. A lot of these "treatment of disbelievers" was meant for pagans due to the historical context of the origins of islam.

Sorry, but nobody gives a flying fuck about what some lawyer thinks. what matters is what is written in the Koran and Ahadith.
Oh, and of course I forgot this gem:

>And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners. (3:54. Note: "Makr" also means to scheme, to deceive)
>And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners. (8:30 "al-makireena", yet again)

>Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures. (Quran 98:6)

>That He may reward those who have believed and done righteous deeds out of His bounty. Indeed, He does not like the disbelievers.(Quran 30:45)

>The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?(Quran 9:30)

>[For them (i.e. Christians) is brief] enjoyment in this world; then to Us is their return; then We will make them taste the severe punishment because they used to disbelieve (Quran 10:70)

>They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers. They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment. (Quran 5:72-73)

then kill yourself you ugly yank

911 get

but unironic this time

srsly get the fuck off this turkish dominated board if you don't like turks, fucking wh*Te cuck