I hate Connecticut. Too much taxation, too many niggers, not nearly enough guns

I hate Connecticut. Too much taxation, too many niggers, not nearly enough guns.
How do we fix it, boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KJ7dsXgzHU
cbsnews.com/news/potato-perp-arrested-in-rhode-island-police-say/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A nice place to live if you can find work, but for the love of god don't move here and take what few jobs there are.

Evolve from being a suburb of NYC

Based Vermont and New Hampshire.

Free, cold and white.

How do we do this?
9/11 part 2: hostile takeover boogaloo?

Get rid of the Ricans and niggers, same way you fix any problem.

MA/NH/ME>RI>VT>CT

What's your beef with Maine?
How? Ditch welfare? How would we even pull that off, short of civil war?

Why does everyone in Massachusetts love conspiracy theories? God damn I'm sick of hearing about Ancient Aliens and government mind control stuff.

NH>MA/ME>RI>VT>CT

Connecticut has niggers?

>Includes New Hampshire but not Maine

>VT/MA/NH>RI>MA>CT
FTFY

See, I personally never have given a shit about black America or blacks in generally, they want to make rap do it in Africa, personally I'd rather be hearing new and innovative stuff or American composers, perhaps even rock because it at least uses real instruments instead of a drum machine, midi, and voice. Let's try and be a bit more classy here folks. Rap doesn't set any sort of mood, rap is caveman tier. It's a constant reminder that our country is plagued by niggers. Why give them any sort of credit? There's better music and rap really isn't anything noteworthy yet money that could be used for science and medicine is pumped into it, way too much money actually.

>RI>MA
You have MA in there twice, but either way you think RI is better than MA or ME, which is only true for gun laws, but thats not everything, and you are wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=1KJ7dsXgzHU

The public schools in my town hit majority status while I was still in them.
22 now, a few local businesses have closed since.

>South Carolina got more white

>VT/ME/NH>RI>MA>CT
FTFM

Anyone who doesn't rank RI dead last in the region obviously does not live here.

Leaving Rhode Island daily to get to work is the best part about living in Rhode Island. Self loathing and crumbling roads are our primary exports.

Ditch welfare, then the ricans/niggers will resort to looting, which basically means that it'll be open season on them. Just gotta say self defense.

Mass has more niggers. However, they are all in Springfield and Roxbury/Boston so I'll give that to you.

>VT/ME/NH>MA>RI>CT

>Japanese user is the one that doesn't want blacks or hispanics
Sounds about right

No one wants foreigners.

I'm from New Britain. I just live in japan now. I love the cits and state, just like I love the country. I just feel like it needs a lot of repairs in order to be a great state once more.

But hey, at least we don't have a lot of muslims in CT

I see streams of muzzies every day at work. I assume they're coming from Hartford.
When was the last time you were stateside?

COME WITH ME ON THE BLOCK ISLAND FERRY

Yea you can go all around mass and not see niggers, they keep them pretty well separated

They are also wildly different than southern niggers, they have some form of ambition, even if its drug dealing and rap albums, southern niggers are 10 times worse

no one told this to me before i moved down south

It's also made black multi-millionaires, who fund stupid shit like BLM and shill NWO agendas a fuck ton.

LEAVE TODAY, B̻͙̻̽̽ͬL̜̣̲ͤ̇O̮̗̘̞̼͍̙ͭC͇̎̓̀̇ͭK͂ ͆ͬḮ̪͙̯͇̮Ṣ̑L̺̭͈̜̣̘̫̎̎ͪǍ̯ͯN̪̹͕̤̖̿̓͂D͎͕̋ͨ Ȁ̠̱̞͉̀̇͑ͤ̅ͤ̀W͓͕̺̻͎̙̔̒͗͒̂Ą̫̘̹̄́̕͟Ĩ̖̖̻ͣ͒͒ͣ͐͟͜T̪̱̱̝͇̥͍̖ͪ͊͋̀͜S̶̡̞͇͓̠̽ͦ͆̀ͮ̄ͯͩ ̲̰̪ͨ͆̒ͩ͌̽̌́̐͢Y̵̳͖ͫ̓͐͐̿ͤ̃ͫ͝ͅO̒ͣ̃̈́̈́̂҉̮͖̥́͡Ṷ̦̘͐̀͞!̶̟̗͙̓̎

Early 2015, I think. Winter time still. You're sure you're not confusing them with italians? They can be equally as hairy.

Do you mean New England? Because New Britain is a shitty island off of the coast of Papua New Guinea...

How's it in Japan? Do the girls really squeak?

No, New Britain is where the Polish invaded America after world War 2. Now it's full of Puerto Ricans.

No, that's a town in CT.

No, they don't squeak. It's a weird noise that's hard to describe. But the biggest problem is the fact that you can't tell their age. I hooked up with a girl I thought was a high schooler, turned out she was 30 and wearing the uniform to cosplay I guess.

Also who else here has been to P-Town, full of fags obviously, but its comphy as fuck, like they segregated themselves there

I bought a bong there and saw two guys going at it pretty hard

Enlightening/10

all girls make annoying high pitched noises, its to gain attention, they all want attention

Gonna leave my troubles behind.
Fucking commercial is older than most Sup Forums posters and they still play it.

why in the actual fuck did you hook up with a girl that you believed to be a high schooler
do you want to get raped by tiny Asian cock in prison?

m8, age of consent is low iirc

Because its funny.

You like to dance close to the fire.

Which girl should I go for? Blonde or brunette?

Is this supposed to be a bump?

Yeah but it's serious. Since we all can't agree that rap is shit(unless hopefully we can??) we should at least decide on the perfect waifu. I've always had this internal struggle choosing between those two. White man's burden.

Well, the blonde has crazy eyes, and the brunette looks like one of those "scene" girls.
I'm also pretty sure they're both underaged.

In general those. Dark eyed/haired qts or Light eyed/haired qts? Both White of course.

well obviously that black haired gril is better than that stock blonde cunt

should i get McDonalds, its the only 24 hour food, and I'm decently hungry

Are you shills for Hill, trying to slide my entirely serious thread?

CT phag reporting in. Litchfield county is the place to be.

go for right, blondie's got a weird long finger

yeah dude, go get 50 chicken mcnuggets and some habanero ranch

No I just want mcdonalds

Best state park in NE?

Besides white mountains, i say Wompatuck, used to do drugs there

Depends on if you have followed the chart and taken your supplements and drank your protein shakes. Can't fight the race war on an empty stomach and withering body.
Also, I meant in general, blonde/blue eyed girl or dark haired/eyed girl?

Sage francis is from rhode island.

Yea, if I go to MCdees, there are nigs there that are lazy af, unless its the one cute polite on, what should I do?

He's a loonie leftie, though I acknowledge he has fine bars.

Still makes dindu music

First in independance.

Last in everything else.

Our motto is "hope" because we remember not sucking so much.

Go ahead but check your food for glass and maybe you can sue and make it big

Ever go to Flatwavves my nigga?

Was that cop ok, or what, and how do you not notice glass in your mouth, not that it's his fault

they should really just lynch those fucking niggs for doing that to him, i mean, his cop buddys have them in the jail, so its possible they could be getting beat just like their ancestors right now

He's talented enough and I fingered his step sister, so we're practically related.

He gets a pass.

>tfw living in Milford
I've got Bridgeport to the west, New Haven to the east and the valley right above me. I'm trapped in hell.

This entire state is hell, friend.

Nope.

I went to the ACI for a while though.

Around blacks, never relax.
I'd start recording the moment they set the food down and then inspect it. All I know is that I never want to ingest glass. What the nogs are going through is nowhere near as painful as having glass move through your digestive system, if it's not just stuck.

whats ur number?

or what for?

Move.

For fingering sage francis' stepsister.

She wasn't having it.

Just kidding. You'll never believe me, but I got caught trying to rob a place with a potato. I was really fucked on Jimson weed.

If only I had the means.
But that would only fix my problems, not those of CT.

Please don't bully. Jimson weed is no joke. It was my first time and my buddy lied to me.

Wat.

cbsnews.com/news/potato-perp-arrested-in-rhode-island-police-say/

This is Sup Forums you fool, we see your ID.

It was an addendum. I don't think you know how nuts Jimson weed is. I know it doesn't excuse being a criminal, but I was out of my fucking mind.

>He was telling the truth

Try not doing that?

Never. Again.

I was high for three days.

Imagine the worst trip of your life. Then imagine being in jail for 2 days of it.

Hell exists, and I have witnessed it.

My worst trip turned into my best trip ever and then I woke up in a hospital sober and slept off the rest of it for two days. Must have been shitty though, sorry man.

It's probably a much better experience if you do it on purpose.

Like getting a colonoscopy.

Well I took too many tabs cause my friend told me it was weak.

You knew you were taking acid though.

My buddy made a milkshake full of it, you know, as a prank.

I was convinced that I was the only sane person left in the world, and the best way to handle the situation was to rob a store with a lighter shoved into a potato.

The idea was, I light the potato and the bullet comes out, but I was too scared to shoot anyone.

We have our fair share. The real problem is spics.

What's with all the CT threads lately?

This was intended as a continuation thread to a New England thread. A lot of CT bitching popped up, so I posted this when we were teetering on page 10.
But I'm off, now. Good night.

Reduce taxes, gentrify Hartford and New Haven, reduce gun laws. Or just conquer New Hampshire and rename it Connecticut.

It's fine with me. Born and raised Nutmegger. Just wondering what all the attention was for

>A dry cleaner employee gave him a fake $20 from a decoy register.

Oy vey

Yea, i've done some fucked up things while on drogs and never gotten caught

did you fucking kill that guy for poisoning you, did the police find out about that

because im pretty sure you cant be held responsible for that

got some mcdanks also