Why do you hate this. Explain

The circlejerking is shite.

because I'm trying to fit in

Ugly interface.

I don't like the format and you can tell all the people that post there are dweeby, high-horse virgins.

Not intelligent enough to browse there

antithesis to anonymity
hierarchy based posting system

they shut down r/incels

I made an account to defend my country there

>this site
>this comment

> people that post there are dweeby, high-horse virgins
>implying we're not the same here

It's a mass hivemind of extreme normies where no deviation from the collective thought is allowed.

i don't though

I don't. I just visit the few subreddits relevant to my interests and ignore the rest.

Namely this?

Exactly this
I hate the whole karma system, it strengthens the circlejerk. Also, I hate the fact the literally anyone can view your entire comment history.

It's an inherent flaw in any system where you can up and down vote. It promotes mainstream opinions and exclude all others. It takes self-regulation to such an extreme that it stops being useful altogether.

The same hivemind cancer can been seen on most other sites where up and down voting is implemented, such as the Blizzard forums.

this

>I hate the fact the literally anyone can view your entire comment history
Why?

Terrible layout and too much censorship.

built in feedback system turns every board into a circlejerk where any opinion that goes against the grain is outright silenced.
If downvotes were removed entirely and post history was hidden it wouldnt be so bad and instead would just be Sup Forums where everyone is a tripnigger which is actually pretty bad when you think about it

Because it encourages ad hominem attacks

which you can always downvote :^)

which you wouldn't have to do if people couldn't view your comment history in the first place :^)

Reddit is not that rational?
>ad hominem
btw this word is very useful thanks Greek man

>I have x opinion
>your x opinion doesnt mean anything because you post on y board. everyone knows that people who use y board are retards

consensual cucks

bunch of nigger fagots

They don't allow me to complain about Jewish people, black people, or women enough.

Personally, the sheer amount of normalfaggotry.
Normalfags are everything wrong with humanity.

I don't, though most subreddits are garbage

Because they shit up Sup Forums when they could stick to their own shithole

They ban me for using the word "rapefugees".

This. Reddit is a shit tier site.

Sad image...

The problem with that is Reddit is built around link aggregation, which encourages such shitty and obnoxious flooding of other sites.

Yes, we already know that most Sup Forumstards are fuckers from the site. How about you make another username and fuck off back to /thedonald/?

t. mongrel fagot

100% this

Reinforced by point system and namefagging

>all the people that post there are dweeby, high-horse virgins.
Glass houses bud

Pottle kettle black

The way the comment system works makes any sizable subreddit an echo chamber. On top of that, their sense of humor makes me want to puke. I can't understand how people can enjoy those retarded puns and meta references every single thread.

That said, a few smaller subreddits here and there can be alright. The content aggregation system itself isn't bad either, which is probably why it's so popular in the first place.

Because they banned me

Ugly and confusing layout.
Horrible community

What did you write

f

wow you can't even condone murder. This is terrible.

Normies
Circlejerking
Can't include a message in the OP when an image is attached
Images cannot be attached to replies

upvotes/downvotes create a stupid hivemind mentality, all discussion boils down to a circlejerk. also usernames are annoying and so is comment history, it's like an entire board of tripfags.
the censorship doesn't help.

It's just a glorified forum. Also the community seems too sanitised for my liking.

The up/downvote system can be good for finding the best content, but it also encourages a circlejerk and hivemind mentality as others have pointed out. Some subreddits have retarded rules and mods on a powertrip. Some cringy inside jokes, but that's just my personal taste.

Every site has positives and negatives to it, but it feels like the Reddit userbase takes those negatives in the system and brings them to an even worse level.

Some people will search through your entire post history to find some shit on you to use in an argument, even if it's from years back.

So they are generally snob shit?

> its the canigger that spends his time defending plebit on Sup Forums
he probably told someone to neck himself, like you should

Have you seen this site?

stop it already, gook

i'm banned on /r/europe

They also seek for "kremlin bots" on almost every subreddit now

faggot site

its a controlled environment, nothing you see there is real
its a simulation of confirmation bias, hidden advertisement and porcelain skinned tryhards
its all you need to know

:'(

>russia still exists
bad map

>It's that pannigger hating Reddit because he wants to fit in

Neck yourself

aside from everything that has already been mentioned, the concept of Reddit gold is so fucking stupid and alien that I don´t even know what to say. also the writing style they use there annoys me to no end.
I will rather drown in shitposting here that get into that cancerous shit.

I hate the parts with amerikkkans.

Fabricated Utopiosphere

its way to serious. I prefer Sup Forumss more relaxed, jokey style. Hell even Sup Forums is less righteous than reddit

I am also ban on /r/europe

>ITT: Sup Forumstards hate Reddit because no one likes their retarded conspiracy theories.

Really gets the neurons firing.

>Sup Forums is less righteous than reddit
What kind of place is Sup Forums? I've never been there

That kind of place

If you hate reddit you hate Sup Forums
and that makes you a liberal cuck.

this desu

It's literally just quipchains in a box, every first comment is some weak ur mum or pop culture reference comment with an "edit: this blew up haha xd" and a quipchain so cringey I could puke.
Dominated by faggots hoarding good boy e-points, 1% of the userbase has half the points ever given.
Anything that isn't le ebin memes is some hollier-than-thou bullshit.
Circlejerking heavily censored echochambers.
Way too many arrogant Ameriburgers.
Ugly interface, convoluted posting.
Powertripping harassing mods.

its pretty shit since the trump elections. way too fast. Threads archive in an hour

> plebit nigger talking about "fitting in"
typical try hard

This x10000000

because it's a place where people pretend they are intelligent, but are actually retarded
whereas i like 4ch because it's a place people pretend they are retarded, but are surprisingly smart

also the UI is dogshit

It´s a long story, but imagine an angry blind man with a fishing rod that keeps pulling it even when the hook is up his ass. that´s the best I can tell you in a few lines if you have no context of what Sup Forums is

Their sense of humour is fucking dreadful

Opa you are too radical

They are good for sports and other news.

I hope this is the right pic

To sum up: shiTONS of shit there?

Nope this was it

full of russophobes

Kek this is cringe af. Looks like a Tumblr pic honestly

We also have shit like Sup Forums in Japan

It´s at 1 click of distance m8, one look at their catalog will tell you more than anyone here can
the place was once a little more fun and less serious, but after the elections it got filled with t_d tryhards. if only the primaries went on forever

>Sup Forums taught me the truth

me too
that sub is like Sup Forums, too many of butthurt belt citizens

>mfw i saw Sup Forums just now

>mfw once i actually thought Sup Forums was always right

I never understood what the Reddit "Gold" system is about. You buy "Gold" with real money and gift it to other users? And then they can cash out the money value of the gold?

No they can just feel proud of having made an exceptionally reddit post

The money spent is taken as maintenance shekels

>And then they can cash out the money value of the gold?
to my understanding no. you pay 5$ or something like that so that a gold badge shows in the post that you choose to give it to. there is literally no value to the badge, the money goes to Reddit

I just wanted to say, as an Australian heterosexual white male, I absolutely agree with you. I think that BOTH sides of the argument need to engage in self-reflection.

edit; haha thank you for the gold, sir!

Turn off ads.

Advertisements are optional for gold members.
reddit themes

Change the appearance of reddit, with reddit themes. Read more here.
Create a custom reddit alien avatar.

Create & share your own reddit alien avatar. Read more at /r/snoovatars
New comment highlighting.

What's new? Highlight which comments are new since the last time you viewed a thread.
Remember what links you've visited across computers.

Never click a link twice again. If you visit a link on one computer, it'll show up purple on your other computers. (Note: this is currently for desktop computers only, not mobile).
Create your own super secret society

Create subreddits only accessible by other reddit gold members. See a list of gold subreddits at /subreddits/gold. If you have gold you can read more about this feature here.
More comments per page.

Our servers work harder for gold members. Read comment threads 1500 comments at a time.
View saved comments by subreddit.

Filter your favorite posts and comments by subreddit.
Categorize saved posts & comments

Group and filter your saved posts and comments with custom categories.
Friends with benefits.

Add notes to keep track of them all.
Last, but not least:

Die Lounge Zugang zu einer Super-Geheimen Nur-für-Mitglieder Community die vielleicht oder vielleicht auch nicht existiert.
Teste neue Beta-Funktionen. Gelegentlich laden wir reddit Gold Mitglieder dazu ein neue Features als erstes zu probieren.
Eine Trophäe für deine Nutzerseite. Als Dank für den Support von reddit Gold
Mehr folgt Wir haben noch viele weitere Ideen für reddit Gold und werden diese in Zukunft hier auflisten.

>Google question
>Find reddit page with exact problem I have
>Thread instantly devolves into left wing moralfag rubbish
>Answer never found
>Old memes served cold and plain with no spicing
It's just Sup Forums but without any of the good bits.

>Sup Forums taught me the truth
omg this is getting sad bro