Webm Thread

Post what you have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0DJA64zIUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are webm threads still just filled with retarded waifu shitters?

I have not seen or thought about that movie in years.

depends on the thread. Some are Waifu heavy, some are movie/show heavy

>baw baw
For literally weeks now we've have an ongoing cycle of quality OC of all kinds from several members
Yet this whining never ends

I haven't bothered with the threads in a long time because it's always the same waifu shit.

Just like that garbage you are posting.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, friendo

Verona?

This movie was a miracle. I assume WB was going for the Beetlejuice vibe?

You mean the immortal city of lovers as featured in 'Romeo and Juliet'?

In the last month there been 100s of quality OC made. Of course there is going to be some waifu posting but I know I made a few hundred new webms, and the user who goes though and webms little clips from entire movies has worked on a half dozen of them.

Did you guys know they made a Hard Target remake? It was awful.

Was thinking of Angie, but That works too.

Your efforts have been really impressive PA. I've saved more stuff over the past couple of weeks than I have in several months.

sounds awful

Thanks - right now I am reposting some of my newer stuff, but I plan to work on Fargo TV series and LotR.

That, and I need to find the euro version of Vikings, as I understand the american version is edited.

Michael York made a great Tybalt.
That flash of Olivia Hussey's tits is like a cultural touchstone; so many horny teens saw that in high school over four decades now

Amen.

I need to do more from it. I was really happy to hear the local high school still shows that version in class.

Also Olivia Hussey along with Jane Seymour are two of the actresses from that era that where just perfection.

>That, and I need to find the euro version of Vikings, as I understand the american version is edited.
HBO Nordic has some boobs, but never Katheryn Winnick's, so I haven't cared too much. Nonetheless there are several nude moments that do get cut from the History episode. There was some great nudity in this bondage scene which was cut, for example.
NSFW here

That the scene I was thinking about. Of course, I have to check if the netflix/amazon version is the history channel or the Nordic version.

There are some other memorable parts, I think Floki's girl did a full frontal in the first season, and Aslaug did in her bath scene when she first appeared. Also there was a reference to a threesome between Ragnar, Lagertha and Aslaug, that's kind of controversial because it became a plot point later. In the last season Lagertha's girlfriend got her boobs out in the scene with Bjorn. What the fuck was that storyline even about?

Not watched the show so that all greek to me, though my old norse blood approves of the names.

I was thinking a little while back about how completely fucked Friar Lawrence would be after all this shit goes down, he'd have some serious explaining to do. I know at the end of the play he gets a speech, but that's always cut from the movies so things are more uncertain.

Don't worry, the church would just move him to another chuch....

That reminds me, I did start to watch Lucky Man - it is good, but Fargo right now is going to be the TV show I am watching.

I actually had to go google it, and it finishes with the Duke saying "We have still known thee for a holy man", so I guess they don't blame him in any way. After all he must live with the grief of the young lover's death.
Postlethwaite made a great Laurence in the '96 version.

I miss Postlethwaite.

Guessing he plays a nutter in sharps? (Seem to recall he strips Liz Hurley in the series.)

>Guessing he plays a nutter in sharps?
He plays the insane, mother-obsessed, syphillis-and-mercury addled Sergeant Hakeswill, Sharpe's great antagonist in the early days. The scene with Liz is probably his finest moment.

Did not mean to make them so big

I used to walk past that spot every day when I lived in Wellington (along with hundreds of other people), it's basically in a park.

Did they just keep it as a spot, or is it now "Look, LotR scene was filmed here!"

good olde Syphillis

>Did they just keep it as a spot, or is it now "Look, LotR scene was filmed here!"
It's still the same, along with that path they're walking down in the previous scene (both locations are actually about 100m apart from one another). There's lots of LOTR tourism but it's pretty lowkey.

Glad they keep it low key. would ruin it if they didn't

>Watch entire webm
>No one wins
Feel gyped

Damn that was frustrating to watch

She has stated that it not a double,
so yum

smooth loop, reminds me of Farscape

she wins

;__;

Between WW1 and the Spanish Flu, that generation suffered.

no loop. this is an actual continuous scene

Farscape

I really need to rewatch and webm that well. Just that prime Claudia Black is so distracting

ment for He referring to that it a good cut from the end of the webm (Them staring at each other) and the start of the RPS game. So it can loop to look like it a never ending game.

What I mean is I didn't even notice when the webm looped.

Maybe I'm stupid.

Since this gets as much autism replies as the two star destroyers getting rammed into each other.

>For anons who never watched the movie, it a PSTD dream.

That movie was the definition of style over substance. I can't remember when I last saw a movie this vapid and hollow.

god damn i love this show

same

The last episode was wank, though.

muh Kate

It was hard to top episode 7, with the whole Bolero sequence.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0DJA64zIUM

Shit, I just remembered he passed away.

Yet another hottie actress ruined by booze and drugs
She was great in Witchblade

Butler looks okay for 46.

Boyle went from very hot to horrid.

you should really be wearing eye protection around anything that is creating sparks like that.

When they guy was running up to attack her, he didn't notice her head was all fucked up?

Wild Things and Surveillance webms are on their way.

Love some Rhona though

Totally

Good old Wild Things
An essential fapkino

This scene is great

Fellowship of the Rings is a amazing film. No movie these days would risk the pace that makes it brilliant

Yancy's still got it

Made almost exactly the same webmaster kek. Yours is better.

>Still need to watch Fargo 1 and 2
>Bosch Season 3 just released
>also reminds me I not wached Fortitude Season 2

Well crap, better get watching

True

Why is Rachel such a bully?

WebM of MEW's bare ass scene?

*Webm

>when you can only phone post

It doesn't hurt that they are pretty much the best looking tits imaginable.

Well there are some classic scenes user

see That webm generally stays up, while others don't since the bare ass is 10-15 seconds in.

gorgeous behind