I have zero idea about creating energy. What are careers about creating energy...

I have zero idea about creating energy. What are careers about creating energy? I want to help make a better future for generations to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNkrjMixxSA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desalination
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's called solar power you autist

Go be a Nuclear Engineer or something. Navy has a few carriers that are still nuclear powered among other things.

Solar and wind are memes. Hydroelectric and nuclear are the future.

I need to find a way to create the energy for the children too. We need energy.

>hydro
>not a meme
>not already utilized at near maximum physical capacity

You need to be 18 years to post on Sup Forums.

We should chain people from Africa onto big generators and get them to chase something to power the turbine.

Electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, chemistry/physical chemistry, physics (for sure); I can't remember all the subtypes of engineering degree. EE and ME would probably have the least potential for breaking ground, but you'd have a higher chance of getting a job after your bachelors. The specialization required though depends on your energy generating method. For solar, you'd need to know semiconductors which is in the realm of physical chemistry/quantum mechanics. Other means like molten salt solar power storage wouldn't be that hard and probably only really technically challenging designs would require a mechanical engineer. For fusion power, nuclear engineer or physics (again with nuclear engineering being a faster marketable degree). Fission power the same. Anything else it's a mix of electrical engineering (specifically generators) and the means to move the generator, which might fall in the realm of mechanical or power engineering, not sure.

You can't create energy, retard, you can only transform it.

OP here. I'm 26 years old. Is it really that hard for someone that age to believe in such a thing?

It works great until you accidentally create a conan.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNkrjMixxSA

Yeah mate, your post reeks of cheap bait.

Burn your body.

Thanks for your post. It really got me thinking.

Molten salt energy requires water. Is there an energy source that isn't expendable nor reliant on something that humans rely on to simply survive?

Told you I knew nothing about energy. I'm an uneducated guy who is trying to find out what the hell to do with his life, sorry for being a loser.

Apologies if it sounds like bait. Being skeptical is better these days; however I am being genuine in my expressions.

Why worry about water? If power becomes cheap and abundant enough we could make all the fresh water we ever needed.

Didn't really think about that.

You can't create anything.

>hydro

you can create memes

How would we make fresh water with abundant and cheap power?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desalination

So what is creation?

Work on cold fusion, or perpetual motion engine.

Oh come on you faggot you know what he meant.

It's not like people don't use the term all the time.

You can just purify and desalinate seawater or dirty water. It's possible with current technology just too expensive to be used everywhere.
And if you want to talk far far future you can transform any molecule into any other if you have enough energy and have the technology(or just transform energy into matter or vice versa).

To hell with trying to create energy with the current system.

Finish what Tesla started and push to create near infinite energy through electro magnetism.

Creation of what?
I was just memeing about how its a bit pointless to say that technically you can't create energy since you can't really "create" anything else, just transform it.

Use the skills you have in a company working on energy-related projects. You don't have to do the science yourself to help. Managers, translators, web designers, PR experts, lawyers, accountants, etc., etc. are all necessary.

Look, I'm not kidding when I said uneducated.

trump is big big energy