Why don't you support liberalism? Aren't we supposed to be "educated" elite?

Why don't you support liberalism? Aren't we supposed to be "educated" elite?

Fuck you.

canada is an islamic state

>wow, really makes you think.. huh

what is this meme?

Standard reply for standard bait dummy

>3 posts by this ID

Do think maybe he could really be Mick Jagger's son? His mom was having an affair with him.

>really make you think
what does it mean?

I stopped supporting Liberalism when Liberalism became less about liberty and more about taking my shit because I was somehow part of an imaginary anti-liberty oppression force because I'm white.

Look, I'm all about everyone being treated equally, but that isn't what "liberalism" is about, it's about bringing other people down to make losers feel better about themselves. If it were actually about elevating people I'd be totally for it.

>>really makes you think
>what does it mean

what did he mean by this?

We want to disown Canada from the commonwealth in it's current state.

His mom had a LOT of affairs.

Your take on liberalism is much different than the west.

>Aren't we supposed to be "educated" elite?
Are you kidding? First, that was never Sup Forums, second it hasn't even been Sup Forums since 5+ years ago

>liberalism
>educated elite
these are not the same thing. Though modern education does shove a lot of liberalist shit down your throat. The president of my law school society was trans....................

Looks like we shoulda dropped a 3rd nuke.
fucking slant eyed jap freak.

Check'd

Because while everyone is stoned, the Chinese are slowly invading.

I do. I voted liberal last federal election. Even did my own volunteer shilling for it.

My value set is libertarian, but none of the parties even come close to that. The conservatives wanted to impose just as much bureaucratic bullshit on me as the liberals. The liberals at least made a decision to not spend my taxes on fighting a war against a plant. At the end of the day, Justin Trudeau wanted to do stupid shit like have a cabinet with as many women as men, but he was running the most conservative platform.

>not knowing the Vietnamese run western Canada's drug trade and are the majority asian in western canada
>not knowing how much the vietnamese fucking hate and distrust chinese