Lmao

Lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagamihara_stabbings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really want to see you permabanned

Nice.

Same I wouldn't care if East Asian IPs were just rangebanned to be honest. It's been done before.

Nice.

>asshurt chavs

saaaaalttyyyyyy

I'm surprised they held the title to begin with

vile weeb nonce

We will defeat them again.

the worst subreddit from the worst website on the internet

any source that considered the US the country with the best international image is clearly not to be trusted

Obongo did well after the disaster that was George * Bush.

no he didnt look at the state of syria

It is (was) though. Intellectuals like me and you may see yanks for the scum they are but yank propaganda is everywhere and effective for the masses

I'm surprised America was in the top 10

>>>/tumblr/

If international image means most shekel friendly, sure.

lol true

which only means those sources were not to be trusted
>inb4 self-hating amerimutt
i love america domestically but our foreign policy has undeniably been a massive contributor to global instability

what?

Is Europe becoming relevant again?

>elect a clown
>loudly wonder why no one takes you seriously anymore

dunno why people are trying to push the Germany meme so much, only hear that shit on the unfortunate days i decide to look at the front page of reddit

>DW

ah yes

When did we ever have the best international image.

up til the day kennedy got shot

Trump is a bit of a faggot desu, this isn't surprising.
What about Syria and Libya?

>Syria
A mess even before and without US interference. The saudis would have supported the sunni resistance anyway just like they still do.

>Libya
Qaddafi deserved a knife up the ass.

>Qaddafi deserved a knife up the ass.
He wasn't a nice man, but only brutal dictators can keep crazy muuslims in line. Any government short of the Nazis is better than no government. It's better to kill a couple thousand political opponents than descent into chaos.

Hillary convincing Obama to help the rebels directly lead to Libya becoming the unstable terrorist haven that it is now. It will be a big source of rapefugees in your country for years to come.

When did we ever have the best international image like 1915?

Inst that from a the Onion like site?
Also, they have mass stabbings

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagamihara_stabbings

I'd rather be shot to death then bleed out slowly from stab wounds.

>I'm surprised they held the title to begin with
I'm pretty sure we never did.

Qaddafi was an enemy of europe and the humiliating and painful death he suffered was long coming. Painting him as some kind of an ally in keeping refugees out is bullshit. The crushing majority of all refugees that came to europe in 2015 came through turkey, a supposed """""""""ally""""""""" of EU and the us. The rest came on a boat from libya or through russia. By your logic russia and turkey should be turned into rubble for not stopping the refugee flood.

>It is (was) though. Intellectuals like me and you may see yanks for the scum they are but yank propaganda is everywhere and effective for the masses
You're going to have to provide a source of when we had the best image.

I hope Trump will make ameriga leave UN next

How many decades late this article is?

>up til the day kennedy got shot
Yeah the Russians, NK, Vietnam, Germans, Latin Americans, etc. all loved us in the 60s

Gaddafi's Libya was a decent country. Don't believe the propaganda. My father worked there. It was as modern and progressive as an Arab country is ever going to get. People were chill and there were no Islamists.

There was a thriving Catholic community complete with a monastery and a nunnery and churches and nobody ever gave them trouble. I doubt they are still there now.

>Qaddafi was an enemy of europe

The Lockerbie bombing is wayyy in the past. He did a lot for counterterrorism post-9/11. He was pretty much rehabilitated in the eyes of Western governements until the rebellion, when suddenly everyone became deluded that democracy was a realistic prospect in Libya.

You are basing your argument from just moralizing that he deserved it. Libya is absolutely more unstable, has more violence, and now serves as an important base for ISIS and Al-Qaeda. It is worse, there's no way around it.

You aren't going to get a government in the Middle East that you like. You have to choose between bad and worse.

>How many decades late this article is?
Probably like 10+ decades.

>Gaddafi's Libya was a decent country. Don't believe the propaganda. My father worked there. It was as modern and progressive as an Arab country is ever going to get
It was before he took over too. The difference is it wasn't blowing up airlines before him.

>this guy raped my wife in the 80's
>today he occasionally beats up one or two other criminals though so he's cool
Cuck

lmfao

has fake news gone too far?

Must be nice to live in a fantasy world where everything has black-and-white answers.

>I'd rather be shot to death than get a stab wound and then recover at a hospital

>US
>best international image
how many years ago was this even the case

That's Merkel's problem though, she shapes her entire politics around approval ratings, subtly eliminating competitors and staying in office for as long as possible. But that's not beneficial to the country.

Yes my brother :)

>Caring about what non-Americans think about anything

>R?ddit pic
>Lmao
Go back to r?ddit with your dumb texts like lmao, really makes you think, what did he mean by this etc.