Hero that killed million innocent people

Hero that killed million innocent people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1SYSiesNjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill 1 million to save 7 billion. Would you?

Why is Zach Snyder a retard?

yeah but it would be anti semetic

OP is retarded and edgy so he would rather the world died

So at first Sup Forums said he only killed maybe a hundred but then thousands and now millions
What the fuck is it?
>muh 6 million metropolitans

Depends on how triggered disney shills are
>only 17 people died during the chitauri invasion
MY
FUCKING
SIDES

Like you, his brain went to his quads.

checked

He kills but he also saves

>Hero that saved 5.999 billion people

If you're a glass half full kind of guy

At the most 1000 people died from the collapsing building. Well worth it to stop a superbeing who wanted genocie.

How come I didn't see the same complains when 10 planets full of people died in TFA?

You see only a 5 second clip from one of those planets. I'm not sure that qualifies.

/r/StarWars fanboys gets pissy when you criticize the third Deathstar. Maybe when another sequel trilogy gets made you'll be allowed to speak ill of Jar Jar's The Farce Awakens.

>having a hero who is widely considered the archetype of american morality face the choice of letting a few die to save the entire world, even if those deaths have to be materially caused by him
vs
>having a bunch of guys play fighting in an airport while quipping about orange slices

Well...

OP's a retarded faggot that doesn't understand that a person's actions fall on them, not those around them.

If you invite someone to your house and they wreck the place, that's on them, not you.

>1 million (which is a retarded figure btw) vs 6 billion

no, hes more of a glass is 99.98% full kinda guy if you do the math

Now do the bit where you pretend Superman hasn't killed before this movie.

In BvS why is Superman pulling that ship across the Desert, During his montage bit, when everyone is talking about him?

That wasn't a desert. That was ice.
And it was a montage of heroic acts he was doing. I'm guessing he was pulling it back to somewhere safe? I don't fucking know man it's superman

>Superman overcomes impossible odds saves the entire planet on his first day on the job without any help from anyone.
>still everyone judges him and criticizes everything he does.

Snyder was literally right all along

when? he killed only zod

Nah people suck.

DELET

>tips fedora

>that scene in man of steel where he just floats over a tanker also throws at him and let's it not the building behind him with a giant explosion when there could have been hundreds of people in that building
Man of Acceptable Collateral Damage

would find a way to save everyone by lobotomizing Zod outright way back in Smalllville.

but that's just me.

Why not just pick up the ship?

40 kekes

it's easier to throw zod into the phantom zone

He may not have figured out how to yet. He can extend his aura around things and pick them up when the wouldn't normally be able to support their own weight, but he might still be learning how to do that.

dramatic effect.

he was already picking up the rocket. it'd be repetitive.

it's superman that we're talking about not trafalgar law or some animu shit.

>be general zod
>whole purpose genetically and socially-infused into your very soul is the preservation of Kryptonians as a species
>get beacon from some world in Nowheresville, Milky Way
>"holy shit Jor'El's son!?"
>fly over there and hover around their moon, scan that shit
>atmosphere is shitty, would really suck to breath
>populate with weak monkeys
>who cares they're not kryptonian
>ayyo give up Kal'El
>he gives himself up
>he passes out and starts hallucinating, try to conversate anyways
>locate the probe
>everything starts going wrong
>he beats up my entire team
>set up world engine to terraform this place
>fucking monkeys don't stop screaming as they're disintegrated into life-providing ash
>can harvest the codex from Kal's body
>oh shit he fucked up my ship and the world engine
>everyone I know is now dead and the means of reproducing my species are gone
>I'm fuckkin pissed
>what does the Man of Steel™ care about?
>the monkeys
>okay I'm gonna force the fight to happen in this city so that if by some reason I lose it'll still kill as much collateral as possible and if I win I will participate in the single-minded genocide of this entire planet
>fuck he beat me after I only got a 7000 kill-streak
>"Hey Zod man please stop!"
>fuck you Kal Imma kill everyone one of them until I fucking die
>he fucking snaps my neck

>parking garage
>hundreds of people

>Destroys terraformer
>Killed no one in the process
>Kills all the other lackies with minimal losses.
>Fights Zod
>But chooses to throw him and punch him into buildings.
>Manage to take him into space
>Proceed to intentionally crash him back into a massively overpopulated metropolitan area despite having control over him and choice to crash anywhere within 1000s of kilometers.

A real hero and a real human bean.

>He doesn't know that he's literally diddy lifting less than 3 pl8 as a manlet.

Only if I get to choose.

why do people use these toy weights, its embarassing

What's you're point?

Underrated post

>could
>empty parking
>he's the fucking superman
Why are marvel redditteur so stupid?

Rewatch the fight
It was only Zod punching supes into buildings and Zod who crashed the satellite into him to force him back down

Zod killed a bunch of people and supes literally did nothing wrong nor killed anyone aside from genocidal kryptonians

Its been a while, but still. Isn't it arguable he could have ended that fight on the way down and landed beside the city rather than in it?

Looked like he was in control when they were re-entering Earth.

It fits the story and arc, but if you think of how it works from whether or not Superman is thinking rationally I think he would have tried to isolate him more than he did...

>Gas tanker pushed at him
>Just flies over it and lets it demolish an entire parking garage.

Its not like it showed anyone dying, but that level of callousness is really bad optics for the story. You need to have those moments of overt heroism and struggle in movies like MoS

>S.H.I E.L.D. experiment opens a portal that leads directly to the near total enslavement of Earth and total destruction of New York.

>Tony Stark AI project leads directly to the complete obliteration of a small country as well as a near extinction level event of Earth itself.

Really niggles the ol' noodle doesn't it?

Well, at that point, Zod could fly, too. You could argue that they were cancelling each other out.

why did you bring up Marvel? SAD!

I chock up Superman's fuck ups during the battle in Metropolis to his zero experience of fighting at that level.

hopefully in JL they'll have the Flash evacuate everyone out of the city while the others hold off the Darkside or whatever CGI monstrosity they're fighting. it'd be a cool and heroic sequence. like and once he's done, he staggers from fatigue, but then notices there's one little girl he forgot to get out and she's about to be crushed by a falling building. so he musters up whatever energy he has and saves her. he gets nicked hard in the back, but manages to get the girl out of there, and collapses to the ground at the girl's feet after whisking her to a safe place.

and the girl happens to be a young Jesse Quick.

Nigga Superman pushed him back down to Earth

youtube.com/watch?v=W1SYSiesNjY

I guess you could say that he only got control right before the city, but that seems kind of silly. At any rate, it would have been a good excuse in the script to minimize colleteral damage and make Superman look like a more empathetic hero.

>kill Zod immediately instead if being a mopey emo shit
>save 1 million on top of 7 billion

Of course this wouldn't have flown with Zack "this movie needs a 40 minute cgi fight sequence kino" Snyder

How much weight is that, 240lbs? Is that even impressive? I'm on it for like 6 months and I can do 180, of course I'm not a manlet

>kill Zod immediately
You say that like it's an easy thing

Also the supesvzod fight is only like seven minutes

He's 55 and lifts more than you

>Also the supesvzod fight is only like seven minutes

Based Supes managed to turn back time again no it absolutely wasn't

They fight Steppenwolf in the first JL movie.

>He’s old, tired, still trying to get out of his own enslavement to Darkseid, [but] he has to keep on this line to try and take over worlds.

>>kill Zod immediately
The guy is kryptonian too you know

>55

K. Also age really isn't an indicator for how much you can lift

>6 months
>can't clear 200 on dead lift

Nigger there are girls at my gym that can lift more than you, and not even muscle girls, cardio bunnies do better.

>Nigger there are girls at my gym that can lift more than you

Tell me the name of that gym, I'm quite interested to see cardio bunnies do that

I literally opened the movie up to check user
It's from 2:02:10 to 2:07:46

I am legitimately hype to see where he takes this.

Some heroes can kill 6 million

>what is collateral damage

>MARTHA!!!

Nigga it takes a year or less to go from skele-DYEL to dead lifting 2pl8.

Its not impressive in the slightest. Especially when you're actually rich enough to afford supps, training, equipment, time, and food.

That's because disney normalizes tragedy and violence by making it distant and sterile

At least with Snyder he emphasizes the impact of Supes' fight with the kryptonians for earth

Guarantee you all that those five planets get is maybe a brief mention in the next star wars movie if at all

Nah its bs.

Cardio bunnies can manage 135-155 but it'd be mostly muscle girls that diddy 2pl8 and up.

>why do people use these toy weights
it makes them feel like real powerlifters because lmao 999 weights

You're not a fan. If you were you'd know but seeing as you don't know says to me you're not. Maybe avengers is more your speed.

Did he say that?

someone posts the webm were Zod throws a truck at Superman and he just casually jumps out of the way letting it destroy a building

>the hero we deserve

Yo dummy, ZOD threw the satellite at him then FLEW towards him with tens of thousands of pounds of thrust
TOWARDS metropolis.

I liked how they tried to avoid the same controversy by having them evacuate an entire city before tearing it to shreds in BvS. True capekino indeed

>Parking garage
>building

Daily reminder that superman's balls contain all souls of Krypton waiting to be born on earth.

tfw superman won't unload the souls of Krypton all over your face

You mean after the first hour showing how the world reacted to the destruction of metropolis? Stick to baby groot friendo

>aura
fuck that shit

>fights another godlike person in the city because even if he left said person would just stay behind and be completely free to destroy/kill unimpeded
>collateral damage occurs, boo fucking hoo
>none of it would have happened at all if Zod hadn't been a retarded fuckstain hell bent on genociding humanity for the sake of making himself and his progeny shitty muggles instead of leaving well enough alone and resulting in any future earth/kryptonians becoming supermen themselves
>Supes still blamed for all the destruction despite literally being the only thing in at least the entire solar system capable of stopping Zod who was going to fuck shit up with or without Supes there

Hero that prevented billions of deaths at the hand of the alien invader who killed "million innocent people" on the way to billions more.

>MCU: government that is willing to NUKE an unevacuated NYC over a contained skirmish has the sheer fucking hubris to bitch at the avengers over minor collateral damage
>absolutely NOBODY calls them out on this bullshit because if they did the plot wouldn't be able to happen
>same goverment that was so incompetent it was taken over from within by a nazi cult and then very publicly blasted several billion dollars worth of "collateral damage" in their own military war-crime-waiting-to-happen hardware down over the fucking capital
>again, NOBODY calls them out on this shit

Sokovia is about 50% the fault of Stark+Banner, and then only because basing Ultron on the Supercomputer Stone should've been a bigger red flag about the possible motivations and potential raw ability of the resulting AI. Also no local enforcement/military are ever present at the incidents the Avengers face blame for; the blamers are responsible for allowing the situations to devolve so far in the first place.

it was clark's fault zod was there at all, no one ever calls him on this

the entrie plot of bvs is built around multiple people actively ignoring this fact

reminder the DCEU is the bizzaro universe to nolan's batman universe.

>batman is a moron
>wonder woman is a twig
>wonder woman is useful
>aquaman is a pacific islander
>aquaman is useful
>superman is neither an asshole or boyscout, but a straight idiot
>superman does the exact opposite of anything anyone tells him to do
>lex luthor is a moronic twinky kid
>lois lane isn't a useless damsel and seems to be the only remotely competent or intelligent character in the DCEU
>jimmy olsen isn't a dorky kid, but a CIA operative
>the kents are the worst parents possible

etc, etc, etc, on and on, forever.

Bro don't waste your breath, you're talking with people who either are legit Sup Forums posters and already agree with you or are MCU fanboys or shills who never will

That all may be true, but it's a matter of how it fits the character. Marvel Cinematic Universe gets a bit of a pass because Tony Stark is a giant dickhole that would risk other people's lives for the greater good. That's what Civil war was kind of about.

Superman is the type of superhero who would stop fighting Zodd to stop a truck from hitting an old woman. Because that's what superman is. He's not "the needs of many outweigh the needs of the few". He's "I will turn back time to save everyone".

And it wouldn't be such a big deal to change his character like that, except they didn't. He snapped Zodds neck to save 15 people, and that haunted him. They kept him as a "cannot allow harm to be caused" hero, but then had millions die anyways.

I really liked that part where zod threw a tanker truck at superman, and superman just dodges it, dooming everyone inside the building it hit to firey death.

That obviously empty parking?

>anyone who doesn't like the DCEU sucks marvel cock

or they're both shit, but the MCU is simply aggressively mediocre, thus trying to criticizing it is like trying to criticize lite beer, whereas the DCEU is outright horrid and entirely up it's own ass thus making it very easy to criticize?

Turn ur brain off xd DANCE BABY GROOT LMAO!

Now with DC let's nitpick why Superman didn't call the eagle to fly Zod into the Mordor for 600 threads

whining about marvel isn't making the DCEU look better.

attacking the source of all criticism of the DCEU doesn't make the DCEU look better or their complaints less valid.

pretty standard in first world cities to have skyscrapers on top of parking

But the MCU makes less sense than the DCEU, looks worse and the cinematic universe meme they brought is going to destroy Hollywood, the only thing they do better is comedic relief. MCU is even more horrid, friend. And way more dangerous

Not in this case, as shown in the movie

unironically underrated

feel free to quantify any of that

I guess you saw a different movie, then.

Nah I would try to save everyone and probably fail but at least I tried heh?

Nothing posted on Sup Forums will ever make anything look better. It just makes the people posting it look retarded, that's the reasons for rules 1&2.

That's 335 using bumper plates, really not a massive amount of weight like the guy posting this thinks it is

What complaints, Superman destroying an empty parking building by dodging a truck in his first fight or not killing an overpowered kryptonian warrior sooner

How are people this fucking stupid? I don't understand. You don't live in a fantastical world where nothing bad happens. Terrible things happen, and don't say you don't want sad stuff in cape movies. That's a faggot response.