Daily Deutsche Bank crash and burn thread

Its starting out good today, will it go under 12 today?

Are you ready for the inevitable lehman brothers 2.0 Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaHEusBG20c
google.com/finance?q=ETR:DBK
investopedia.com/articles/markets/071116/italy-may-spur-european-bank-crisis-db.asp
globalresearch.ca/the-collapse-of-the-western-fiat-monetary-system-may-have-begun-china-russia-and-the-reemergence-of-gold-backed-currencies/5521107
express.co.uk/news/world/684259/George-Soros-100-million-euro-bet-Deutsche-bank-collapse-shares-EU-referendum-Brexit
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0ZE20O
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/soros-wagered-deutsche-bank-would-drop-in-brexit-turmoil
documentary-movie.com/trillion-dollar-bet/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-30/imf-backs-yuan-in-reserve-currency-club-after-rejection-in-2010
abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=7168919&page=1
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36723034
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36669886
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These fags bankroll Common Purpose in the UK.

Burn you fuckers!
Burn!

youtube.com/watch?v=FaHEusBG20c

Yesterday's thread.

It just keep happening

Link for convenience.

google.com/finance?q=ETR:DBK

pleb here, what can we expect if deutsche fully crashes and burns?

>pleb here, what can we expect if deutsche fully crashes and burns?
This

Near total collapse of the global economy. Italy will be the first to go and it's a chain reaction from there. The total derivatives they have can't be bailed out. Not to mention if they found a way to print the trillions required, the ECB doesn't have the political power for yet another bailout.

Euro is gone burn.
Change your savings to pounds if you can or silver.

>A German bank dropped 0.79%!!! HABBENONG

Do you guys really have nothing else to do with your life?

>>A German bank dropped 0.79%!!! HABBENONG
>0.79%
>mfw

>>Do you guys really have nothing else to do with your life?
Just trying to warn my bros.

Well i'm off, for now.

Guys check Commerzbank out almost 2% down

welp. why is no one talking about this?

Because it would incite panic. There is nothing they can do at this point to save it.

The fallout will be disastrous but the people at the very top will be fine. They are the ones who will also control when it happens.

by "it" do you mean DB or the global economy as a whole?

DB specifically but it has the real possibility of applying to the entire global economy although the Eurozone will be most impacted.

I can't see any scenario where the ECB is able to save DB from busting. (if anyone sees one, please bring it up for discussion).

This will likely result (I'd guess 95% certainty) in the collapse of the Italian economy and will start in a chain reaction bringing down the Euro.

Some light reading:
>investopedia.com/articles/markets/071116/italy-may-spur-european-bank-crisis-db.asp

In this moment of collapse, the most likely outcome is for China to introduce their gold backed currency that's been in the works. If they do this, the global economy will shift violently away from the petrodollar as the standard.

This has been a consistent threat since 2008 and is part of the reason the big banks are too big to fail. The resulting powershift would destabilize large portions of the world

>globalresearch.ca/the-collapse-of-the-western-fiat-monetary-system-may-have-begun-china-russia-and-the-reemergence-of-gold-backed-currencies/5521107

I don't know if you realise that it has dropped almost 60% in a year and is consistently going down

So.. redpill me on this one, please. Why is this supposed to happen / some proof would be nice.

Should I get my meagre savings out of my bank account, before the euro becomes hyper-inflated and change it into good old gold?

thanks for the sauce user.
i think another economic collapse would lead to a total rejection of globalism and internationalism in general and would be seen as a failure on the part of the globalist project.
honestly if this leads to the collapse of the globalist world order and a return to nationalism and the commonwealth i'm wiling to suffer through some economic hard times. hopefully they don't try to drag us into a world war when this happens.

express.co.uk/news/world/684259/George-Soros-100-million-euro-bet-Deutsche-bank-collapse-shares-EU-referendum-Brexit

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0ZE20O
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/soros-wagered-deutsche-bank-would-drop-in-brexit-turmoil

The nose knows

>i'm wiling to suffer through some economic hard times

Just don't be surprised when it happens. Pay attention and be ready. Make a trip immediately to the store to use the last of your fiat money on needed supplies before they are all sold out.

Learn to catch, clean and cook fish if you live near a water source. Learn to hunt with a bow if you live in a state/country with deer/other small game. Learn to clean and cook that as well.

My best advice is always be ready.

>mfw I'm ready for the collapse.

>mfw my pockets are stuffed with silver and gold shekels.

>mfw this is picture I forgot to attach.

It appears it may be happening

Thanks.
So I know that Soros is involved in tons of shady shit, and is one of the "big players" internationally.

Do I also need the full redpill on Soros as his involvement alone is dammning enough, or are there other indications as well?

listen achmed, if you're an economics noob, don't comment on economics. DB already was below 11, if it goes below 8 or 7 we have a problem. this will not happen anytime soon.

I'll explain the chain reaction a bit better.

Commercial banks have been engaging in off-exchange derivative trades for years. It was banned for decades in america and some OTC derivative trades are still banned(futures). When you do derivatives on an exchange, the exchange itself is well capitalized in case people go broke and acts as the middle man to guarantee trades are completed and the contract is fulfilled. If you open certain derivative trading accounts at a bank, you actually gain special bankruptcy protections because the contract MUST be fulfilled to prevent chain reactions. In the case of commercial banks though, they engage in these trades with no middle man, no exchange- called over the counter. Banks are trading these contracts constantly, 1 trade canceling out another across multiple banks. They hold their exposure on the books as each trade netted against another, hiding the true(called gross) exposure and risk. Because there's so much activity, the trades are like a line of dominoes, one linked to another in a chain. If 1 of these banks engaging in OTC trades were to declare bankruptcy and there's $50 billion of NET exposure but $5 trillion in GROSS exposure, what happens? If 1 guy goes bankrupt, who absorbs his solvency gap? That 1 bank would FREEZE UP all the other banks and create a crisis.

This almost happened with LTCM but the federal reserve forced other banks to capitalize and liquidate their holdings before everything broke down. This was legal for investment banks at the time, but once glass-steagall was repealed, commercial banks(the ones with your money) could play too.

documentary-movie.com/trillion-dollar-bet/

Nothing is happening. Stop posting this thread. The bright minds of the EU will ensure the bank remains solvent. Now I advise you to not create this thread again. Thank you for your cooperation.

In my view Soros is a big player but he's the one they want us to watch. I'd be willing to bet there are at least 10-15 people who belong at the top of the Forbes richest people list but we'll never know who they are. When you're as rich and connected as someone like Soros, you better believe you can remain completely anonymous if that's your desire.

Ich lachte.

>The bright minds of the EU

>European Union intellectuals

Thanks for the extra info user.

That pic

They drop the currency in the basket on Oct 1st 2016... Be ready anons.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-30/imf-backs-yuan-in-reserve-currency-club-after-rejection-in-2010

abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=7168919&page=1

Today's brunch clim is much weaker than recent ones. I wouldn't be surprised to see it close near 12.20 today. Then it will probably rally to 12.45 tomorrow steadily and Friday it will be highly volatile (expect drops near 12.00 and climbs near 13.00) but average around 12.45-12.50 and close at that.If you have any holdings in DB, get rid of them before the market opens on Monday because I expect a 1.00-1.50 drop followed by a trading curb around lunch to close the markets early for the day.

Just my analysis so take it how you like.

oh wow it has fallen to the same level it was a week ago...

>.If you have any holdings in DB, get rid of them before the market opens on Monday
if you still have ANY bank holdings you've been tricked by your financial consultant.

Its more like dropping 0.5-1% every day for months.

EU will be completely screwed because the way the crisis was solved had terrible consequences for most banks their performances. It will be 2008 over again but now with even less resources to commit to bailouts.

>It will be 2008 over again but now with even less resources to commit to bailouts.

also the general economic situation was much better pre-2008 than it is now.
and the political situation in europe pre-2008 was pretty much paradise. now it's a battlefield.

if a 2008 tier crisis hits now, we will find ourselves staring into the abyss rather sooner than later.

The government guarantees that any savings beneath 50k will be paid out by them in the Netherlands. Does the government do a goodjob running banks let alone enact policies that prevent banks from potentially screwing themselves up? No. Who will pay for the screw up? The population. Either by cuts to social security or heavier taxes.

huh...

literally wtf are you talking about

>1 month

>dropping 0.5-1% every day
???

It opened at 12.80 and fell to 12.64
that's 1.25% I'm not sure what you're confused about

11.215 is the YTD low, let us know when it breaks below this level. Posting this thread daily when it's not breaking any new grounds is pointless.

read the posts retard

I'm not sure why you're being pedantic about this when there's a clear downward trend

>Burn you fuckers!
>Burn!
this

is english not your first language or something?

>all these idiots going apeshit over a small and irrelevant decline just because they're zoomed in so far that it makes the decline look sudden and abrupt

You're being slid.

Have an ausbump.

buy some fucking baked beans mate because you're gonna need 'em when your dad loses his job at the bank.

OTC derivatives have been getting moved from uncollateralized to collateralized trades through clearing houses since 2008. The uncollateralized book of the bank i worked for a year ago was almost negligible. If they collapse, it won't be anything like 2008, at least due to derivatives.

a financial happening several orders of magnitude more serious than 2008

Remember, it's "rock-solid".

>Deutsche Bank co-CEO John Cryan rushed Tuesday to reassure investors and staff on the bank's stability, saying that the lender remained "absolutely rock-solid" and that he did not share the market's concern over the adequacy of its balance sheet.

I've finally heard someone on MSM around here talk about it this past week

Yet, I've been following this shit for more than a year now.

Unlike most people think, what happened in 2008 was quite predictable if you were paying attention and werent purposefully blind

expect the push for MORE internationalism and globalized currency by mediation of the IMF and the World Bank if things really go sour and dont just keep slowly spinning into a slow recessionary spiral (the current situation)
Google SDR's for more information

This is not funny user ....... take it back, take it back my like is tied up in the system just 2more years!!! I beg of
Kek speaks threw you user

So glad we left the EU now, quick question; why hasn't any of this been reported? You'd think it would be in the media if DB had lost 60% of its value

Kek is crashing this economy, we are merely pawns for his amusement.

>Retards screenshotting the dive
>period of one day
>just one-hundreth's of a point dive.

Come on guys your grasp of economics can't be this bad. Always take at least a period of 30-90 days for stock decisions and, 5-10 year historical graphs for strategic planning.

Unless it's a promising start-up then you just need to look at the board, the biz, and the yearly report.

you have an actual Chief Economist of DB itself saying how DB is fucked if there isnt a serious bail out of european banks
You have S&P saying that DB's outlook is now negative on "challenging operating conditions"
You have Schauble saying DB is awesome, dont worry guys, for like the 5th time this year
You have Italian Banks going for a rerun of 2010/2011...

But I'm sure its all fine

>look sudden and abrupt
you are right its been shitting itself for years

It is being kept low key, but even the BBC has made mentions on it recently.
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36723034
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36669886

Tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down

I'll put the odds of making it past the Rio Olympics around 70%. The odds of making it past the end of Oct, 40%. The odds of making it past the 2nd week of January, 12%.

>2more years!!! I beg of

I can not control the when. I'm simply an interpreter of the how. You much ask kek for the answers.

Good. I hope the shithole burns to the ground.

Meh Tell me Kek interpreter, who Do You WORK FOR!! My Dubs overrule yours

*simple man with nothing*

Thats what happen when you let Pajeet run the INvestment bank for over 10 years.

INstead of Poo in loo he pooed all banks money in loo.
Pajeet got fired earlier this year.
TOO LATE

>who Do You WORK FOR!!

I'm a nomad, roaming the internet. I was blown up in Iraq and now I get ~1300/month from the U.S. govt. I live a homestead style life and a very self sustainable life. I've also healed adequately and can still run ~4 miles before I have to break. I'm ready for when it happens, are you?

>Check em.

Could it possibly happen?

Check em again.

Its 2016 and we're bound for another economic happening, here in Australia (As I'm sure its similar in Canada), housing prices are over inflated and everyone has debt up to their heads. U.S. seems to be going alright but Europe and China both seem pretty fucked, sprinkling in post Brexit anxieties and the U.S. election being closer than expected it seems something has to give.

The question is how can us Sup Forumsacks survive and prosper through such a crash? Will it be the crash of all crashes to which there is no point buying le dip xD?

Has Brexit protected the UK from the inevitable global fallout at all, or will we only be safe from this once we've actually left the EU?

We will be all affected by a global economic collapse. What do you think happens when nobody can afford buying products from the UK anymore?

Also, UK is still a cucked country, just think of the Muslim mayor of your capital city. Immigrants outbreed the British - you soon will go extinct.

>Has Brexit protected the UK from the inevitable global fallout at all

Inconsequential to be honest. The best aspect of it is you can't be forced into the euro.pre collapse.

A high note though is if China successfully launches their gold backed currency, the UK has ~~4600 tons of gold to kickstart their position in the new global currency,

See here:

A lot of that gold has gone, Brown sold it when he was PM.

He only sold ~400 tons. They still have ~4600.

They never talk about something when it's really bad. It'll incite a panic. They'll only talk about it after it happens

>the plot thickens EVEN MORE