Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VictorConte/status/967284452794617856
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rungvisai meme ends tonight.

niesh niesh niesh

first for ali, roy jones and floyd are the goat three p4p

kellerman pls

>sends a plumber to the shadow realm

>No fight Ali was ever involved in was between 2 undefeated heavyweight champions.
That's true but Ali had a fairly unique ability to make all his big fights take on the importance of a fight of the century type fight
As far as I can research the last fight between undefeated HW champs was Tyson v Tucker. Who am I forgetting /box/?

Parker vs Joshua :^)

I know I'm unironically extremely excited its happening, glad both sides were able to make it work

I don’t follow manletweights that closely, is Estrada closer to SSR’s size? It looked like his success v Chocolatito was due to him being naturally bigger and hurting him with every punch

His annihilation of Carter was fantastic

>Eubank was one of BJS ""best"" wins

OH NO NO NO

Estrada is bigger, but they're all more or less the same height as one another.

>stupid fucking spic hat

golovkin soon

When is the Holtzkin/Turner fight ET?

Are you talking about the Smith v Holtzhen fight? Or the Turner v Hrgovic fight?
The Turner Hrgovic fight should start around 1ish eastern depending on the undercard

Man, I like ggg but Jesus, I want this happening so much just to see the buttblast

The maximum butthurt option is canelo beating him in either a close one or an outright robbery in the rematch Tbh. Part of me wants it to happen just for how angry everyone will be.

And because BJS would wash Canelo and be a belligerent dickhead the entire time

they are already pissed for that and ggg fanboys are already on damage control

Maximum butthurt would be a first round knockout by Canelo

What do you guys think what will be the outcome?

another close fight but with better chances of canelo winning than in the first

I don't see either of them knocking the other out, but honestly I can see GGG getting dropped more easily than Canelo. Not necessarily just from a punch, but he nearly went down in the last fight off a miss because he was punching himself out.

this. Expect a MD in Canelos favor

is this acc real?
twitter.com/VictorConte/status/967284452794617856

Canelo points, but then that was my pick for the first fight as well so take that for what it is

Vitor Conte is the godfather of roiding in sports, yes its real. Canelo is also clearly on steroids.

I'm fucking hyped for tonight's fight guys.
I've got Rungvisai by either late stoppage or wide decision. I don't think El Gallo can keep up with the work rate nor can he keep Rungvisai honest.

Against Cuadras he kind of lucked out that he was fighting a guy with virtually no gas tank.

will be interesting to see how SRR deals with a guy who isnt just standing in front of him like Choco did tho

What did Tank mean by this?

a strap is what we call a gun on the streets

Cuadras is a much better mover than Estrada and Rungvisai began to be able to find him more towards the halfway point of the fight. Had it gone the full distance I think Rungvisai would have won on points.
So I think that Rungvisai has proven he can chase down a mover type boxer well enough. I think it's all a matter of if Estrada can keep his workrate up, since that was his major problem that caused him to lose so many rounds to Cuadras.

I am a tard. Yeah thank you.

thanks Afghanfriend

>when you know more american slang than the proper yank

Wow, he kinda hate Canelo

Golovkin close decision, whether he gets it or not is a different matter. Canelo isn’t slick enough to win the fight on the back foot and I don’t think he can stand for 12 rounds and be consistent. He started the last fight well then got worse as it went on

Hi, casual here.
When is GGG - Canelo #2 planned for?

May 5th

How does he know whether or not Canelo is tested after the fight? Considering he fights twice a year, the four months that Cunte is whining about overlap with the two months of pre-fight testing that he says is okay. So he's complaining about a span of roughly two months (or less) between fights where Canelo isn't in training and doesn't even usually have a fight scheduled?

I dont know man. I guess the man who make a carreer about drug cheat know his shit.

>He's been right before so I'm going to shut off my brain and accept whatever he says now

do you think perhaps his proven experience gives him insight you are deliberately overlooking?

Unless someone can point out what it is that I am overlooking? No.

in track & field its called the "off season" and lots of doping goes on then

this might mean hes a cheat but it doesn't have to the only way to be sure someone isn't is if youre on 365 days random testing, but theres no benefit in doing so. but yeah these two months are provably enough to do a cycle and flush it out

for sure Trump is in bed with the russians my guys

It's SSR

you're SSRetarded

maybe, theres an investigation happening right now. But what does that have to do with boxing?

he's a Canelo fan pressed by the fact that Conte is pointing out how easily exploitable VADA's testing windows are and clutching at anything to try and devalue him as a talking head.

guys, everyone is on steroids. that's ok. deal with it.

Oh shit so soon, nice!

I'm sure Canelo is on PEDs. My problem is with Victor Cunte being an irrelevant asshat.

would Junior be stronger if he wasn't a racemixed mutt?

Would Ali have been?

no everyone isn't, otherwise some boxers wouldn't voluntarily do 365 days a years random testing

it's almost like there are undetectable substances they can take or micro-dose to avoid whatever tests VADA can give them or something

Any of the elite athletes can afford designer PEDs that are totally undetectable.

both have no punching power so most likely

What about Mike Tyson?

is a hot dog a sandwich?

but mike is /ournigger/

He's one quarter white

So was George Foreman

very few black americans are 100% african

Any light skinned black person has a white ancestor somewhere recently, usually within the last 3 generations. The only way you get light skinned black people is with white ancestors, otherwise they all have that midnight black color.

Tonight is Estradas coming out party!

He's going to DOMINATE Rungvisai.

i bet the house on it, hope so

If he couldn't beat Chocolatito how can he beat Rungvisai? A fighter not only almost as skilled as Gonzalez, but also much more powerful.

I mean, obviously. But there's a difference between having a great grandmother who was white, and having an already slightly mixed black father and a completely white mother.
Eubank Jr is mixed to the point of being weaker as a result. If Sr. had copulated with a beautiful black queen his son wouldn't be such a massive disappointment.

You gon' lose that money boy.
Sugar Sor Rungvisai is going to knock the little spic boy out cold tonight.

somehow Adonis Stevenson's real name is even more ridiculous than Adonis Stevenson

>birth name Wisaksil Wangek
>alias Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Nakornl
i don't get it

thai fighters basically sell their naming rights to companies. It's wild

styles make fights newb

somehow will also just have their gyms be their alias' too

Nigga that fight happened years ago. Pointless to bring it up. Estrada has developed so much since then.

GGG tko 11

You're both gonna feel silly when this is over

SSR lost to Cuadras (a close one if I'm not mistaken) and Estrada KO him in the last fight, so whats your point man

Not that I necessarily agree with him because styles make fights but there are lots of asterisks on that one. He lost on a very dodgy points decision after an injury stoppage which came just at the time Rungvisai was taking over the fight. Also at that time his camp was like 2 weeks long because he was a nobody and had to fight pretty often.

It was on the back of thinking he'd probably have won that in a fair fight that I made quite a few quid betting on him to beat Choc the first time round

Choc ;_;

Yah, I recall watching it live and thinkin about that could go easily for the thai. But get what I'm saying the "he beat x, who beat y" is bulltshit in this case.

GGG has never been dropped in 400 fights. you think that ginger horsefucker is gonna drop him?

the tiniest g

Ali fought murderer's row

One wobble. Anywho's,

Tripe chad h8ers are this desperate lmao

When you're getting rocked by guys like this you can be knocked out by Canelo.

What's worst
>Canelos haters/fanboys
>Ggg haters/fanboys

GGG haters because Canelo is a fraud.

The GGG bumboys are the most insufferable, and even if Canelo beats him fair and square the second time they'll discount it as him being "over the hill" when in reality it's just that lil g isn't fighting bums for the first time in his career.

ali got dropped by mediocre fighters, still never got knocked out

You got Btfo in the last thread fagboi. Stop crying.

Nope. A fighter getting good scorecards isn't him being "protected" in the slightest. No point in arguing with lil g fanboys though.

Canelo fuccbois cuz' they took irony and started believing it.
>118-110 hahaha
Everyone knows GGG won that fight.