Net worth: $146 million

>Net worth: $146 million

Fucking HOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JlFxG_bL-qE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

desperate nerds.

People fell for the redhead meme and forgot to look at her face.

Source fool.

fans of redheads

I have no idea who this is, do I win?

beta orbiters and tumblr dykes

Haha, seriously? Post the source or GTFO.

Selling her pussy to arabs they love fucking camels

has she been BLACKED?

This user is baiting, her actual net worth is barely around 1 or 2 million judging by her acting career and her actual roles.

niggers aren't into bestiality

OP's ass

I thought the guild was funny, come at me faggots

Tobacco is big business

Why is she hiding the fact that the father of her child is in his 70s?

thats a big net

That's odd. I can't find any info on who her husband/boyfriend is

because her grandparents are still alive

>is barely around 1 or 2 million
oh, so she is a shitty failure at life, thought a shut-in with his dick in his hand living in mommy's basement.

Yes, The Guild was funny.

Because of Vork and Zaboo. Not her shit acting or writing.

Who?

Given how many things she's been in, books written etc., she should have more money than that. She's either shit with her money or her boyfriend's medical bills eat it all.

It's Patrick Sheane Duncan. The guy has been grooming her since childhood.

She's only worth 800k or something.

More than me by a long shot.

>Patrick Sheane Duncan
>Wrote the screenplay for Mr. Holland's Opus
>Features a redhead who plays music

Imagine dating someone as old as your grandpa/grandma. And even more, having sex and having a child with them. What the fuck

>A plotline from Mr. Holland's Opus includes a red haired violin playing student wanting to have an affair with her music teacher
>Written by Patrick Sheane Duncan
>Felcia Day and Patrick Sheane Duncan have been unofficially married for some time
>She's 38, He's around 70
>Felicia Day is a red haired violinist, studied at the Julliard School of Music and went to University of Texas at Austin on violin scholarship

The storyline from Mr. Holland's Opus is based on their relationship. They started dating when she was under age. This is why she goes to such lengths to keep their relationship secret. It would not only arouse suspicion since the age gap, but would lead to questions like "So how did you two meet?". She would then have to lie, and then that lie might be exposed, showing that they met when she was in high school.

It's pretty obvious. She also shills for the Mr. Holland's Opus Foundation, which Patrick Duncan is the CEO of.

It is $146 million based on her role as "trophy wife" to a 70 year old man.

She's not even a real redhead, she's shitty AUBURN but dyes it to appear more red.

>tfw no qt space nazi gf

>fuck exec twice your age
>pop baby out out of wedlock
>PROFIT

>not knowing about her sugar grandpa

My dad is 69

Doing a moderate sized web show a decade ago, some guest spots on mid-tier tv show, and a niche book are gonna let you live a very comfortable normal life.
She's a glorified geek culture commentator, not even a C list actress.

how do you guys know that she's fucking a 70 year old?
she never even revealed who the father is of her child

And why do you think she hasn't revealed that? Imagine the shitstorm from her fanbase if she revealed she'd been groomed since childhood to be a cumdumpster for a guy who looks like George Bluth Sr. after chemo.

>Le quirky female pop culture fan.

on meme I wish was real tbqhwy

Probably not the thing to tell people who'll never even be glorified geek culture commentators, user.

Remember to buy her book guys! With an ad like this, no doubt it's amazing!
youtu.be/JlFxG_bL-qE

*one

>women trying to be funny

All that money and the best he could do is her?