Which US presidential candidate do non-Americans on Sup Forums like more?

Which US presidential candidate do non-Americans on Sup Forums like more?
strawpoll.me/10790509
and why?

fuck off with your datamining shit aussie fag

Thats a dude

What?
I thought this could be a fun thread.

nope, polls are always used as datamining.

unless it is a poll somewhere else and we raid.

Don't mind our Swedish friend.

For me its a no brained between the two, Trump. He's got a bitchozillion faults, but hey who hasnt. And Hillary Rodham will just spend her time appeasing muzzies. With all the shit going on in Europe, and starting to take off in the States, her approach is fast becoming irrelevant.

And Trump will start a trade war with China. This will fuck up our country quite bad.

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LOOK CLOSELY AT THE FLAG
ONE IS NEW ZEALAND
AND THE OTHER IS AUSTRALIA
NEW ZEALAND HAS RED STARS
AUSTRALIA HAS WHITE STARS

What a beautiful woman

Uni student here, I liked Trump before starting this year, fresh from an almost all white private school. It wasn't until I was exposed to a more open, accepting and diverse environment that I saw that Trump's ideas cannot work in a modern world, everyone else around me sees it too. Auckland Uni stands with her.

sorry best shitposter

they're both retards just like the American public who think that presidency is a meme, whoever becomes president is turning America into a bigger shit hole than it already is.

better than a nuclear war, like clinton would. now that would fuck up pretty much everyone.

>tfw no trans gf to succ

Its a fucken university. Of course you'll say that. You've been sold a lie mate.

Akl uni also sides with blm ffs. Well done organising a protest march for the in NZ.

Iswyd

Do you think black lives don't matter?
Must be the only person in New Zealand that thinks that way.

Dayum she's hot.

Wouldmakebabieswith/10

I don't like seeing Sup Forums happy, it's boring. I want Trump to lose so we can be a cynical apocalyptic board again

Same, but desu Sup Forums will become an apocalyptic leftist board if Trump wins.

> don't you think blm?

No. In a new Zealand context. Hell no. Absolutely fucking not.

When was the last African american shot by a kiwi copper? Never. This is an american issue that can't be made into a kiwi one, no matter how its spun. Its a divisive terrorist group that cherry picks shootings that match its cause. Doesn't care that black cops also kill white people. And actively promotes violence against police. Of which many have been ambushed in the last fortnight.

Everyone's life is equal.

For the record, a total fucktard got shot Thursday in rotovegas by police. He was high on meth smashing shit up, abusing members of public in a shopping area in the middle of the day. Cops arrived, he went even more ballistic and attacked them. So yeah he was shot. What would you have done, talked politely to him and offer him a safe space to calm down?

What's worse was he wasn't killed. Was medivaced to an Auckland hospital for emergency surgery. Meaning some old Nana who had been waiting for emergency surgery to repair her busted hip after falling that morning had to wait another hour. In agony.

There's consequences for your actions. Fuck up, pay the price. Makes no difference if you are new Zealander, American or Bhutanese.

I honestly have no idea how anyone could prefer Clinton to literally anyone.

She is the closest thing to Lucifer himself that has ever been nominated for president by a major party.