Japanese people, what is the correct way to eat sushi?

Japanese people, what is the correct way to eat sushi?

Do you cut into pieces, spread soy sauce, dip into sake, and eat? Do you take a bite, add soy sauce, and repeat? Do you even add soy sauce? Do you just dunk the whole thing into your sake?

You drink the Sake you don't dip into the Sake.
This must be known by the Sweden!

You mix some sake, wasabi, soy sauce and a couple of pieces of the ginger, then dip the sushi in it. Make sure you dip it rice side down. When you're done eating you clean your mouth by drinking the rest of the dipping sauce.

with hands actually
you dip the fish part into the ss, no wasabi in ss, the wasabi goes directly into the fish
osake is for drinking not dipping, also the whole thing in one go, not bite into pieces

t. knower

Please do not reply to my thread unless you're Japanese

日本人だよ

japanese do not like to be treated differently

(only applicable to swedes due to cultural reasons)
you jam it up your asshole

Get out of my thread
FUCK YOU

なんで?

eat this shit in a way you like.

うそだ!

I like to dip mine in a mixture of mayo and ketchup

You have to detach rice from fish and eat them separately, this is decent manners.

酷いな。可哀想なスウェーデン君の助けになりたかっただけなのに嘘なんて…

SUSHI SUKI?

same, but i fry mine up first cause raw fish is dangerous to eat.

talking about manners, you should order Gari first.

You almost forgot to tell him that for the first peice, he is supposed to chew it thoroughly and then spit it on the floor as a sign of respect.

This. It's like trash-throwing-away-manners in bar in Spain. Apparently rude behaviour is seen as a sign of respect.

the fish and the soy sauce are just decoration
remove the fish from the rice and put it in the soy sauce they are not meant to be eaten, and put the wasabi in the sake and pour it on the rice and eat it

You need to let the fish back into the Ocean, as a sign of your respect to 水神, then you have to eat the plain rice, as Buddha told you to, Gaidzin.

t. knowledgable Samurai

fuck you, now I want sushi

when the tray arrives you say itadakimasu and throw it on the floor

You use your katana to cut the nearest peasant and use his blood to sauce the rice. Then you do what says and chug some sake.

>not battering and deep frying your sushi

Euro savages I swear...

It is correct
yokudekimashitane

The correct way is to stop eating it you fucking weeb