Donald Trump Jr. is a fucking incoherent asshole

I can't wait to see this entire family get destroyed when Hillary gets elected

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/216238179022413825
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/20/chinas-meat-consumption-climate-change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate trump now. wtf?

>no big deal hopefully she'll have another someday

So basically it's Jr's fault that his greenskeeper didn't want to go to his sisters wedding?

Is this b8?

Are that much of a shitty troll to use twitter posts to whine about someone's grammar ?

Shills are going to be out in full force until November. OP is just creaming their panties with fear.

That reads like a Hillary tweet. So forced yet still out of touch.

I don't hate Trump because his son is an asshole, I hate him because he thinks global warming is some kind of Chinese conspiracy, he thinks vaccines cause autism and he wants to censor the Internet.

Are you guys fucking retarded?

You guys are literally retarded.

found the neutralfag

That's pretty based. Fuck Mexicans

>everyone is retarded but me!

Go fuck yourself.

fake and gay

I was wrong. the shit it's real

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/216238179022413825

>Mr. Greenskeeper, I would like to have dinner with you to thank you for your services.
>No can do, Mr. Trumpette, my sister's wedding is tomorrow.
>Then let me put it another way, my wetback friend, I luv loyalty 2 us, you understand? Attend my dinner or else you're fired.
>S-si Mr. Trumpette.

What an ass.

It's great that we don't have reading comprehension, isn't it? He didn't make the dude go to work, and the quote is from the green's keeper. What the fuck is wrong with Western civilization, holy shit.

Oh and people are trying to backpeddle already. The trump team effortlessly BTFO liberals again.

The grammar implies the green's keeper chose to miss work and that quote means he hopes his sister gets divorced and marries someone else.

Liberals are going to be combing backwards into Twitter for all of them until November.

Gonna be great watching asshole billionaire children who act like they know the trials and tribulations of the help get exposed as the fakes they are.

It's the age old Liberal tactic of not getting the joke.

How many times do you think he edited that so it would fit?
>shit i need to get rid of 5 characters...
>BUT I WANT TO KEEP THE SMILEY WINK FACE!

You don't think "luv loyalty to (((us)))" comes off in anyway suspicious?
Having said that, Trump's supporters would tongue his butthole even if he walked into the senate, shot everybody and declared himself supreme ruler of the Imperial States of America.

Donald Trump Jr. is treating his greenskeeper to dinner who skipped his sister's wedding to work. Donald Trump Jr. says he loves that the greenskeeper is loyal. The greenskeeper said "No big deal, hopefully she'll have another someday." with a winking emoticon, implying the greenskeeper doesn't approve of his sisters new husband.

>use a website with a 140 character limit
>while not being capable to say what you want in 140 characters
Every time.

as in party cream?

>doesn't approve of his sisters new husband

And that's enough to miss someone's wedding?

That's just him making a joke to make Donald Trump Jr feel better about being a cunt. I've told my boss jokes like that all the time.

What the fuck

Bill Maher is a fucking incoherent asshole

I can't wait to see this entire show get destroyed when Donald J. Trump gets elected

wtf I hate Australia now

No. The grammar is clear as is the implication.

>everyone is retarded but me!

Go fuck yourself.

I missed both my sisters weddings. I didnt like either of her husbands and i doubt i will like the next one. I would rather work or have dinner with my boss, atleast she knows the proper way to prepare a steak

Its beyond me how anyone can actually like Trump. I understand its possible to dislike Hillary more but still, Trump is detestable. Talks like a child in every sense. Incomplete sentences, constant repetition, buzzwords, constant egotistical grandstanding... I swear there is nothing about that man that could be considered likeable.

Of course betas like you won't like him. Lions run with lions.

fake

Suck up!

I hope that Nobody person wins.

You mean assholes like to like other assholes' assholes because they enjoy the taste of manly asshole?

Not fake.

You guys still don't realize that he is a full blown Jew? Look at how disgusting he is.. Look up his mothers born name.

So it's his fault their greenskeeper chose to work? I'm sure he wouldn't have given a shit if the guy wanted to go to the wedding.

Of course you can't comprehend an alpha you got too much estrogen. Also notice the quotes. It would seem that would be the greens keepers words not trumps.

zelnickova is a jewish name?

>wants to censor the Internet.
That one is just a flat out lie.

>Chinese conspiracy
China are the biggest deniers of global warming in the world, so I wouldn't be surprised if Trump thought they came up with it.

>She

Stop fucking your boss.

his fault he makes fun of him on twitter. just cheap and pathetic

He didn't make fun of him you fag. He treated him to dinner and shared a joke he made on twitter.

>0.00002 trumpcoins have been deposited into your trump wallet

>I would certainly be open to closing areas where we are at war with somebody, I sure as hell don’t want to let people that want to kill us and kill our nation use our Internet. Yes, sir, I am.

This
How many people as powerful as trump take people like a free sleeper to dinner with them

i see, a trumpfag

Is this the strong conservative values we keep hearing about?

China was a part of the paris climate agreement, after that they have a lot of plans to reduce emissions and save the environment.

Here's an example
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/20/chinas-meat-consumption-climate-change

Hey at least you tried. Don't worry you have 8 years to improve your shilling against your future president.

Do you not understand what quotation marks are? He's quoting what the guy said

Not an argument, Hill Shill

Where is the problem? The greenskeeper clearly didn't want to go to his sister's weeding

I prefer this type of "yeah, I'm rich - what of it?" routine to the pretend cowboy "dubya" schtick of actual patrician new englanders

Makes you think

Trump hasn't gotten anyone killed, and if he has he was smart enough to make sure nobody ever found out.

He also isn't a member of the Bilderkike group despite being extremely wealthy.
Choke on it you fucking goon.

What the fuck I hate Trump now?!

Really makes you think

>Literally hung out with Roy Cohn and learned his entire style of life from him. The same Cohn who had connections to the mob and introduced Trump to those connections.
>Literally connected to the Mafia and has intimidated his way into getting building permits multiple times
>Literally had employees get arrested for doing things to intimidate state employees and local protesters

>Never gotten anyone killed
>Not part of Bilderberg even though he's a Billionaire real estate mogul that literally hung out in Studio 54 and watched White supermodels get fucked by Black dudes all the time

Hurrrr

>plans
They haven't done much yet, and their regulations are nowhere near the US. The point is that enacting more severe restrictions on US industry will do nothing but send the industry to China, which accomplishes nothing for the environment and given how much of their energy comes from coal, is worse.

Enacting environmental restrictions without the Chinese enacting the same restrictions does nothing.

You know what's really retarded? Complaining vehemently about someone's tweeting habits.

Nah, I'm just kidding. It's genius. Please, continue sitting on your fat fucking ugly ass and whine more about letters. You actually convinced me to vote Hillary.

Hillary 2016, guys! Yeah! Delete your accounts!

so you just admitted to being a cuck. got it. ps: you don't belong here.

Paid shill

>save the environment
the most hilarious thing about liberals is they're actually arrogant enough to believe that after several verified mass extinction events, this earth needs their help, LMAO.

Stop right there.

>sisters wedding

who gives a fuck

thats an awkward thing to be at anyway

>he doesnt know the internet can be shut off by area

How do you retards even find Sup Forums

>If China and America go to war, I'll lose my internet.
It's a cruel world.

This is dumb. Who gives a fuck? What are you cucks itt even arguing about?

>if he walked into the senate, shot everybody and declared himself supreme ruler of the Imperial States of America.
Glorious

Or what?

>be liberal
>go after women and children
>actually totalitarian communist

Nobody would be better than Clinton or Trump.

because Nobody Cares.

This is what a retard sounds like everyone