Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pjP27ZEg4H8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

autism is not real because God isn't real *buuuurp*. It's all just chemicals

being religious in 2017 is dumber than being a leftist

and that is saying a lot

>Rick jokes about god not being real once or twice
>Sup Forums goes fucking crazy

Sup Forums confirmed religious underage amerifats?

GODS DONT MATTER *BRUP* NOTHING MATTERS OP

>GOD ISN'T REAL, MORTY. GONNA PULL THAT BAND AID OFF, MORTY.

I'm sorry mr Harmond, but those jokes weren't funny

It's not so much that it pushes atheism, it's that it bashes Christianity.

There's an episode where Rick goes to Israel, and he says nothing about Orthodox Jews despite 18 minutes of the previous episode being a hateful monologue calling Jesus a faggot.

Anyway in the Israel episode he frequently states that Jews are 'God's chosen' and better than 'the dirty rat goyim'.

It really shocked me.

*tips fedora*

Detected the atheist European. Are you enjoying the brown Muslim cock in every hole of every woman in your life? Quite euphoric

>he believes the atheism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything, for no reason, and had it magically form sentient life

Sad.

kys after not breeding ty.

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

Why do Muslims hate this show so much?

You type like a fag

>He believes inanimate rocks started evolving
Who shouldn't be breeding here?

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

WE HAVE TO FIND THE *BURP* MULAN SAUCE OP

Sup Forums and Sup Forums crosspost from time to time, so it's no surprise to me that some of our posters are very religious. Sup Forums espouses Christianity and condemns atheism/judaism for the most part, so it's natural for many posters on Sup Forums to despise any show/film that is antithetical to their doctrine.

That being said, the disdain for the show based off of that alone is kind of ridiculous. R&M has joked on religion before or doubting the existence of God, but it has also mocked atheism and the inherent hypocritical stance many of their adherents take. Roiland and Harmon have clearly taken an absurdist stance on the issue through R&M, despite their personal grievances with religion or lack thereof. There's a fundamental lack of intellectual honesty on the part of the Sup Forums viewer to recognize this, though.

For reference, check out the episode from the 1st season where Rick & Morty discombobulate the dimensions and they're trapped in 2N dimensions continuously throughout the episode. When Rick confronts his death, he suddenly accepts God's existence, asks for his forgiveness and is willing to die. When he discovers that he can live (and does indeed live), he immediately repudiates his previous position, says fuck God and renounces him.

In other words, don't take the shit so seriously. It isn't propaganda as it is so much absurdist comedy and two creators joking on both sides.

if there is no God then explain this

>MUH MAGIC ZOMBIE FISHERMAN FROM TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO

*tips fedora*

Has anyone come up with a better hypothesis for this beyond "just a 1 in infinite chance"?

These bitchy shit posters need to be permabanned. It's just spam, no memes, just being "ironic" trying to impersonate some stereotype they made up and then vomit about 9gag or reddit or some other retarded strawman they are obsessed with.

>well, at first there was nothing and then suddenly everything exploded into existence for no reason and then dinosaurs formed for no reason and then fish turned into people and then I was born

Evolution is the biggest joke of a """"""science""""" there is, it's actually worse than psychology

mfw I love Rick&Morty and am excited for season 3, but report all the shitty threads on Sup Forums because how stupid whoever keeps spammin this trash is

>Episode where the devil turns up
>HUUR FUCK YOU SCIENCE WINS AGAIN XD

No he believes it's simpler and quicker to say it exploded from nothing instead of attributing a God-head to it and getting into a infinite regression first causes.

Cut out the middleman it saves time.

The show is fedora through and through. The god-bashing thing is just easiest to poke fun of. That, and most people on here never saw the whole thing, they just dropped it (rightly) after one or two episodes. Shit's embarrassing, and this is coming from an atheist.

I dont care about the atheism, I just think it's a meme cartoon, taylor made for reddit

inb4
>I read the Bibble, googled Thomas Aquinas and C.S Lewis.

If I get dubs god is real, Rick and Morty is wrong and all atheists are reddit

>Amerifat doesn't realize that his country has a bigger problem with muslims
How does it feel like having an immigrant for president?

I always thought the jokes were Rick bringing Morty into situations that he couldn't handle?
As far as I know, Rick never told Morty God wasn't real.
Hell, I never really hear anything about His.

This show has a pickle for a character who claims god isn't real, how do we know he isn't referring to an in-universe pickle god and it's not actually a dig at real god?

>tumblr_inline_nzjaacAoND1(...).png

You're really fucking dumb and uninformed

Says the americuck.

Eurocuck you're the most cucked people on earth. Stay cucked

>He says this while niggers are destroying his neighbourhood
Stay cucked, amerifat.

>watch first episode
>after opening intro
>Summer says Oh My God
>Rick tells her God isn't real, gotta rip that bandaid off now, you'll thank me later

Wow

youtu.be/pjP27ZEg4H8
Yeah dudes just enjoy the sauce man!

aren't you a bit old for this sub?

nods to you, DarkPoisoinAtheist01

Try bashing Judaism or Islam.

Anyone else kind of suspicious that we actually are being raided by people who's goal is to shift Sup Forums's opinion on Rick and Morty? I don't know if it's paid shills or just autistic RaM fans who can't stand the idea of people not liking their show.

Each thread seems to follow the same formula. First, an over the top OP that is almost designed to seem obnoxious and reek of religious butthurt. Then a few other "posters" join in and make reasonable points about how OP is a retarted butthurt Christian baby who can't take a joke. etc.

It's like a coordinated group effort to make people who don't like RaM seem immature and petty, that way they can play into Sup Forums's (and Sup Forums in general) contrarian ways and make Sup Forums like RaM.

this is not Christ

>God is i love you all and know you individually and uniquely and are all special to me.

>the left think they are special snowflakes but hates anyone who think different and calls them bad words

>plebbit memey threads only getting spammed during american school hours
really makes you think

>I love the show but hate discussion about the show because it's MUH SEKRIT CLUB show

Yes, I'm marketing rick and morty. You have a problem with that?

It's just one raging christcuck (probably from Sup Forums) that makes the same threads several times each day, evading bans in the process.

He also posts the same pastas every thread abouy R&M. Can't believe how assravaged that loser is.

Is there any fucking thing that isn't a jewish conspiracy to you retards?

I just marathoned the first two episodes.
Only one God joke.

Never mind, start of episode 3 Morty made a joke about Christmas being born half God.

Now Jerry's dad is a cuckold who watches his wife fuck a young black man.

TOP WIT
O
P

W
I
T

>christcuck (probably from Sup Forums
a combination that only exist in a redditor's wild dreams.
this is pro R&M spam to maintain the series visible 24/7 on the board

Episode three the last scene ends with Rick bitching to the family that everyone is plastered on their phones.
Rick yells this the day Jesus Christ our saviour was born.
So I don't get Rick's angle?
Is he mad just because it's a holiday?

my country is over 90% white, if literally every immigrant/refugee we've taken was a murdering rapist, would still have a lower rate than most american cities.

whites will soon be a minority in america, tell us again how europe is being overrun?

No God jokes in episode 4, but Rick playing the aliens was a good end joke.

>episode 5
Rick says Mr. Meeseeks aren't God's but that's a stretch.

This user knows exactly what's up