Nice residents spit on and create a gargbage dump where the truck attacker died

liveleak.com/view?i=423_1468856610

Apparently this is fighting back..

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=423_1468856610
youtube.com/watch?v=j5gJoG4qUps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH SHIT, NIGGA! HOW WILL ISIS EVER RECOVER?!

garbage*

sorry, my sheep are calling for me

It's an improvement at least.

french are cucks
germans will stop buying axes

swedes will laugh in all our glory that you keks getting btfo

It will really make them think...

Ler me guess, they've written all kinds of edgelord shit on the stones right?

probably

>#notallmuslims

About as useful as a hashtag. But the people are starting to get angry, 2017 can't come soon enough.

Yeah from Sweden land of the cucks, great bery funny.

>swedes will laugh in all our glory that you keks getting btfo

You are literally on borrowed time and you know it.

wow, way to go france. You have won.

So the French make a small pile of garbage while ISIS make a large pile of dead French people

Way to show that fighting spirit guys you're more fucked than even we are

>GAWD, I FUCKING HATE THOSE TERRORISTS! LET'S GO FUCK SOMETHING UP!
>TAKE THAT, STREET CLEANERS!

just vote le pen mon frere
fuck sake meribro, this is gallow humor, I know we are fucked kek

What else can they do kiddo?

Little pricks like you get on my tits.

A year ago it would have been a memorial for the Muslim Driver with flowers

Yeah that'll show 'em.

>liveleak.com/view?i=423_1468856610
I like the sentiment .

Is that a white flag I am seeing on the left corner next to the guy with the camera? Hmm really makes you think eh? Very subliminal.

Already done

wow how brave of them

i remember when we piled up garbage where the world trade center was, and spat on it. that really showed those terrorists we meant business.

the french are a brave and valiant people, as stalwart in warfare as they are moral.

It's memery.

wtf i hate garbage now

good, now redpill them all

In the wake of a muzzy figuratively trashing France's national holiday, the French proceed to literally trash their own country. Nice indeed.
Seriously what the FUCK do they think they'll accomplish by littering in the road? Are they going to turn it into a designated shitting space next?

youtube.com/watch?v=j5gJoG4qUps

>nobody throws pork on the pile
>"that would be racist!"
Even when they're "fighting back" they're still pathetic. They should throw garbage at/spit on president Hollande, that would be more effective.

>be German
>post NIGGA
>get arrested for "illegal speech"
Have fun in prison, at least there won't be any brown people there, seeing as your police aren't allowed to arrest brown people.

>Taking out your anger on Tarmac and Rocks instead of the politicians/mudslimes causing these deaths

Frencucks never cease to amaze me

Have there been any noticeable changes; people going out less, vocal anger towards Muslims, ect?

Also, is this the kind of thing that could fuel a frexit?

damn i bet that really makes jihadists think

good good, let your anger flow...

but seriously, its a waste of time expressing your hatred for someone that is already dead. he will still get the last laugh by having to have killed all these people.

Wouldn't cramming bacon in the guy's mouth as he's bleeding out be more effective?

ISIS BTFO, HOW IT'LL EVER RECOVER?

>I like the sentiment
Fucking leaf, why can't you just make offensive banter like the rest of us?

by blowing shit up in the olympics maybe?

seems stupid brasil to even bring them up

Very true.

At least they are doing something to show their resentment. A German politician actually scorned the police for shooting the axe man.

they could blow the fucking Christ for all I care.

this shitshow should'nt even happen here.

Why isn't it a stacked up pile of pigs heads or something

it really does amaze me that family members don't go shoot up a mosque.

if my kid got hit by that truck there would be so many dead muslims the next day. it's literally the only way to uncuck a nation.

>A German politician actually scorned the police for shooting the axe man
Has #notallmuslims started trending yet?

wtf i hate french people now

>t. brazil jew

you gotta go back you fuck

So Europe, Muslims rape your women and kill you, and you ruin your street with garbage and spit on the ground like niggers?

You really showed them, I bet they're terrified of being spat on next time they're blowing up a building or shooting a load into your wives and daughters.

>it really does amaze me that family members don't go shoot up a mosque.
>EUrocucks
>guns

if something happen here, at least you'll have some videos of mudslimes being lynched by angry mobs around hu3land.

it might serve as consolation for you.

really made me think

exactly, at least Russia did something productive

>At least they are doing something to show their resentment
It's better than nothing.

Americans are the biggest ones pouring scorn on this but what do they do? . . .NOTHING.

They don't even counter protest BLM marches.

We had one muslim beheading in this country and the people went ballistic - what did Americans do? NOTHING

Cops being shot by nigger gunmen - NOTHING
Fort Hood - NOTHING
Orlando - NOTHING
San Bernardino - NOTHING
Muslims raping 6 year old - NOTHING
Boston Marathon - NOTHING
9/11 - Build a Muslim Community Centre on ground Zero.

Americans really are the most cucked but quick to condemn others - Pathetic.

>inb4 over 9000 excuses.

What the fuck is with this headline? Those aren't nice residents, they're really mean.

You'll never have kids though.

yeah seems fair.

all we see now is off duty cops bringing justice in hueland.

This is how it begins.
It legitimises the expression of rage and disgust.
Ordinary everyday folk can take part.
They feel the release, they like it, they want more.
Little steps, little steps...

Make a large pile of jihadists and islamic state supporters, starting with the European Union members who actively seek to remove their white native population and then moving onto the betas an women that support islamification of Europe, then finally the actual jihadist scum.

France should start with that absolutely cucked "leader" of theirs that told the French population to "deal with it". The fact that he hasn't been physically removed from his position by the people shows how scared and submissive Europe is becoming.

Hungary and Poland seem to be the only non-self-hating countries left in Europe.

Rather they do something worthwhile like beheading the jews and White traitors who have orchestrated and still carrying out the invasion.

It's a step in the right direction.

In 2017, the sleeping frog awakens. Mark my words.

>Immigrant: Provoke and stab a guy to death.
>1 Year in jail.
>Normal citizen: Defend and kill a guy after being forced on his knees and gun pointed at his head.
>2 Years in jail.

No, we are ultra cucked considering top admitted it and bottom had everyone defending him for his actions. Yet bottom got harsher punishment..

>not allowing people to pour pig blood on his dead body.

In America we have democracy, so we just elect Trump. That's how we get rid of Mudslimes and nigger gangs.

Pussy ass passive aggressiveness is exactly how we should fight terrorism.

>They called cops "clowns"
>They said they would kill clowns for fun
>Clowns strike back.

Not so Nice

That's stupid. They shouldn't litter.
French people are not very intelligent.

I know för fan.

just having fun in the misery

they need to properly disrespect him. dig up his grave, throw a dead pig in there, rebury. let everyone know what happened.

WTF kek

I think they have an election next year, we will have to see how that pans out.

I like this idea.

Now hang cages in the trees and let his muslim friends rot in there. Let them hang till there are only bones left.

I don't know about this pic, why is that man in red's face blurred? Do thugs in Brazil wear cool masks like this?

That'll show em.

but, we single-handedly #rekt the mid-east because of 9/11. We're also about to elect a president that's promised to ban all Muslims. And as for BLM, nigs gonna nig, we've been dealing with angry nogs for more than 150 years, they're just making themselves seem belligerent and racist. (the night of the long rope draws near)

So they added one more step to the cry/religion of peace/face filters/do nothing act?

Those poor bastards having to pick up the usual garbage but this time it's covered in a layer of sticky saliva, coughed up cum from all the faggots and sluts, and that black shit that us smokers get.
Pic unrelated, I couldn't find the right pic.

>we single-handedly
Lulwut.

> We're also about to elect a president that's promised to ban all Muslims
I'll swallow my words if that ever happens.

case is under investigation, they can't show identities

>But the people are starting to get angry
So it took like what, 500 dead frenchies for people to "start to get angry" fucking cucks.

A step in the right direction.
It's now in the real world, people are getting of their asses and doing something instead of pathetic shit like facebook picture filters.

It's baby steps, we'll be up and running shortly.

We're all fucked my friend.

the entire country will a garbage dump soon

hueing over here

>black shit that us smokers get
Those of us with lung cancer, maybe. What the fuck have you been smoking?

He had nothing to do with the 'so called Islamic state' silly he was a bad Muslim and lone wolf

They don't sound so nice after all

You don't know the french people, in normal time they say nothing or only use words to say that it is a tragedy, if the french people begin to use a more "violent" way, then the french people is beginning to wake up

Really made me think...

Yah seriously I smoke and I don't hack up black stuff. Though I don't smoke more tha 4 or 5 cigarettes a day.

FRENCHIES THROW A PIG'S HEAD ON THE PILE

Someone needs to plant an islamic flag there

>we single-handedly

Sorry, I forgot poland

Do you even have a plan since your army and police are so chuck full of your enemy?

Hm, those are some good ideas.
>For a fucking kiwi

just a normal pile of trash in france. Saw many of those there.

>garbage

Hey that's treasure to our Indian friends! A turk could settle down and raise a family there.

Luckly we don't have many indians, otherwise they would think it is a designated shitting place

The samurai knows it.

fixed

Very funny, you should become a comedian